PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:51:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 06:16:11 PM

Was Howie a little upset?  :)))  Poor Janey got pie in her face.  :)) 

I thought that was the best part of the show!!

PunkInDrublic

So Thursday night will be about boogie nominating James and Janelle, and Janelle winning veto. Is this also when we see who Mike replaces her with and then they vote? Or will they wait for Sunday's show to vote next person out? This double elimination thing really messed me up!  :ooo

Monkey

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 20, 2006, 07:01:41 PM
So Thursday night will be about boogie nominating James and Janelle, and Janelle winning veto. Is this also when we see who Mike replaces her with and then they vote? Or will they wait for Sunday's show to vote next person out? This double elimination thing really messed me up!  :ooo

There's still a Tuesday show.

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Monkey on August 20, 2006, 08:57:13 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 20, 2006, 07:01:41 PM

There's still a Tuesday show.

oops - forgot about tuesday!!! Told you this double elimination thing really messed me up. Thanks  ;D

Mary

bb7 was`nt on here tonight stupid football  :'((  >:((

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: mama on August 20, 2006, 09:43:13 PM

yup, well that confirms you aren't a guy....lol

Tara

OMG! We didn't have football on CBS.  So sorry Mama.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 01:28:51 AM

OMG! We didn't have football on CBS.  So sorry Mama.

us either!!

Mary

woo hoo came on 2 hours late sure happy i stayed up  :D  :)) :)) janey was so mad over pie  :)) :))  dumb cbs had raider recabs over battle of the bay game here  >:(( they better not do that again  >:((

Tara

Janey used the veto on herself. Boogie put up Chicken George. So it's James and Chicken George on the block.

Janey told Boogey that Dani came to her and called a truce. Anyone know if that's true?

Tara

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 03:31:56 PM

Janey used the veto on herself. Boogie put up Chicken George. So it's James and Chicken George on the block.

Janey told Boogey that Dani came to her and called a truce. Anyone know if that's true?

no clue but would certainly make things interesting.

PunkInDrublic

It's getting kinda crazy up in the house. Janelle pretty much told chill town that she's coming after them if she wins hoh next week. Erika overheard a conversation between Janey and James and went running to boogie to tell him all about it. I'm not quite sure what they were talking about, but I think it was a plan to save James so they could go after will and boogie.

Dani offered Janelle a truce for one week and Janelle agreed, but don't know how sincere she was. I think Janelle and Dani are going to vote to evict Chicken George, Will and Erika will vote to evict James, and boogie will send james off.

As far as I can tell, Janey still hates Erika but right now wants will and boogie gone more than anyone. She told will that he's her favorite person in the house but she is going to kick him out.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 21, 2006, 05:23:50 PM

It's getting kinda crazy up in the house. Janelle pretty much told chill town that she's coming after them if she wins hoh next week. Erika overheard a conversation between Janey and James and went running to boogie to tell him all about it. I'm not quite sure what they were talking about, but I think it was a plan to save James so they could go after will and boogie.

I think Janelle and Dani are going to vote to evict Chicken George, Will and Erika will vote to evict James, and boogie will send james off.

As far as I can tell, Janey still hates Erika but right now wants will and boogie gone more than anyone. She told will that he's her favorite person in the house but she is going to kick him out.

I dont want to see either james or cg go!!  I wish it was janey!!

Tara

Dani offered Janelle a truce for one week and Janelle agreed, but don't know how sincere she was. I think Janelle and Dani are going to vote to evict Chicken George, Will and Erika will vote to evict James, and boogie will send james off.

That's what I was wondering about. So if I hear it twice, I'm going to believe it. :o

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 06:11:10 PM

That's what I was wondering about. So if I hear it twice, I'm going to believe it. :o

and if it is true ...  :ooo

Tara

You guys check your TV guides for tomorrow. I watch this at 7 central and then RockStar right after it.  My TV guide says BB is on at 8 central instead.  >:D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 06:56:31 PM
You guys check your TV guides for tomorrow. I watch this at 7 central and then RockStar right after it.  My TV guide says BB is on at 8 central instead.  >:D

Check Yahoo tv.  I find it to be more accurate.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 06:56:31 PM

yeah didn't I hear Julie say at the end last night they were on an hour later... gotta go check that now and make a note to self if it is  :pp

PunkInDrublic

Janey is outside with will laughing at how shocked James is gonna be when he goes home  this week while Dani is inside with James talking about how cool it is that they fooled everyone and are making their plans to take down chill town. They are all driving me nuts!!!  :ooo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview