PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:47:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Yes!!!! I'm glad he won it. Wooooooo hooooooooooo He can't put Janey up there tonight so I bet he doesn't use it. Gawd I love this show.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 05:29:38 PM
Yes!!!! I'm glad he won it. Wooooooo hooooooooooo He can't put Janey up there tonight so I bet he doesn't use it. Gawd I love this show.

Yeah he gonna wait til he can put her up ... but that won't be a prob, cuz whoever wins HOH gonna put her up

Tara

You see how dirty Janey played? She told Howie to go tell his that she guessed a few days ago and she waits till last to say hers. If I was a man, I wouldn't go near her with a 100 foot pole.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 05:31:12 PM
You see how dirty Janey played? She told Howie to go tell his that she guessed a few days ago and she waits till last to say hers. If I was a man, I wouldn't go near her with a 100 foot pole.

yup she waited til the final clue .. too bad for her she was too slow with the guess

crazy_

Tara

Marcie only hugged Erika. Did you hear him tell Julie he was suppose to help Janey get rid of Kaysar and Howie?  :ooo

They won't ever talk to her again after the show!!

PunkInDrublic

Janey will be going soon... howie's the only one left in the house that wants her there  :D

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 17, 2006, 05:46:01 PM
Janey will be going soon... howie's the only one left in the house that wants her there  :D

I am questioning if he does, he didn't vote for Erica to leave

crazy_

PunkInDrublic

can't believe chicken george won HOH. Kinda looked like James threw this one too. Wonder who george will nominate?

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 17, 2006, 05:55:22 PM
can't believe chicken george won HOH. Kinda looked like James threw this one too. Wonder who george will nominate?

gonna get interesting .. cuz George ain't really aligned with no one .... no I don't think James threw it

Lynne

Quote from: crazy_ on August 17, 2006, 05:32:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 05:31:12 PM

yup she waited til the final clue .. too bad for her she was too slow with the guess

No she said it wrong. stupid biatch.

crazy_

go George .. go George he put up James and Ericka .. hahaha that gonna stir the pot but good  :))

Tara

Is CHICKEN George scared to put up Blondie and Howie or what?   >:D  I swear she makes me sick. This show is going to give me a heart attack. She's just like Pickles.  >:D
No matter what happens you still have to look at them

Come on Sunday.  :///

Torn2pieces

I don't know what to think with CG being HOH. I like him and all, but I don't know where he stands.

I wish he' would of put up Ms Janey I'm da chit.

Oh Hum. We shall see what happens Sunday......

I'm hoping Ericka gets the boot. I'd rather see James in there, he may be a scum at times, but at least he doesn't just sit behind the action.

Ericka is a bore and a wh....

swissmissy63

Hmmmmmmmm. . . in the order of the clues that came out Boogie said it backwards IMO LOL I'm kinda glad that CG won HOH cause now they are all gonna come out of the woodwork and kiss his azz. The only time any of them talk to him is when they wanna see how he is gonna vote. That's not nice at all  :oo

Tara

Boogie said it right...Janey is the one who said it backwards.

swissmissy63

Well Boogie said u reap what u sew and the thread and needle came before the reaper  :P  :))

Lynne

Quote from: swissmissy63 on August 17, 2006, 07:32:09 PM
Well Boogie said u reap what u sew and the thread and needle came before the reaper  :P  :))

It doesn't matter how the clues came out....the saying is you reap what you sew...Biatch got it wrong...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview