PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:34:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

swissmissy63

OMG!!!!  :))) Taken from one of the feed forums:

Will, Boogie and Erika have been in the hot tub for a while. Janelle sitting on the side was talking to them. After Janelle goes inside. Boogie and Erika start kissing.

Will looks at the camera and says how about that for a twist internet. Erika and Boogie have been dating for 6 months ... .they're living together, they are practically engaged. How is that for a twist!!

Boogie and Erika laugh. Boogie starts kissing her leg.

Will - Do you think all that time she was smoking the hooka, she was just doing it because she likes Kaysar. She was up there talking, and helped run that guy out.

Will goes on to say they didn't even tell the producers about Erika and Boogie. Will says, they aren't producing the show ... I'm producing the show. Maybe the producers should have done a better background check and not put two people in the house who are dating, and are living together.

Will and Boogie says they've been planning this for a long time. Boogie and Will says they don't really hate the fans, they just have to go after season 6.

ILoveSiamese

according to one live feed site
Mike asked Erica to marry him and she said YES

gave her a ring and everything
may show that Sunday as well

Tara

His Mom said something about them in that interview thing Thursday night. I remember posting something in here I read on jokers about Erika telling Boogie to leave her alone in the bed..lmao 

This show is crazy, but I love it. Thank gawd it comes on 3 days a week. I was reading Live Feed this morning.  :ooo
If I had it, I would probably be glued to it. I will stick to just reading about it, and listening to you guys.  O0

Tara

Dani won Veto...  :o  Wonder who Janey will put up now.

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on August 12, 2006, 07:12:18 PM
Dani won Veto...  :o  Wonder who Janey will put up now.

That is awesome ! Glad she did and not fake boobs lol. It will be interesting to find out who she puts up.

Tara

One more hour  :///   Jokers website said that Janey is putting up Boogie.  So if that's true the lovebirds are on the block together.

Torn2pieces

30 minutes to go.

I wonder what watchers are going to think when it comes on. Not everyone reads BB message boards, watch the live feeds , etc. Hah.

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 13, 2006, 04:30:21 PM
30 minutes to go.

I wonder what watchers are going to think when it comes on. Not everyone reads BB message boards, watch the live feeds , etc. Hah.

Yeah, the first 30 minutes of the show is going to be what we already know...lmao Will there be anything we don't know to see tonight?  We know who Janey put on the block and we know Dani won Veto.

Torn2pieces

Did you all notice the bed scene. Blah..........LMAO.....

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 13, 2006, 06:01:14 PM
Did you all notice the bed scene. Blah..........LMAO.....

At the end?

Ok here's my thoughts on tonight.

Boogie saying " Poor Kaysar, he needs to go. He's been evicted 3 times in a year"  I was lmao when he said that.

Dr Will sitting in the sink to take shower and squirting water up his shorts. Hee!!  Then Janey coming in and he says in the diary room " Janey if you want to play dirty with big daddy, just say so" .

Will and Boogie crack me up. 

Janey and Howie not knowing what " Pull the wool over your eyes meant"  Boy if that was a stupid blonde moment from both of them.  I thought everyone knew that phrase.

Janey saying in diary room " I didn't know if it was a sheep or lamb"  ( I guess I shouldn't make fun of her on that, I didn't know if chickens laid eggs)

Tara

Now Janey says she is putting up Chicken George...There was alot of conversation early this morning...She tells Marcie she's putting up James. Who knows. It's to much to post and to many cuss words. You guys will just have to go to jokers and read it.

Tara

Lynne

So who do u think will go home? Kinda looks like Marci....poor thing I like him. But I wanna see more of the love birds. lol

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 15, 2006, 08:39:00 AM
So who do u think will go home? Kinda looks like Marci....poor thing I like him. But I wanna see more of the love birds. lol

I would say Marci also. Erika is part of ChillTown.  We don't know if someone figured out the twist yet though. That's the only thing that could change nominations. Don't forget it's on tonight. I love my Tuesday  night TV.  I will love it more when House and AI start!!

crazy_

Libra

Hang on!

I thought I was watching Rock Star tonight.  :OO

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:50:40 PM
Hang on!

I thought I was watching Rock Star tonight.  :OO

Big Brother comes on first and RockStar is right after it on the same channel.

Libra

Whoever the buxom blonde is.. Well.. She's transparent as glass.  I wouldn't believe an effin' word she says.

And here I am all up in my opinion watching two minutes of the show!  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview