PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:45:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

From what I just read. two people go home this coming Thursday.

Tues is Christmas in the BB house.  They're actually doing it today.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 07:48:03 AM
You better not even read this thread at all then, we talk about it everytime something happens in the house. We will know today what is going to happen the rest of the week..lol

Another Janelle lover.  >:((  j/k

Proud Member of the I hate Janelle Club   :pp

that make 2 of us tara!!

Tara

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 09:05:23 AM

Torn gave me this Big Brother site. I like it better than jokers updates.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

awesome thanks Tara .. and yes it is better than jokers  :/\

Torn2pieces

crazy_

crazy_

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 27, 2006, 09:36:23 AM
Anyone else find this game a bit predictable?

When it has to do with Janelle. Yeppers I do. :)

crazy_

interesting them showing Erika and Janie in HOH room hugging at the end .....

Tara

Gawd, when Janelles in the Diary Room saying all that crap how can you guys like her?  She's a gold digger. She acts like a little spoiled 12 year old brat.  >:D

Torn2pieces

If it wasn't for Will and his camera love making thing, I would of probably fell asleep....

gator8_24

Wonder if Janelle has any 'girl' friends!  :ll

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 27, 2006, 06:23:19 PM
If it wasn't for Will and his camera love making thing, I would of probably fell asleep....

Are you talking about when he looked over at the girls in the food contest? I liked when George was humping Janelle in the food contest.  :))  Did you see her face?  That was about a stupid friggen food contest for grown adults.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 06:29:26 PM

Are you talking about when he looked over at the girls in the food contest? I liked when George was humping Janelle in the food contest.  :))  Did you see her face?  That was about a stupid friggen food contest for grown adults.

no when Will was making love to "America" via the camera ... I almost died laughing when they made the comment about the HOH room ... "looked like a florist had a seizure"   :))

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 27, 2006, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 06:29:26 PM

no when Will was making love to "America" via the camera ... I almost died laughing when they made the comment about the HOH room ... "looked like a florist had a seizure"   :))

I missed him making love to America.  >:D     If I was Erika when the show is over, I wouldn't even speak to Boogie anymore.

lvdust72

Quote from: Monkey on August 26, 2006, 12:26:58 PM
Since I'm one of the few that likes Janelle here..

Everyone can stare at her all day with my new avatar!  :P

I  <3 your avatar.  It's nice to have someone on here who likes Janie as well!!

Tara

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 27, 2006, 06:48:04 PM
Quote from: Monkey on August 26, 2006, 12:26:58 PM
Since I'm one of the few that likes Janelle here..

Everyone can stare at her all day with my new avatar!  :P

I  <3 your avatar.  It's nice to have someone on here who likes Janie as well!!

There are quite a few who do like her. I think more people like her than the ones who don't.

swissmissy63

I like to go to TVClubhouse to read the live feed posts. They are very informative  :/\

PunkInDrublic

I think everyone has pretty much convinced Erika to put Danielle up... When dani finally got erika alone for a minute and asked her who was going to go, erika wouldn't come right out and say it, but she did tell dani that there was no way she could win against her (dani) if they made it to the final 2.
I've been sick for the last week (ragweed sucks), so all I've been doing is layin around and watching the live feed stuff. I really don't care who wins now as long as it isn't mike or boogie. Everyone's pretty much just let those two run the game and make all the decisions this time around.
I did want to see Danielle and James make it to the end, but it looks like she's going now too. I really wanted Janey out a long time ago, but now I want to see her take chill town out and win it I guess.  >:((

justahumping

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview