PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:48:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 06:20:27 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 26, 2006, 06:17:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 06:12:50 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 26, 2006, 06:08:22 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 26, 2006, 06:06:14 PM
Holy crapola...Look what they get paid.

In past seasons, each Houseguest would be paid $750 a week for appearing on the show,  whether in the house or in sequester.  In order to entice these big stars back into the house,  this year they're being paid $4,000 a week to be in the house,  and $5,000 for each week in sequester.  An interesting twist is that if they win,  their paid is deducted from the $500,000 and even the $50,000 prizes which means Marcellas will get more than the second place winner.] 

um .. I thought they got $25,000. if they made it to Jury.  Remember on one of the last shows someone said "at least we're in 25K for making the Jury".  Or am I dreaming

I don't know, last year was the first year I watched it. I wanna make 4000.00 a week.  Well Marcie will make more that 25,000. Plus his 4000.00 a week in the house.

plus they get meals and accommodations  :))

Yeah Slop?  :))

yeah but if you not on slop .. don't look too bad  :))

Ilovemyweims

sign me up slop and all, heck I could stand to lose a few pouns not 20 but 10 would be perfect!!

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

Hey Tara..... P.O.V. goes to Janey. She is safe...... You just got to love her. Oh yea I do.    :)))  <3 :)))

*~Peri~*

I am glad I am not the only Jedi Janey fan :) :) :)

swissmissy63

Yay Jani!!! She is gonna make it to the end  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: swissmissy63 on August 27, 2006, 01:32:33 AM

she got to get through the double eviction first... I am starting to become a fan of hers again ... now that she isn't playing stupid  ;)

sunshine1950

Ok, now you will now I'm nuts. I can't read anything here until I've watched BB tonight.   :)) I need to be surprised!!  I'm obsessed with the reality shows and really enjoy this one.  Now don't freak out but I really like Janille. I think she is a great player!! See you all tonight after 8 pm central time.

Tara

You better not even read this thread at all then, we talk about it everytime something happens in the house. We will know today what is going to happen the rest of the week..lol

Another Janelle lover.  >:((  j/k

Proud Member of the I hate Janelle Club   :pp

Monkey

It was supposedly one of those morph contests like they did last year blending the evicted people's faces.

Janelle finished in 1:00
Danielle was 1:23
Erika 1:51
Will 3 minutes and something seconds
Boogie  7 minutes something
George....  24 minutes something.   :)))!

My avatar can stay around another week too  :P

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 27, 2006, 07:57:46 AM
It was supposedly one of those morph contests like they did last year blending the evicted people's faces.

Janelle finished in 1:00
Danielle was 1:23
Erika 1:51
Will 3 minutes and something seconds
Boogie  7 minutes something
George....  24 minutes something.   :)))!

My avatar can stay around another week too  :P

>:((    I knew she'd win anyway. Remember it's double eviction.  :ooo  So that automatically tells us George can take his 24 minutes and go on home. But...who will the 2nd one be? I think it's going to be Erika or Dani going.

Monkey

Erika kept saying last night to Boogie and Will she was putting up Danielle. They were pressuring her and she finally gave in. If Danielle goes up, she's going to leave. Will and Boogie already said they'd vote her out.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 27, 2006, 08:15:36 AM
Erika kept saying last night to Boogie and Will she was putting up Danielle. They were pressuring her and she finally gave in. If Danielle goes up, she's going to leave. Will and Boogie already said they'd vote her out.

Hold up for a minute, If Erika puts Dani up, there will still be another Veto competition.  :o

They did two for the last double elimination. So if that's true, we can't even say George is going home for sure.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 08:22:47 AM
Hold up for a minute, If Erika puts Dani up, there will still be another Veto competition.  :o

They did two for the last double elimination. So if that's true, we can't even say George is going home for sure.

They did the second veto after the first person got evicted. The way Julie Chen made it sound like was that the two people would be going home on Thursday's show. That might not even leave time for a second veto. :o

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 27, 2006, 08:25:24 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 08:22:47 AM

They did the second veto after the first person got evicted. The way Julie Chen made it sound like was that the two people would be going home on Thursday's show. That might not even leave time for a second veto. :o

Then that would mean whoever takes Janelles place is going home with CG.  That makes it obvious to everyone.

crazy_

Not necessarily

ok say Erika puts up Danelle, she goes home then they have a new HOH competition and THEN the new HOH has to put up two more nominations.  So CG may not be nominated at all for the second eviction

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 27, 2006, 08:36:54 AM
Not necessarily

ok say Erika puts up Danelle, she goes home then they have a new HOH competition and THEN the new HOH has to put up two more nominations.  So CG may not be nominated at all for the second eviction

Monkeys right though. By the way Julie said it, there would be 2 going home at once. Like on the same day.

Monkey

My guess would be that Danielle would go home, they quickly do another HOH, the new one has to nominate two people right away. Without doing a veto or anything, everyone just votes live, the second person leaves.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: swissmissy63 on August 27, 2006, 01:32:33 AM

i still dont like her.  lol 
ok who do we think erika is going to but up in her place dani??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview