PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:57:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

There is a saying that says.. "You reap what you soe"   It didn't have anything to do with being in order of the clues.  The clues were  in this order.

1. Ewe
2. Sew
3. Reaper

The saying is what I put up there and Boogie said it right.  Look it up on the internet, I've heard the phrase used before.

PunkInDrublic

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: crazy_ on August 17, 2006, 05:47:05 PM
omfg she won Prom queen ....

Yeah i cant believe american voted for her!!  She is such a dumb Bit**  i cant believe she has stayed in the game this long.  And wTF was george thinking not putting her up for eviction, all thoses people on the game are so stupid

Tara

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 17, 2006, 09:53:54 PM

Yeah i cant believe american voted for her!!  She is such a dumb Bit**  i cant believe she has stayed in the game this long.  And wTF was george thinking not putting her up for eviction, all thoses people on the game are so stupid

Because he's a chicken.  I need to see what's going on in the house.  :pp  I'm sure they are up.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 09:54:50 PM
Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 17, 2006, 09:53:54 PM

Because he's a chicken.  I need to see what's going on in the house.  :pp  I'm sure they are up.

is the live feed free??  i may have to check it out

Tara

Alot of us go here and read right in the middle of live updates...http://www.jokersupdates.com/ 

You can also get 2 weeks worth of live feed from here...   http://www.real.com/dmm/superpass/bigbrother?src=cj&pcode=cj&cpath=aff&rsrc=bb7_bnr2_14FT

Some people on the forum are using it.

All I can really tell right now is, Boogie told Will he has the power. Boogie is telling CG to put up Janey if someone wins veto.  CG has a problem with Dani, but I don't know why he didn't put her up instead.  That's all I see going on.

Ilovemyweims

thanks tara that is a neat site.  to funny janey thinks she having problems with her implants lol 

Libra

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 18, 2006, 06:42:06 AM
thanks tara that is a neat site.  to funny janey thinks she having problems with her implants lol 

I wouldn't wish implant trouble on my worst enemy... Besides, it's bad karma.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Libra on August 18, 2006, 06:47:35 AM
Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 18, 2006, 06:42:06 AM

I wouldn't wish implant trouble on my worst enemy... Besides, it's bad karma.

i didnt wish it one her the site said she said she was having it and wanted some one to feel!!  i think she is either really dumb or all that bleach has went to her brain!!

Tara

Just got new implants for Season 7.  I guess the ones for last year didn't work.  :)))

Torn2pieces

Well Ericka is no prize when it comes to body parts. The chick looks like death warmed over.

Looks Like James wins POV.......Who is CG going to put up in his place???????????????

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 18, 2006, 08:30:21 AM
Well Ericka is no prize when it comes to body parts. The chick looks like death warmed over.

Looks Like James wins POV.......Who is CG going to put up in his place???????????????

I think Dani? Dang it doesn't say yet.  He said he had a problem with her. I think Boogey is going to use his power and put Janey and Howie up.  :///

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 08:34:06 AM

I think Dani? Dang it doesn't say yet.  He said he had a problem with her. I think Boogey is going to use his power and put Janey and Howie up.  :///

I doubt he'd use it. He doesn't care what happens, as long as he and Will are safe.

I think both of them would actually wanna keep Janelle around. She's been keeping them safe every week. She wins competitions, they don't. They'll probably screw her over once it gets to final five.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 18, 2006, 08:45:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 08:34:06 AM

I doubt he'd use it. He doesn't care what happens, as long as he and Will are safe.

I think both of them would actually wanna keep Janelle around. She's been keeping them safe every week. She wins competitions, they don't. They'll probably screw her over once it gets to final five.

Don't you have the live feed?  Last night I was reading and Boogey was telling CG to put Janelle up. That's when CG said he had a problem with Dani.

Torn2pieces

wouldn't it be funny if Janey gets backdoored from CG? LMAO

Monkey

Yeah, I have it.

George also said last night to Janey and Howie :"I just can't put either of you up" and (before the veto) "You can sleep well tonight. Whatever happens with the veto, I won't put either of you up."

He seems like the type of guy that keeps his word. I hope he puts Danielle up though.  :P

Lynne

Quote from: Monkey on August 18, 2006, 08:53:32 AM
Yeah, I have it.

George also said last night to Janey and Howie :"I just can't put either of you up" and (before the veto) "You can sleep well tonight. Whatever happens with the veto, I won't put either of you up."

He seems like the type of guy that keeps his word. I hope he puts Danielle up though.  :P

He is good to his word. Just like everyone else in the game he is lying. But that is part of the game. Kaysar and Marci CG both lied to. So he is playing the game like everyone else. Tells them what they want to hear and does something totally different. Its part of the game though.

Torn2pieces

Yes, He has lied just like everyone else. He has to look out for himself. Let the butt kissing continue. No one ever really talked to poor CG.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview