PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:31:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdust72

Fresh off Jokers:

Friday, August 18, 2006
Boogie is Power(less)?

The following was sent to us a few minutes ago from one of our readers.

OK GIRL I HAVE SOME DISH FOR YOU. I CALLED CBS JUST NOW. I CALLED AND COMPLAINED ABOUT BOOGIE TALKING ABOUT HIS POWER. GUESS WHAT THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF IT AND THEIR LAWYERS ARE THERE NOW WORKING ON THIS. HE MAY NOT ONLY LOSE THE POWER HE MAY BE EVICTED FROM THE SHOW. YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS. CBS IS SICK AND TIRED OF THEM TELLING CBS HOW TO RUN THE SHOW. WILL ACTING LIKE HE IS A PRODUCER. I WAS ALSO TOLD THE PHONES ARE RINGS OFF THE HOOK ON THIS MATTER.

I am  0: to the reality gods he is OUT!!  ;:"

Torn2pieces

From what i've seen on the feeds and what I read, he didn't actually come out and say he won it. He was more subtle about it.

I do think some take this show a bit far, no offense, but it is a game.

Lynne

I have to agree with SpaceCowGirl. I don't think that Will is acting like a producer and I am not quite sure about Boogie and his power. Again no offense but lvdust72 I'll wait to see if you were right or not.

lvdust72

Hey, I just pulled if off the website.  I did not say that was what happened. 

>:((  I guess this is the reason I stopped being nice and helping post and keep updated or even saying anything anymore.  Everyone can have an opinion but as soon as it is NOT what the "special group" wants, it's your out. 

Now you can be happy as I will NEVER post my opinion again!!!   :'((

Torn2pieces

lvdust that wasn't toward you. I was making a general statement about what you posted.

I was just stating what I've seen and read about the feeds and what not. I belong to a bb board not jokers...and I've read that same thing as well. Please don't take my post personal.

I think some people do go overboard with this show.

Lynne

SOrry lvdust72 I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you. I am greatful for all the people that post from the bb boards and feeds and stuff. I just don't know how to take that message you posted its all.

Libra

Woah!

IvDust72.....  It's a TeeVee show... This is a thread to talk about said TeeVee show. Neither Space nor Lynne was attacking you in any way, shape or form.

If you go through life expecting everyone to agree with you, then you are going to be sorely disappointed, doll.

SexySagittarian

I've never understood the fascination about the reality shows but for people to get this sensitive about them is unbelievable! :ooo

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 18, 2006, 07:36:15 PM
I've never understood the fascination about the reality shows but for people to get this sensitive about them is unbelievable! :ooo

Reality shows?  They're quite humorous, actually.

But, for someone to claim that some participant in one of the shows is "running" the show?  Well, I find it ludicrous.  If it were that easy to "take over?"  Well, let's just say I'd rule the world!  :D

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Libra on August 18, 2006, 07:42:02 PM

Reality shows?  They're quite humorous, actually.

But, for someone to claim that some participant in one of the shows is "running" the show?  Well, I find it ludicrous.  If it were that easy to "take over?"  Well, let's just say I'd rule the world!  :D

You dont?? :o :))

Lynne

No Will does. He and Boogie are gonna take over the white house after they win BB  :-\

Mary

will or boogy better not get kick off the show they make the show this season people callin cbs and complaining i feel are goin to far  >:(( well thats my 2 cents   :-\

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 18, 2006, 06:20:08 PM
Live Feed is back up.... Looks like howie got the boot and now boogie is HOH!!!

Best news I heard all day.  :/\

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 18, 2006, 06:52:04 PM
Fresh off Jokers:

Friday, August 18, 2006
Boogie is Power(less)?

The following was sent to us a few minutes ago from one of our readers.

OK GIRL I HAVE SOME DISH FOR YOU. I CALLED CBS JUST NOW. I CALLED AND COMPLAINED ABOUT BOOGIE TALKING ABOUT HIS POWER. GUESS WHAT THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF IT AND THEIR LAWYERS ARE THERE NOW WORKING ON THIS. HE MAY NOT ONLY LOSE THE POWER HE MAY BE EVICTED FROM THE SHOW. YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS. CBS IS SICK AND TIRED OF THEM TELLING CBS HOW TO RUN THE SHOW. WILL ACTING LIKE HE IS A PRODUCER. I WAS ALSO TOLD THE PHONES ARE RINGS OFF THE HOOK ON THIS MATTER.

I am  0: to the reality gods he is OUT!!  ;:"

Oh I don't want Boogie out. I hope he wins. I can't believe CBS accepts phone calls.  :-\

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 18, 2006, 07:22:25 PM
Hey, I just pulled if off the website.  I did not say that was what happened. 

>:((  I guess this is the reason I stopped being nice and helping post and keep updated or even saying anything anymore.  Everyone can have an opinion but as soon as it is NOT what the "special group" wants, it's your out. 

Now you can be happy as I will NEVER post my opinion again!!!   :'((

:o  Stopped being nice?  Special group?  Huh?  What's going on in here?  Opinons?  I don't see where anyone said anything wrong.  :-\  

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 18, 2006, 07:24:52 PM
lvdust that wasn't toward you. I was making a general statement about what you posted.

I was just stating what I've seen and read about the feeds and what not. I belong to a bb board not jokers...and I've read that same thing as well. Please don't take my post personal.

I think some people do go overboard with this show.

:o  I go overboard with it and I'm going to keep on until September 12th.   :D

I love reality shows so bite my ass... :/\

Quote from: Lynne on August 18, 2006, 07:48:22 PM
No Will does. He and Boogie are gonna take over the white house after they win BB  :-\

I hope they do win.  O0

I sure hope people aren't getting all bent out of shape over this show and end up getting this thread deleted, because if they do I will show you what special group I belong to and you're not going like it. Enuff said.   :pp

Ok, so maybe I don't have any pull, but I can pretend I do. Now don't start friggen fighting.  >:D

* The stuff I said in purple is a FRIGGEN JOKE ONLY A JOKE, don't get your undies and panties in a bunch.

GO WILL AND BOOGEY !!!!!!!   

Mary

Libra

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Libra on August 18, 2006, 08:20:36 PM
I still rule the world... Slave said so.

If you don't you sure had this Mo'ron...uh...Mormon...uh..Mo'ron fooled ???

crazy_

well I was  :o when CG put up Howie on the block.... and  :'(( to see him go.  Least he added a bit of humor to it.  Gonna be interesting with Boogie winning HOH .. guess janie can kiss her grits goodbye unless she gets POV  wonder if the boogster will put up danie and erika.. remember they said the other night they wanted Erika gone...  :D

Torn2pieces

Erika should of been gone long ago.

Howie left like a hurricane. Bad sport!

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 19, 2006, 07:09:36 AM
Erika should of been gone long ago.

Howie left like a hurricane. Bad sport!

i agree but poor howie its like he was a deer in head lights!! thinking he was safe safe then bam!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview