PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:23:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 20, 2006, 08:37:09 AM
James cried all night about how Janelle stole the veto from him. Says the producers told him they didn't have a good enough camera angle to show that she cheated. He keeps sayin he doesn't want to bother playing anymore - that CBS wants America's prom queen to win the show and that there is nothing any of them can do to stop it.

I read that he tackled her for it and she couldn't believe he did it. GO JAMES!!  I don't want him to win, but I want her out. I dread having to watch her stand up there and twist her body, looking all stupid saying" I choose to use the veto on myself" and then give that stupid spoiled bitchy friggen laugh she does. GRRRRRRR  >:((

Tara Out!  :)))

Ilovemyweims

UGG!!  i cant stand this show  i dont want to watcher use the POV either what the hell@@

Torn2pieces

LOL. Maybe James should of yanked on her Extensions.

They had the opportunity to get rid of her, but like always, they keep whoever they want out. Same story, different show.

Lynne

What I don't understand is why they didn't backdoor her. Anyother time they want someone gone they backdoor them...its making me think ( amazing I know) that they really don't want her gone.  >:((

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 20, 2006, 11:57:15 AM
What I don't understand is why they didn't backdoor her. Anyother time they want someone gone they backdoor them...its making me think ( amazing I know) that they really don't want her gone.  >:((

I don't know. They should know she's going to win the veto or HOH everytime. Lucky b!tch.  >:((

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 11:59:01 AM

I don't know. They should know she's going to win the veto or HOH everytime. Lucky b!tch.  >:((

I know!! So ...are we the only smart ones that think they should have backdoored her? IF they really wanted her gone that is what they should have done. Boogie is stupid for doing that... >:((

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 20, 2006, 12:00:19 PM

I know!! So ...are we the only smart ones that think they should have backdoored her? IF they really wanted her gone that is what they should have done. Boogie is stupid for doing that... >:((

You guys wanna take bets on who will be the next HOH?  :///

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 12:09:51 PM
Quote from: Lynne on August 20, 2006, 12:00:19 PM

You guys wanna take bets on who will be the next HOH?  :///

Janie gets it again  >:((

Ilovemyweims

Lynne

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 20, 2006, 12:40:25 PM
Not me i want her fake A** gone!! 

Me too but I don't think its gonna happen anytime soon stupid biatch keeps winning. Stupid Boogie, should have backdoored her. (although she might have liked that. lmao  :)) )

Ilovemyweims

Torn2pieces

Lmao. It's almost like the game is rigged in her favor. Put up some endurance comps, she's not good at those......

Just think ya'll only a few more weeks of looking at Janey Dollie.

Lynne

crazy_

crazy_

LOL well Howie went out fighting ....  :))  literally.

Tara

Was Howie a little upset?  :)))  Poor Janey got pie in her face.  :)) 

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 06:16:11 PM

Was Howie a little upset?  :)))  Poor Janey got pie in her face.  :)) 

lmao yeah and she was pretty upset about the pie too .. or seemed like it  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview