PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:23:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

OMG!!  Thanks so much for that update. I can't wait until tomorrow night.  :///

Lynne

thanks for the info. hope i don't forget to watch it.

tponka

I didn't like Janelle last season AT ALL, and I like her even less this season.  With her own alliance turning against her already, and the rest of the house wanting her gone, she's going to have to win HOH or veto from now on or she's GONE GONE GONE!  It's too bad she won't be going home this week.  I agree with the prediction that Kaysar will be the replacement, but I hope James is the one voted out.  It's fairly unlikely, however, since he made the "new pact" with Danielle and Chilltown.  I didn't care for Will's arrogance at first, but I totally respect his honesty with his comments about "honor among thieves" and such.  He fully admits that they are all snakes, and he is the only one who is NOT so self-righteous to realize it.  He deserves to win (again) in my opinion.  If I didn't have my sweet Roger, I just might fall in love with Dr. Will.   <3  heh.

Tara

I'm reading the live feed over at jokers to see what happened last night. Look at this..

Erika flees bed to get away from Boogie. Boogie and Erika were in HOH room on floor to sleep. Boogie kept farting and trying to grab & make out with
Erika. She kept telling him to stop and get off me. She got really annoyed and got up and said I'm leaving and your a brat. She goes downstairs to sleep in the room Marci is sleeping in. She tells him she feels like she's living in a fraternity. She didn't like Boogie going on about her being a "company girl".

Will was asking Janelle for any old bedtime story at first -
*not totally in order as i wasn't transcribing this as it happened, but you get the idea*

Asking her for a lullaby.

Janelle was saying she has a horrible voice. Will was saying that's not true.

He was saying something about how she was like Wendy and they were her boys going with her to Neverland. (ed: Peter Pan complex, lol)

Then they want her to tell a love story. James suggests she tell the story of her and BB6 Michael and how they got together.

She talks about how she thought he was weird and obnoxious and talked too much about himself at first and how she even made fun of him with Ashlea the first week. Then she wound up on the block with him and they just isolated themselves in the gold room together.

She says their first kiss was the spiderman kiss. They tease her about it.

Janelle makes Will tell the story of him and Shannon. He talks about how Shannon wouldn't even kiss him on the show but they edited it so that it looked like they were doing stuff using sounds from when she worked out.

The whole slumber party thing is just kind of funny because Will and Janelle are flirting with each other openly and being egged on and teased by Kaysar, Howie and James.

They ask Janelle if she believes in love at first sight. She instantly says yes. They ask her if she had love at first sight with Big Daddy and she says no. James gives her crap about her having love at first sight with his money and she says you're so mean to me. They ask her if she has love at first sight for a Big Brother 7 contestant in the corner and she says yes.

Will asks Janelle to tell him she loves him so he can go to sleep. He also says that Janelle is just f'ing with him but Janelle insists she is not doing that.

The S6 are all laying on the floor next to each other with Janelle then Howie then Kaysar then James. Will is in the corner with a cot between him and James. He has pretty much totally infiltrated the Season 6 alliance today.

Torn2pieces

Tonite should be interesting. Don't forget it's on!!

tponka

Thank God for TIVO!!  I have to take my cousin to the airport tonight while it's on, and then we're taking the puppies swimming in the pool again.  ;::  ;::

C~M

Tara

We all already knew what was going to happen tonight. Did anyone feel sorry for Chicken George before Marcie gave him the free slop pass?  Or was I the only one fixing to  :'(( ?

Lynne

CG did look pretty pathetic. I'm glad Marcie gave him his slop free week pass. GGGGGRRRRRRR I still can't stand Janelle.  >>:D

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 06, 2006, 06:47:02 PM
CG did look pretty pathetic. I'm glad Marcie gave him his slop free week pass. GGGGGRRRRRRR I still can't stand Janelle.  >>:D

She's always stuffing her face isn't she?  I wanted to cram that potato chip up her nose sideways, pour slop in her hair, and flip her off.  >:D

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on August 06, 2006, 06:50:26 PM
Quote from: Lynne on August 06, 2006, 06:47:02 PM

She's always stuffing her face isn't she?  I wanted to cram that potato chip up her nose sideways, pour slop in her hair, and flip her off.  >:D

lmao. I'd pay to see that.  :))

Monkey

Did anyone hear what James said? I just read it on Jokers..  James: I'm going to make my f'ing kids miserable. Erika: Why? James: Because I can.  :))

PunkInDrublic

I keep missing this show. I always forget when it's supposed to be coming on and only end up catching the last 5 minutes or so. Thank goodness I have a 5 year old in the house. She showed me how to set up reminders on the tv so that it tells me when it's coming on.

Tara

SPOILER        SPOILER       SPOILER

It's on tonight and Janey used the veto on herself so they nominated....

Kaysar...so it's Kaysar or James going home

Torn2pieces

Hmmmmmm. I think James should go home first, but I can see them voting out Kaysar.   

lvdust72

I see them backdooring Kaysar, and to top that off, it's his birthday Thursday.  :'((

It was SOOOO priceless watching Dani's face as they said Janie won!   

I know most don't like her, but I still do. 

GO JANIE GO!!

Tara

Ok.. My take on this show so far. Will and Boogey are playing the game the best. They totally crack me up. I was laughing at them all shaving outside. Howie and Will should kiss soon or something.  :))  I was cracking up when Chilltown was laughing and talking about the prizes they won, just to us. I thought it was funny when Marcie jumped up and admitted he took the no slop pass for the summer. He was proud wasn't he?  Janey wanted to puke, which made it better. Janey said " To bad to sad" in the diary room, what is she 12? 

Torn2pieces

Bye Bye Kaysar, Happy Sappy Birthday to you............

Seriously, I'm thinking he's gone, but you never know.

I love Eviction Nite!!!!!

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 10, 2006, 09:57:28 AM
Bye Bye Kaysar, Happy Sappy Birthday to you............

Seriously, I'm thinking he's gone, but you never know.

I love Eviction Nite!!!!!

Crap we can't find out early on that, they do that Live.

I think James is going to go for some reason. I don't know. That damn Chilltown confuses the hell out of me on what they're going to do next.

Lynne

I personally don't care who goes home cuz the witch that should have gone  >:(( is staying for at least another week. oh you know what would be the best thing ever....anyone except Janelle gets HOH puts Janelle up...she can't play in the next veto..witch goes home.  0: with me people.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview