PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:46:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Tonight was a good show. We pretty much know Erika is going home. Janelle isn't going to vote Will off, she's too in love with him. My gawd I had to totally roll my eyes at her tonight with her serious goo goo eyes for Will.  :))

Did you see Janey when Will says " Who's the hottest person that's been on BB or the hottest person in the storage room?"  Gawd..she's so fakey.

I love the fact that she will watch the whole show  back and see how he talked about her like a dog, for that I'm thankful.

I love the fact unless they have a Big Brother All Stars Grandmas Reunite, I won't have to look at Janey again on the next seasons of Big Brother.

She is a good player if you consider how she plays. But she's cheap and greedy and real life I don't like people like that.

It's all good...GO CHILLTOWN!!!

Ilovemyweims

tara i love the photo of chill town!!

Yeah i cant stand janey either!!

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 02, 2006, 11:16:21 PM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on September 02, 2006, 11:10:43 PM
Hey Tara......My Janie won PoV again.....How sweet it is. Yea baby. and what. :)))

:))) :))) :))) i love your siggy's they are just too cute

Sweet_Karamel

Janie is going to win this one. Really, you just got to love her. She is the PoV Queen. C'mon.

What's the deal with Erica..... she is so silly to think that Mike really likes her. Foolish girl. I can't wait until she see the tape. Then and only then she knows the hole world knows Erica got play on TV by Mike of all people. Yea baby superbowl.  :))) :)))

Tara

You can't make us love her.... :pp  Hee!   Half of the people love her and the other half of us don't.  But that's the best part of reality shows right? Gotta have something to talk and argue about.

Tara

Here's ya'lls Janelles mug shot for shoplifting.

To see all pimples click on the link...  :))  http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro1.html

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 03, 2006, 11:09:53 PM

To see all pimples click on the link...  :))  http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro1.html

ewwwwwwwww I didn't realize they used that much makeup on the show  :))

WV4057

:-* mug shot or no mug shes still my favorite and i hope she takes all the cash.then  her shoplifting days will be over.she will be able to afford to pay someone to drive her drunk behind around. :))) :)))

Ilovemyweims

lol all the more reason i dont like her!!  Funny looka t her arrest for dui  it says she is 5'9" 143 pounds my butt she is add at least 30 more to that number

Monkey

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 04, 2006, 08:50:08 AM

lol all the more reason i dont like her!!  Funny looka t her arrest for dui  it says she is 5'9" 143 pounds my butt she is add at least 30 more to that number

THIS is over 170 lbs?

Sorry! ;)

Tara

That ain't her...That's air brushed and digitally done up. I mean come on..that chicks legs are skinner than Erikas and we all know Erika is about 30 pounds lighter than Big Blondie.

Monkey? Quit looking at other woman anyways, especially her.  >:D

Tara

Oh yea and that chicks boobs are sagging, and Janelle has fake ones, fake ones don't sag. :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 04, 2006, 08:50:08 AM

theres no way thats right....she does like about 150 though

PunkInDrublic

Things are getting crazy in the house. Erika and Janelle have been talking for over an hour - Erika telling janey all the smack Will's been talkin about her behind her back. Talkin about how she hates the boys - boogie included and would love to throw them under the bus. Will and boogie are inside freakin out... will said operation double date has officially turned into operation stomach ulcer  :)). The boys are trying to come up with ways to fix it but actually look scared for the first time this season. It's too much  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 04, 2006, 08:51:03 PM
Things are getting crazy in the house. Erika and Janelle have been talking for over an hour - Erika telling janey all the smack Will's been talkin about her behind her back. Talkin about how she hates the boys - boogie included and would love to throw them under the bus. Will and boogie are inside freakin out... will said operation double date has officially turned into operation stomach ulcer  :)). The boys are trying to come up with ways to fix it but actually look scared for the first time this season. It's too much  :)))

wow bout time they woke up ... although if they got will out of the house they may stand a change .. otherwise forget it

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 04, 2006, 08:51:03 PM

Oh man, that's not good .. :)))    12 more hours  :///

crazy_

Ilovemyweims

So glad the girls are finally getting a CLUE!! :D

crazy_

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 05, 2006, 04:17:06 PM
So glad the girls are finally getting a CLUE!! :D

yeah but will the clue stick or will they have a brain fart again  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview