PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 05:32:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

swissmissy63

Will and Mike Boogie crack me up!!!!!!!!! They are hilarious with their fake "phone" calls in the diary room. Shame on Janey. . . . ooooooooooo she's gonna get it now  :)))

Tara

Quote from: swissmissy63 on August 01, 2006, 07:42:11 PM
Will and Mike Boogie crack me up!!!!!!!!! They are hilarious with their fake "phone" calls in the diary room. Shame on Janey. . . . ooooooooooo she's gonna get it now  :)))

Hee! I missed it while I was watching it but I was recording it also, I saw it right at the end of the show. They were funny and you are so right about Janey. She's gonna get it.

crazy_

yup I agree Tara .. Janie is aligning herself with the wrong folks that is for sure ...

Tara

I've seen how ruthless Howie had been from last year. (The Howie/April deal)  I would hate to have Kaysar and Howie against me. I don't care for James,but he did win some respect from me last night when he told Janey exactly how he felt about it. So James didn't lie and whatever he does now...oh well.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 06:53:42 AM

I've seen how ruthless Howie had been from last year. (The Howie/April deal)  I would hate to have Kaysar and Howie against me. I don't care for James,but he did win some respect from me last night when he told Janey exactly how he felt about it. So James didn't lie and whatever he does now...oh well.

Yeah I didn't like James last time either but he is playing a good game this time. 

Is it just me or  do most of the "All Stars" reality tv shows lack the umph the reg. ones had.  Thinking of Survivor all stars and now Big Brother, they aren't as cunning as I thought they'd be the second time around.

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 02, 2006, 06:55:30 AM

Yeah I didn't like James last time either but he is playing a good game this time. 

Is it just me or  do most of the "All Stars" reality tv shows lack the umph the reg. ones had.  Thinking of Survivor all stars and now Big Brother, they aren't as cunning as I thought they'd be the second time around.

Last year was the first year I watched BB. I love it. I think it's fixing to get better though after last night. Maybe using people from the past shows isn't really a great idea. I don't know. They are all new to me except 4 of them.
Oh yea I was lmao @ Marcie.  :))

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 06:57:59 AM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 02, 2006, 06:55:30 AM

Last year was the first year I watched BB. I love it. I think it's fixing to get better though after last night. Maybe using people from the past shows isn't really a great idea. I don't know. They are all new to me except 4 of them.
Oh yea I was lmao @ Marcie.  :))

yeah gotta love marcie .. too freakin funny

badgehog

Dont forget peeps we dont see or hear everything that goes on in the house.  Janelle is alot smarter than some might give her credit ;) If anything she has had balls to make a second alliance, have we forgotten what happened to the four horsemen, they were strong in the begining of the show, than weeded off 1 by 1. I think Janelle is just covering her arse in case BB6 doesnt continue winning HOH's. :D

swissmissy63

crazy_

lvdust72

7-1 and Diane is out    :))   So much for ANYONE keeping thier word.   I really need to get a life and stop watching this!! :ooo

Tara

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 03, 2006, 05:46:18 PM
7-1 and Diane is out    :))   So much for ANYONE keeping thier word.   I really need to get a life and stop watching this!! :ooo

Oh but it's been pretty good tonight.

Lynne

Ok I wanna know who wins HOH and who gets the power of veto.  >:(( I can't wait for sunday and tuesday.  >>:D

Tara

I figured they would all talk smack the whole show until it was time to vote and make me think they were going to vote Erika off. Ok..so bye-bye Diane. I would of loved to see her go after Janey.

I think Howie and Will are friggen hilarious.  I thought it was funny when Will and Mike were doing the phone thing again. Sorry you guys, but they seem to know how to play the game best at this point. 

Sorry all you Janey lovers, and I know there are alot of you.  I don't like Janey so I hope she gets what she has coming to her.  :)))

triniqueen27

this is great who is watching it on the live feed now

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on August 03, 2006, 06:12:21 PM

I figured they would all talk smack the whole show until it was time to vote and make me think they were going to vote Erika off. Ok..so bye-bye Diane. I would of loved to see her go after Janey.

I think Howie and Will are friggen hilarious.  I thought it was funny when Will and Mike were doing the phone thing again. Sorry you guys, but they seem to know how to play the game best at this point. 

Sorry all you Janey lovers, and I know there are alot of you.  I don't like Janey so I hope she gets what she has coming to her.  :)))

Ditto what you said Tara.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on August 03, 2006, 06:13:24 PM

What's happening? Who's HOH?  :-\

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on August 03, 2006, 06:15:14 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on August 03, 2006, 06:13:24 PM

What's happening? Who's HOH?  :-\

Spill it we want details.  :)))

triniqueen27

Quote from: Lynne on August 03, 2006, 06:05:53 PM
Ok I wanna know who wins HOH and who gets the power of veto.  >:(( I can't wait for sunday and tuesday.  >>:D

neener neener i dont have to wait for sunday  :)))

triniqueen27

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview