PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:48:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 05:11:06 PM
Whoever the buxom blonde is.. Well.. She's transparent as glass.  I wouldn't believe an effin' word she says.

And here I am all up in my opinion watching two minutes of the show!  :))

lmao didn't take you long .. they all full of chit .. :))  but marcie takes the bs cake the freak :pp

Libra

And who's the guy with his obviously arranged shirt opened JUST SO with the dinner napkin on his head who needs more clues about a sheep with a bow?

crazy_

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 05:14:53 PM
And who's the guy with his obviously arranged shirt opened JUST SO with the dinner napkin on his head who needs more clues about a sheep with a bow?

that is Howie

Libra

Quote from: crazy_ on August 15, 2006, 05:16:10 PM

that is Howie

Do we like Howie?  :OO

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 05:21:36 PM

that is Howie

He's ok, but I want Howie and Janey gone. I don't like Janey (buxom blonde) but alot of people on this forum does.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 05:24:20 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 05:21:36 PM

that is Howie

He's ok, but I want Howie and Janey gone. I don't like Janey (buxom blonde) but alot of people on this forum does.

I like Howie better than marcellas

crazy_

that has to be the most pathetic competition I ever saw ....  :oo

Tara

Now they're on to James, that's going to suck. Janey wants all the girls out of the game, that's obvious but did you see her tell Howie to go make his one and only guess on the phrase? She told him what to say. Stupid ass him, should of told her to guess it herself.  Shame on him.  We know she's putting Marcie up. He's going to be  >:((.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 05:39:52 PM
Now they're on to James, that's going to suck. Janey wants all the girls out of the game, that's obvious but did you see her tell Howie to go make his one and only guess on the phrase? She told him what to say. Stupid ass him, should of told her to guess it herself.  Shame on him.  We know she's putting Marcie up. He's going to be  >:((.

yup howie is a fool and James played stupid ... mike boogie saying things went almost perfectly .. not .. their alliance is now exposed ... gonna get dirty now

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 15, 2006, 05:41:06 PM

yup howie is a fool and James played stupid ... mike boogie saying things went almost perfectly .. not .. their alliance is now exposed ... gonna get dirty now

I want Janey out.... >:D

Libra

Do we like Marcie?

And no, I don't have my own opinion.. This is the first time I've watched the damn show and I trust my girls... so there.  >:D

Libra

Most pretty girls with self-esteem problems would.  As soon as someone exposes themselves as prettier or smarter, they're automatically a threat, when they SHOULD be an alliance.

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 05:42:59 PM
Do we like Marcie?

And no, I don't have my own opinion.. This is the first time I've watched the damn show and I trust my girls... so there.  >:D

Yes we like him. Marcie is Marcellas hes gay.

I know Blu is watching this show, and I know he's cracking up after what Boogy and Mike said in the diary room about the whole shower thing. They totally crack me up. I hope they win the game.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 05:50:41 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 05:42:59 PM
Do we like Marcie?

Yes we like him. Marcie is Marcellas hes gay.

I know Blu is watching this show, and I know he's cracking up after what Boogy and Mike said in the diary room about the whole shower thing. They totally crack me up. I hope they win the game.

lol the way they are playing they should.   only fly in the ointment would be chicken george cuz he is flying under everyone's radar

Tara

Lib? That guy Will is so feeding Janelle a bunch of crap. He doesn't even like her..lmao

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 05:55:37 PM
Lib? That guy Will is so feeding Janelle a bunch of crap. He doesn't even like her..lmao

OMG is he ever .. ya need a shovel to move it around every time he opens is yap  :o

Tara

I love this show, even if I know what's going to happen before it comes on, it's still exciting. I knew Marcie was going to talk about Janey like a dog. This weeks going to be good.  :D

Libra

Wait... who's the buxom?  Chit... Marcie (easy to remember because it soooo does not apply to a black guy in a white robe) said he was going to grab her black heart and shove it down her throat... Who was he talking about?

I'm soooo lost!   :OO

Don't you hate when I do this? Remember when I did it in AI?  :))

EFF!  Rock star is on!  I gotta go over to that thread and bug you.  Hee!

crazy_

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 06:00:37 PM

Wait... who's the buxom?  Chit... Marcie (easy to remember because it soooo does not apply to a black guy in a white robe) said he was going to grab her black heart and shove it down her throat... Who was he talking about?

I'm soooo lost!   :OO

Don't you hate when I do this? Remember when I did it in AI?  :))

EFF!  Rock star is on!  I gotta go over to that thread and bug you.  Hee!

he was talking about Janie (Janielle) the buxom blonde

Lynne

Ohhh this week will be good. Stupid biach told Marcie he was safe, well she doesn't know that Boogie and Erika are an item and Boogie won't get rid of Erika...gosh I hate Janelle. I wish someone would deflate those fake boobs and she would go away.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview