PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:21:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

crzy4it

You never know what to expect, Chicken George will win POV and use it to take Jani off???  Never know with this show..could happen :)))

Tara

Quote from: crzy4it on August 26, 2006, 08:50:52 AM
You never know what to expect, Chicken George will win POV and use it to take Jani off???  Never know with this show..could happen :)))

You're right about that, that's what makes this show so good.  8)

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 08:51:38 AM
Quote from: crzy4it on August 26, 2006, 08:50:52 AM

You're right about that, that's what makes this show so good.  8)

yup sure is .. as in past seasons, there are secret alliances we know nothing about ...

coco

Tara

Monkey

Since I'm one of the few that likes Janelle here..

Everyone can stare at her all day with my new avatar!  :P

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 26, 2006, 12:26:58 PM

I just left you a message in that Coffee shop about that avatar.  >:D

crazy_

Quote from: Monkey on August 26, 2006, 12:26:58 PM

well I don't dislike Janelle, she was playing stupid earlier on and I wanted her gone but now want Chill Town gone more .....

Tara

That Monkey does everything to get on my nerves.  >:D   First the HELLen hat and now the avatar.  >:D

crazy_

Tara

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 12:49:09 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 26, 2006, 12:48:19 PM
lmao I gots ta find me a new avi .....

Put some hot guy on there.  :pp

lol yeah but then peeps would think I was a guy ............

Tori

I really like Janelle too.  :ooo

All the Will and Janelle "tributes" ..videos in the Joker's media section are beginning to get a little sickening though. :xx  The media section has some funny videos and pics.  O0

tponka

I hope Will wins.  I think he deserves it because of the way he's played the game.  Never won a single thing (because he threw most of the competitions), but yet has controlled the house from day 1.

Tara

Holy crapola...Look what they get paid.

In past seasons, each Houseguest would be paid $750 a week for appearing on the show,  whether in the house or in sequester.  In order to entice these big stars back into the house,  this year they're being paid $4,000 a week to be in the house,  and $5,000 for each week in sequester.  An interesting twist is that if they win,  their paid is deducted from the $500,000 and even the $50,000 prizes which means Marcellas will get more than the second place winner.] 

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 06:06:14 PM

In past seasons, each Houseguest would be paid $750 a week for appearing on the show,  whether in the house or in sequester.  In order to entice these big stars back into the house,  this year they're being paid $4,000 a week to be in the house,  and $5,000 for each week in sequester.  An interesting twist is that if they win,  their paid is deducted from the $500,000 and even the $50,000 prizes which means Marcellas will get more than the second place winner.] 

um .. I thought they got $25,000. if they made it to Jury.  Remember on one of the last shows someone said "at least we're in 25K for making the Jury".  Or am I dreaming

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 26, 2006, 06:08:22 PM

um .. I thought they got $25,000. if they made it to Jury.  Remember on one of the last shows someone said "at least we're in 25K for making the Jury".  Or am I dreaming

I don't know, last year was the first year I watched it. I wanna make 4000.00 a week.  Well Marcie will make more that 25,000. Plus his 4000.00 a week in the house.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 06:12:50 PM

I don't know, last year was the first year I watched it. I wanna make 4000.00 a week.  Well Marcie will make more that 25,000. Plus his 4000.00 a week in the house.

plus they get meals and accommodations  :))

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 26, 2006, 06:17:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 06:12:50 PM

plus they get meals and accommodations  :))

Yeah Slop?  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview