PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:26:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 05:59:15 PM
Gawd, when Janelles in the Diary Room saying all that crap how can you guys like her?  She's a gold digger. She acts like a little spoiled 12 year old brat.  >:D

i would agree i think the reason i cant stand her is because of how she acts she plays that dumb helpless blond with big fake boobs to a tee!!

Torn2pieces

I'd rather See Janie win then Leechie Erika. That chick is just plain annoying.

I hope whoever wins, really played the game. Erika just floats and does nothing. To me that's a waste of a player.

Will I'm hoping to take it all. Without him in the game, it would of been really boring.

Tara

Will and Boogie crack me up, it would be boring to me if they were gone.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 28, 2006, 08:42:07 AM
Will and Boogie crack me up, it would be boring to me if they were gone.

i agree i love how they talk to each othere like they are on the phone about what is going on!!  and will making love to the camera was a hoot!!

Monkey

Off of Wikipedia:

On Day 53, Julie Chen announced that two houseguests would be evicted on the same night (Day 60). However, this would be done differently from a normal "double eviction" week. The first person would be evicted after a normal week, then in one day there will be the Head of Household competition, nominations, veto competition, veto ceremony, and live voting.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 28, 2006, 12:38:01 PM
Off of Wikipedia:

On Day 53, Julie Chen announced that two houseguests would be evicted on the same night (Day 60). However, this would be done differently from a normal "double eviction" week. The first person would be evicted after a normal week, then in one day there will be the Head of Household competition, nominations, veto competition, veto ceremony, and live voting.

:ooo

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 28, 2006, 01:47:03 PM
Quote from: Monkey on August 28, 2006, 12:38:01 PM
Off of Wikipedia:

:ooo

yikes !  guess we will have to read about it cuz won't see it til Sunday night then by the sounds of that  :o

WV4057

>>:D I HATE MIKE BOOGIE, AND EVIL DR.WILL ::)

PunkInDrublic

the show would be too boring to watch without chilltown. They certainly have made it entertaining. I just don't want to see will end up winning again without ever winning a competition. I can't believe how everyone just rolls over when those two tell them.

Tara

Quote from: WV4057 on August 28, 2006, 03:54:29 PM

Don't be a hater... Without those two, there wouldn't be any humor at all to the show.

Torn2pieces

Quote from: joanna1967 on August 28, 2006, 04:24:00 PM
KYLE XY IS A GREAT SHOW BEEN WATCHING IT SINCE 10 THIS MORNING SEASON FINAL IS AT 7 TONIGHT IF YOU ALL HAVE NOT SEE IT. ITS BEEN A GREAT MINI SERIES

Huh? Whats that got to do with Big Brother? LOL....

Torn2pieces

Btw, I don't care for Booger either. It's Will who makes the show.

Not sure how this double eviction is going to be..........Stay tuned.

Homer

Quote from: joanna1967 on August 28, 2006, 05:37:45 PM
Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 28, 2006, 04:34:51 PM
Quote from: joanna1967 on August 28, 2006, 04:24:00 PM
KYLE XY IS A GREAT SHOW BEEN WATCHING IT SINCE 10 THIS MORNING SEASON FINAL IS AT 7 TONIGHT IF YOU ALL HAVE NOT SEE IT. ITS BEEN A GREAT MINI SERIES

Huh? Whats that got to do with Big Brother? LOL....

OH MY I AM SORRY THAT WENT IN THE WRONG PLACE PLEASE FORGIVE ME

joanna could you please turn of the CAPS?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

triniqueen27

Tara

How did I miss all that?  :)))  Will looks like a toothpick.. :))

*~Peri~*

Anyone see Danielle get drunk & go off on Erika & then Rang the HOH doorbell without a break?

Tara

Quote from: *~Peri~* on August 28, 2006, 10:46:12 PM
Anyone see Danielle get drunk & go off on Erika & then Rang the HOH doorbell without a break?
:o

tponka

Quote from: *~Peri~* on August 28, 2006, 10:46:12 PM

177 times.. can anyone say OCD?

badgehog

Quote from: Tara on August 28, 2006, 04:09:45 PM

Don't be a hater... Without those two, there wouldn't be any humor at all to the show.

I agree with you Tara, i've been a Will fan from day 1. Will and Tara are by far the best players on BB this season. The fact that Will hasnt won an HOH , and throws the competitons, shows how great of a player he is, and how much control he has over his position in the household.  If I was in the house and won HOH the first week , he'd have to go. The man is brilliant in the way he plays the game, I wouldn't want to go against him.  ???

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on August 29, 2006, 04:07:29 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 28, 2006, 04:09:45 PM

I agree with you Tara, i've been a Will fan from day 1. Will and Tara are by far the best players on BB this season. The fact that Will hasnt won an HOH , and throws the competitons, shows how great of a player he is, and how much control he has over his position in the household.  If I was in the house and won HOH the first week , he'd have to go. The man is brilliant in the way he plays the game, I wouldn't want to go against him.  ???

LMAO! Is someone not awake yet?   :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview