PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:38:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

I watched the internet show on cbs.com..Housecalls..last year with "Marcie" I kinda grew to like him and even voted for him.  He was so sure the public would vote him back into the house. However, he ended up being "producer's choice"...this shocked him  :))

I tried to vote for the players I thought would really create chaos in the house.. :o

Marcie now is really getting on my nerves, big time and I pay no attention to anything he says.

CT is so devious..but they seem to be getting their way now. People have to wisen up to the chit.

I like Will and his being so manipulating and devious...but, he won the game in his season and I'm kinda hoping for someone else to win.

I wouldn't mind to see CG win even  ;) as opposed to some of the others.

I do like Kaysar but he isn't playing a good game this year. I think he must have found "love" recently and is very depressed..

Oh myyyyyyy someone tell me to stfu..but do it in a nice way, pls  :) I've had a terrible day today.. :'((

James also won the "nullify eviction" prize in the HOH competition..so..I dunno

Unless the coup is major..then it will be Janelle going home.  I kinda liked her last year cause she is a good competitor..but this year, she is not all there..or sumptin

Tara

Just about everyone likes Janelle. I can't friggen stand her. I don't know why I don't like her. Maybe I'm jealous of her?  :)))  I know I'm not jealous of her blonde hair, maybe it's her azz who knows.  :))

Torn2pieces

Ummm. I don't care for her either. I'm not jealous of her.  I just don't like her. She comes off... ummm Ditsy and sincere at times, when She'd probably cut your heart out with scissors and smile about it. LOL

So, you're not the only one who doesn't care for her.

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 05, 2006, 03:13:17 PM
Ummm. I don't care for her either. I'm not jealous of her.  I just don't like her. She comes off... ummm Ditsy and sincere at times, when She'd probably cut your heart out with scissors and smile about it. LOL

I'm not jealous, I was using that for an excuse. You're right, she seems like the kind that would cut your heart out in a minute and smile. She got that "evil thing" in her.

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on August 05, 2006, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 05, 2006, 03:13:17 PM

I'm not jealous, I was using that for an excuse. You're right, she seems like the kind that would cut your heart out in a minute and smile. She got that "evil thing" in her.

ditto here 2

Monkey

After the feeds being off for nearly four hours, winner of the POV is...

Janelle!  :D   Danielle looks so angry.  :D

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 05, 2006, 04:04:36 PM
After the feeds being off for nearly four hours, winner of the POV is...

Janelle!  :D   Danielle looks so angry.  :D

OMG!!!  >:((   Didn't I friggen tell you?   >:((

lvdust72

:))   I can't wait to see Danelle's face when she got it!!!   Wish I had the live feed, but then my butt would never leave the computer...LOL

MAYBE they are backdooring Chilltown, NOW that would be AWESOME!!   :o

Tara

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 05, 2006, 05:23:42 PM
:))   I can't wait to see Danelle's face when she got it!!!   Wish I had the live feed, but then my butt would never leave the computer...LOL

MAYBE they are backdooring Chilltown, NOW that would be AWESOME!!   :o

I bet when Janey takes herself off, they put Kayser up. They already said Howie was safe.

Torn2pieces

Amazes me how she always gets her butt saved.   Happened many times last year as well. Humph........   

Lynne

>>:D stupid witch. ggggggrrrrrrrrr  >>:D I can't stand her. janelle is the 1 i would have like to see go home.  >>:D

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 05, 2006, 06:07:15 PM
>>:D stupid witch. ggggggrrrrrrrrr  >>:D I can't stand her. janelle is the 1 i would have like to see go home.  >>:D

Wooo Hooo, That's 4 of us that don't like her. She got all the luck.

Lynne

Ya know I personally don't think she has much personality....She must be good in bed cuz I just don't see what guys see in her ...other than fake boobs and bottled hair color.

Monkey

Quote from: Lynne on August 05, 2006, 06:12:36 PM
Ya know I personally don't think she has much personality....She must be good in bed cuz I just don't see what guys see in her ...other than fake boobs and bottled hair color.

She was in a few uhh.. "magazines" before.  :ll  She was in Bruce Almighty too and even has trading cards with her modeling on them.

I think she got arrested before for shoplifting too when she was a teen.  :oo I remember seeing her mugshot somewhere last year.

I still like her though.  :P

Torn2pieces

Yeah she did this and that.   She's still a ditz.

Wonder if Kaysar will go up and be evicted?

Monkey

Danielle's crying.  She's in solitary confinement for 24 hours because of something in the veto competition. Everyone has to sleep on cots because of something in the veto competition too and a few people have slop all week. None of them have hot water for showers. It's all cold water for an unknown amount of time.

All that's in the exercise room (Where she's in confinement. They took away the equipment in there.) is a booth with a curtain that is possibly a bathroom, and a few buckets probably holding slop. No cot/bed or anything. I guess she's going to use her robe as a pillow. She brought the bible in with her too.

Tara

OMG!  She's HOH, how can something happen to her like that?  She can't even particiapte in the Veto Comp. You're making me want to hook up to the live feed.   :'((  I don't have time to watch it or I would.

Wow so things are getting good. Is that maybe the twist? 

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 05, 2006, 07:23:41 PM
OMG!  She's HOH, how can something happen to her like that?  She can't even particiapte in the Veto Comp. You're making me want to hook up to the live feed.   :'((  I don't have time to watch it or I would.

Doubt it. I think Janelle was responsible for the cots and slop. I think the veto was along the lines of that time when George won it. Whoever wanted it more got it. Janelle was willing to put a few people on slop and everyone on cots to save her azz. I don't really blame her.

Then again, nobody sees the comps, so this is gathered information. All of it might not be true.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 05, 2006, 07:30:00 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 05, 2006, 07:23:41 PM

Doubt it. I think Janelle was responsible for the cots and slop. I think the veto was along the lines of that time when George won it. Whoever wanted it more got it. Janelle was willing to put a few people on slop and everyone on cots to save her azz. I don't really blame her.

Then again, nobody sees the comps, so this is gathered information. All of it might not be true.

Well that would of been a twist. Whoever won Veto could do that, and thats why Danielle (is that her name?) is in the room by herself for 24 hours.  OMG if it went down like that, and Janey screwed everyone, it's going to be sooooooooooooo good...lmao  I can't wait until tomorrow night or more live feed updates... :)))

lvdust72

From Joker's update

Veto competition summary - Eddie
   I've pieced together the outline of the veto competion and thought I would put it here for reference.

Each player started with 40 points. The player with the most points won veto.

You could give up points to win good stuff: a slop pass, a phone call home, a plasma TV, a vacation to Aruba, $5000.

You could gain points by winning individual punishments: not being able to play in next week's POV, solitary confinement for 24 hours.

You could gain points by punishing the whole house: putting everyone not in the competition on slop, putting the whole house on cots and cold water only.

Before the competition, all six players agreed not to do things that punished the house.

If more than one player bid on each item, the player who buzzed first or wrote down the highest number won the item.

Danielle accepted an individual punishment (solitary confinement) for 9 points and ended up with 49. She tried to win the individual non-veto punishment, but Boogie (?) hit the button faster.

Janelle accepted two items that punished the house: putting half the house on slop (5 points) and putting the whole house on cots and cold water (10 points). Her total of 55 points won the veto contest.

James knew that once he refused to bid on the two whole house punishments, he couldn't win veto, so he won the phone call and the margarita party for the house.

Marcellas won the slop pass.

Will won the $5000.

Boogie won the plasma TV and the Aruba vacation. I think he hit the non-veto punishment button faster than Danielle and kept her from winning veto. He was not absolutely sure he had gotten this one.

Will and Boogie are lying about Boogie taking the plasma TV and the vacation. They are saying that Marcellas won those.

Basically, the contest was structured such that, if you were willing to bid on the two whole house punishments, you would win POV. That's what Janelle did.

WOW...I am dying to see this comp!!! :pp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview