PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:50:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Is someone going home tonight? I lost track of where we are at, because we know so much of it ahead of time.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 22, 2006, 06:50:35 AM
Is someone going home tonight? I lost track of where we are at, because we know so much of it ahead of time.

no tonight is where James and Janie get nominated and Janielle wins POV

I know I am the same as you get confused.  I have it written down that Thursday nite is go home and new HOH lol

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 22, 2006, 06:53:28 AM

I know I am the same as you get confused.  I have it written down that Thursday nite is go home and new HOH lol

LMAO I already know all that and I already know CG is who takes Janeys place..lmao  I guess I should tune in next week sometime.. :))

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 22, 2006, 06:55:13 AM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 22, 2006, 06:53:28 AM

LMAO I already know all that and I already know CG is who takes Janeys place..lmao  I guess I should tune in next week sometime.. :))

:)) or quit reading ahead and watch it thursday night to see who goes home

Torn2pieces

Yup, Yup..........

I'd rather see CG leave then anyone. I love CG, but I want to see the others bash one another and what not. CG is too nice, I reckon.

crazy_

:///   it is on an hour later here tonight  :///  sheeeeeeeesh

PunkInDrublic

I leave the tv for two effin minutes and miss James and Janey fighting over the doll. Did she really take it from him?  >:((

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 22, 2006, 06:48:21 PM
I leave the tv for two effin minutes and miss James and Janey fighting over the doll. Did she really take it from him?  >:((

yeah seems that way .. I was like you tho ... blinked  :))

PunkInDrublic

ok... just saw the recap... james was a crybaby for no reason  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 22, 2006, 06:52:58 PM
ok... just saw the recap... james was a crybaby for no reason  :)))

james is a crybaby  :))

Lillenan

:OO Do they still show that stuff in USA ..yuck it is like being a peeping tom that show really drags

Tara

You guys didn't see the same thing I did then. When they did a recap they zoomed in and I saw her take it.  :oo
It's ok because the more I thought about it, if she goes home quick, when they have Americas Choice, you know she will be back.

I just found out that FOX told the guy on Joe Millionaire who to pick, when that show was on a few years back. I'm sad about that. That means the speculations of rigged reality shows are real.

Torn2pieces

I've mentioned this before (i think) that the game seems in favor of certain people. It's manipulated!

anyway................

Blu

Quote from: Tara on August 23, 2006, 07:50:15 AM

You guys didn't see the same thing I did then. When they did a recap they zoomed in and I saw her take it.  :oo
It's ok because the more I thought about it, if she goes home quick, when they have Americas Choice, you know she will be back.

I just found out that FOX told the guy on Joe Millionaire who to pick, when that show was on a few years back. I'm sad about that. That means the speculations of rigged reality shows are real.

James says, "Here, take it." He's a sissy.

crazy_

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Blu on August 23, 2006, 03:29:27 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 23, 2006, 07:50:15 AM

James says, "Here, take it." He's a sissy.

YEs but she still is a BIAT**  lol  ill be so glad to see her go!!

crazy_

wow .. according to Julies interview with Mike boogie in the HOH room, they didn't take away the coup d'etate from him...... guess that was all internet rumour

Torn2pieces

Ewwwwwwwwww Erica HOH. I cannot stand her. She's a skanky skank.   I think she's playing Booger.   See the look on Will's face when she won?

At least James went out with dignity. Unlike Howie. I think he's a jerk and after seeing him with Marcellas, he proved he's a creep. Nasty too!

crazy_

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 24, 2006, 06:05:58 PM
Ewwwwwwwwww Erica HOH. I cannot stand her. She's a skanky skank.   I think she's playing Booger.   See the look on Will's face when she won?

At least James went out with dignity. Unlike Howie. I think he's a jerk and after seeing him with Marcellas, he proved he's a creep. Nasty too!

yup I think she is playing him too ....  double eviction next week again .. yikes  :ooo

Lynne

Quote from: crazy_ on August 24, 2006, 06:08:19 PM
double eviction next week again .. yikes  :ooo

When did they say another double eviction? I didn't hear that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview