PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:27:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

Let's see what James does. I think he' can swing both ways(meaning jumping from one group to another)  I'm not really sure how tight he is with his fellow Season 6er's. I don't care for him much, never did.

Tara

I'm going to bet he's not as loyal as people think he is to BB6 and guess what?  Janey, Kaysar and Howie already know that!!  It will be interesting to see what happens this week.

Torn2pieces

Just reminding all you fine people it's on tonite!

C~M

Guess you all missed BB.  It's over now til Tuesday.

Tara

Blu

Spoiler below...

James puts up George & Will. George wins POV this week against Will, Jase, James, Boogie, & Kaysar. by doing all the "dares" in the POV contest. He shaved his head, agreed to eat slop for 60 days, agreed to be unable to compete in next week POV, & took a bath in blueberries. James gets pizzzzzzed saying its rigged.

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on July 23, 2006, 06:42:09 PM
Spoiler below...

James puts up George & Will. George wins POV this week against Will, Jase, James, Boogie, & Kaysar. by doing all the "dares" in the POV contest. He shaved his head, agreed to eat slop for 60 days, agreed to be unable to compete in next week POV, & took a bath in blueberries. James gets pizzzzzzed saying its rigged.

LMAO I knew it would be good. I haven't watched yet but I will when I go to bed, if I ever get there.  So he went against Will. I did see Will talking to him in the HOH room at the beginning but that is all I've seen.

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on July 23, 2006, 06:42:09 PM
Spoiler below...

LMAO I knew it would be good. I haven't watched yet but I will when I go to bed, if I ever get there.  So he went against Will. I did see Will talking to him in the HOH room at the beginning but that is all I've seen.
did  someone from big brother stuff ur avi,s  stocking with  glittery stuff   and why aint you over  in the  udder thread/topic to help stop me from talking to myself  sleepy head  you are  , i'll  be  posting in it when i get back from supermarket 
~!~    :P

Tara

It's a secret about my glittery stuff!!   Stick around you might see more!!!  While you're at the supermarket, I will take a slice of cherry cheesecake..oh hell bring me back the whole thing. Seems like a good night to get wired up and stay up all night.  :/\

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 07:28:27 PM
It's a secret about my glittery stuff!!   Stick around you might see more!!!  While you're at the supermarket, I will take a slice of cherry cheesecake..oh hell bring me back the whole thing. Seems like a good night to get wired up and stay up all night.  :/\
i bought you the whole lot not only a slice but  i got hungry and tempted  while i was waiting for you  :/// well you know the rest i ate the whole lot  mmmmmmmmm   it was yummy n freshh too  :pp  :pp

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on July 23, 2006, 10:30:47 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 07:28:27 PM
i bought you the whole lot not only a slice but  i got hungry and tempted  while i was waiting for you  :/// well you know the rest i ate the whole lot  mmmmmmmmm   it was yummy n freshh too  :pp  :pp

That's fine, I went to bed anyways. Maybe another time. :/o\

Ok now back to BB. I love this show. I watched it and boy I have a feeling it won't be long before James will be packing his bags. :))  He actually shocked me about who he put up tho.

Trini and Sweet?  How come you guys aren't here during the show?  Is it because live feed watchers already know, so it's boring? :-\

Torn2pieces

crazy_

crzy4it

I think Jase's fit was part of the plan if CG got the veto, I hope Will goes home, he is really getting on my nerves and him saying he would throw the rest of the competitions..that should have them rethinking backdooring Jase

Tori

Quote from: crzy4it on July 26, 2006, 10:47:35 AM
I think Jase's fit was part of the plan if CG got the veto, I hope Will goes home, he is really getting on my nerves and him saying he would throw the rest of the competitions..that should have them rethinking backdooring Jase

I'm not sure Will will leave, however everyone keeps changing their minds on their votes. I'm watching the live feed now and then and ohhh one would not believe the chit that goes on. It's hilarious..the "jack shack" and all  :ooo

:))

Torn2pieces

Eviction Nite. Bye, bye.......so and so.........

triniqueen27

Tara

All I can say is Jase didn't leave a happy camper!! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview