PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:33:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 10, 2006, 12:10:12 PM
I personally don't care who goes home cuz the witch that should have gone  >:(( is staying for at least another week. oh you know what would be the best thing ever....anyone except Janelle gets HOH puts Janelle up...she can't play in the next veto..witch goes home.  0: with me people.

I want her to go home too.  >:((

Tara

Lynne

lmao thanks for reminding me...i saw the post and was like oh yeah its on tonight....

lvdust72

Does anyone else read the Jokers updates or watch the live feeds?  (I am addicted to the updates! O0 )

Do you feel Julie is playing down to you like you know nothing.  I am not sure if I should stop with the feeds or the show.  :ooo

One last  0: for Kaysar to stay!!

Tara

LMAOOOOOOOOO Bye bye Kaysar!!!

The only thing I like about Kaysar leaving is, poor poor Janey. Now who is going to save her? Howie?  :))

Lynne

Oh this is going to be such a good week I think. I was glad that Janelle and Howie didn't get HOH. I'm glad that Erika got it.

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 10, 2006, 05:54:04 PM
Oh this is going to be such a good week I think. I was glad that Janelle and Howie didn't get HOH. I'm glad that Erika got it.

Me too, but here comes the twist. Remember Janey can't compete in the Veto this week. She will probably win this new thing.  >:D

Torn2pieces

Dont' read if you don't know or have not watched who got voted out yet....................

QuoteMe too, but here comes the twist. Remember Janey can't compete in the Veto this week. She will probably win this new thing. 

Yup, I bet she does too, because it seems when her arse is on line she wins, Humph........

I kinda felt bad for Kaysar. I wasn't much of a fan of his, but I think he's an ok guy.

I can't believe Julie told him about James and what he said about Janelle.   

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 10, 2006, 05:56:07 PM
Quote from: Lynne on August 10, 2006, 05:54:04 PM

Me too, but here comes the twist. Remember Janey can't compete in the Veto this week. She will probably win this new thing.  >:D

Yeah I agree she will prolly win it and man is it ever gonna shake up the house no matter who wins it

Lynne

I agree with that too but they could back door her like they did Kaysar. Which would be smart, hopefully she won't win the new thing though. Or Howie either.  :-\

Tara

If Erika is smart she better put Howie and Janey up.  Janey will go home. (provided she doesn't win this new thing or someone wins Veto and takes her off)

Lynne

Thats why it might be easier to back door her, than putting her up right away. Oh well we will have to see what happens.  :-\

lvdust72

I guess I am the only one rooting for Janie & Howie.  I wish one of them get it!!  If you read up on the updates, Howie says if he goes up, and wins the veto, he is gonna save Janie.  That mans is all  <3

lvdust72

BIG ALERT:  BB is admiting there was a mess up in the HOH comp and will be redoing it!!!  Not sure when it will be, but some talk with the HG that it will be tonight.

PunkInDrublic

From what everyone's saying, the redid the HOH competition and Janelle won again.  >:((

swissmissy63

Yes Janie won again and the HG's are soooooooooo mad  :)))

Tara

Jokers says Janey is HOH. How the hell did that happen?  Well dammit.  >:D   Ok so now, someone will figure out the new twist and it won't be Janey, and they will put her up after she makes her nominations.  :))  She has all the luck. >:((

Torn2pieces

Unreal.

This game surely favors That blonde doesn't it.

Howie's buzzer malfunctioned, so that's why they did the reover, but......

Anyone who was kicked out before his buzzer breaking should of not been able to redo it. How is that fair anyway. I mean Janey got her question wrong, George got his wrong. Etc, etc.

Other boards are in a uproar.

I oftened wondered if they(BB) were malipulating the game toward certain people. I guess I don't have to wonder anymore.

I'm a Big BB fan. I've watched every one and this one just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

BB to me was ruined with this suppose Allstar crap.

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 11, 2006, 05:39:02 AM
Unreal.

This game surely favors That blonde doesn't it.

Howie's buzzer malfunctioned, so that's why they did the reover, but......

Anyone who was kicked out before his buzzer breaking should of not been able to redo it. How is that fair anyway. I mean Janey got her question wrong, George got his wrong. Etc, etc.

Other boards are in a uproar.

I oftened wondered if they(BB) were malipulating the game toward certain people. I guess I don't have to wonder anymore.

I'm a Big BB fan. I've watched every one and this one just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

BB to me was ruined with this suppose Allstar crap.

I know how you feel. They should of said something right then. They should pick up from when Howies button failed. I hope Chilltown figures out the clue thing and overturns her nominations and puts her azz up there.  She has all the luck.

Lynne

GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  >>:D  >:(( Stupid freaking BB and CBS lol. How could they do that crap. Don't they know that that biatch needs to go home not win every freakin thing she does. GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR I hate that witch.  >:(( That just ruined my day!  >>:D >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview