PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:32:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Boogie's special power will be gone after his HOH is over, because he could only use it for 3 evictions. 

1. Marcie
2. Howie
3. Whoever goes home from his nominations.

I think he's going to put up Janey and James and use CG if someone wins veto from nominations.

Torn2pieces

Janey had a crying fit for what seemed like eternity. Did I feel bad? Heck no.....

You know, Will was and is known to be the bestest liar on BB, you think they wouldn't have fallen for his stuff again, but they have.

Tara

Does everyone know that Boogey and Erika are really boyfriend and girlfriend off the show?  Everyone keeps saying he's going to put her up. Why would he do that? 

Maybe because James would of put Sara up last year?  :)) :))

Torn2pieces

I missed some of the live feeds awhile back, but rumors have it that Erica has been known to do certain things to booger with certain body parts, feet included.

I'm not really sure if they're playing one another, or are they really a couple. I guess we'll find out when BB ends.

Torn2pieces

Boogers coup d' etat might have been evoked. I'm still unclear at this time.......

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 19, 2006, 09:47:22 AM
Boogers coup d' etat might have been evoked. I'm still unclear at this time.......

He hasn't used it yet right?  So if it does get revoked it won't matter. He's HOH.

Torn2pieces

Well it's only good for 3 evictions anyway, right? 2 evictions already have passed. At this point I don't care if he keeps it or not. LMAO.

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 19, 2006, 10:00:18 AM
Well it's only good for 3 evictions anyway, right? 2 evictions already have passed. At this point I don't care if he keeps it or not. LMAO.

Exactly. It's over after this next elimination, which he picks who goes up, so it won't matter.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 10:03:57 AM
Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 19, 2006, 10:00:18 AM

Exactly. It's over after this next elimination, which he picks who goes up, so it won't matter.
I like the show i like everyones opinoins that whats makes this american i dont have to agree.  lol  i think wil and boogie make the show!!

lvdust72

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 19, 2006, 09:47:22 AM

It was revoked, just like I had quoted off another web site.   And I am sorry, but with a messed up back and not able to go out and do much, TV & pogo is all I have.  Just remember "it's only....." can be used in anything in life and death.

America still loves Janie and I hope she makes it to the end!!!  :D

Lynne

It didn't matter anyway, he wasn't gonna use it on Marcie or Howie, and he is HOH so he isn't gonna change it....I hope they backdoor fake boobs and she goes home too.

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on August 19, 2006, 12:32:17 PM
It didn't matter anyway, he wasn't gonna use it on Marcie or Howie, and he is HOH so he isn't gonna change it....I hope they backdoor fake boobs and she goes home too.

I'm with you on that.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: IWorshipHomer on August 19, 2006, 12:43:02 PM
Quote from: Lynne on August 19, 2006, 12:32:17 PM

I'm with you on that.

yeah me to she really isnt a good player just a Bumb blond with a big fake rack!!

Torn2pieces

I'm no way a Janey fan. She was better last year. I'm tired of looking at her and how she fakes being nicey nicey all the time. Cry, cry me a river Janey. I hope you're gone next week!

I too am glad we all have different opinions, if we didn't these topics would be such a bore.

Monkey

Ha fricken Ha

James and Janelle nominated by Boogie, Janelle wins veto.   :D :D

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 19, 2006, 10:48:17 PM
Ha fricken Ha

Oh gawd.  >:(( 

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 02:54:50 AM
Quote from: Monkey on August 19, 2006, 10:48:17 PM
Ha fricken Ha

Oh gawd.  >:(( 

Now, why am I not surprised by her winning POV? Humphhh

crazy_

Me neither .. in Season 6 she dominated also ... but she is playing so stupid a game I want her gone. 

Mary

PunkInDrublic

James cried all night about how Janelle stole the veto from him. Says the producers told him they didn't have a good enough camera angle to show that she cheated. He keeps sayin he doesn't want to bother playing anymore - that CBS wants America's prom queen to win the show and that there is nothing any of them can do to stop it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview