PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:19:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 30, 2006, 10:30:11 PM
not sure if it was true or not, but someone said that after their 5-star dinner yesterday there was a lock down. When all house guests were allowed back in, there was a list of rules (no more singing, messing with the cameras, etc.) and one of them was that they all had to pack. All of them were wondering why but did it anyway. So I guess that's how BB is going to surprise them with the double live eviction. Can't wait to see tomorrow night.
So now I'm wondering about Thursday's show and how they can possibly cram it all into one hour:
1. Danielle getting evicted
2. HOH competition
3. nominations
4. veto competition/ceremony
5. another eviction
6. another HOH competition
:ooo :ooo it's gonna be a great show!!

Thanks for the update..Sure seems like it should be a 2 hour show.  :)

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2006, 11:09:54 PM
not sure if it was true or not, but someone said that after their 5-star dinner yesterday there was a lock down. When all house guests were allowed back in, there was a list of rules (no more singing, messing with the cameras, etc.) and one of them was that they all had to pack. All of them were wondering why but did it anyway. So I guess that's how BB is going to surprise them with the double live eviction. Can't wait to see tomorrow night.
So now I'm wondering about Thursday's show and how they can possibly cram it all into one hour:
2. HOH competition
3. nominations
5. another eviction

What time is it on? My g-ma always calls me to tell me but she's got a date tomorrow nite  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 31, 2006, 12:24:10 AM
2. HOH competition
3. nominations
5. another eviction

What time is it on? My g-ma always calls me to tell me but she's got a date tomorrow nite  :)))

8 pm Eastern tonight (Thursday)

gonna be interesting.  In the past double evictions tho we see who goes on Sunday night remember

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 03:19:42 AM
2. HOH competition
3. nominations
5. another eviction

gonna be interesting.  In the past double evictions tho we see who goes on Sunday night remember

ARG no wonder i always tape it...OFFICE is on NBC at that time  :oo

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 31, 2006, 03:21:01 AM
2. HOH competition
3. nominations
5. another eviction

lol you need to watch it live.... danielle is going home  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 03:22:36 AM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 31, 2006, 03:21:01 AM
2. HOH competition
3. nominations
5. another eviction

lol you need to watch it live.... danielle is going home  :))

gah...i got that feeling too...i like blondie...so i was rooting for one of the boys to go...but it looks 99% at danielle

Tara

Torn2pieces

BB is being pre-empted where I am. Football. Blah. I'll have to set up my tivo for 1:05am to record it. Unreal. How dare they put football on instead of BB.

Makes me mad!     >:((

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 31, 2006, 07:04:53 AM
BB is being pre-empted where I am. Football. Blah. I'll have to set up my tivo for 1:05am to record it. Unreal. How dare they put football on instead of BB.

I was going to say if you don't want to know, don't look in here.  :-X  But I know you want to know ahead of time..lol

Hey you can watch Celebrity Duets instead.  :)))  Then tell us what happens...LOL

Torn2pieces

LOL. No Celebrity Duets for me. I didn't like the first show. I do watch live feeds. Really not a big deal. Just stinks that football has to do this to me........LOL

crazy_

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 31, 2006, 07:04:53 AM

surf around the channels, up here in Ontario we get BB on two channels, fox and CBS so ya might be able to find it elsewhere at the right time

Tara

Janelle is such a skank..Look what Will says about her.

Will talks to Erica about how much he loves  Erin. Says Janelle is really into him.  Erika is surprised. He says the stuff Janelle whispers in his ear is serious, relationship ending stuff.  Says Janelle is hot and he likes her and maybe if he wasn't in a relationship he would be into her but he loves Erin and it's Erin Brodie he wants to be with.  Will says Janelle is used to getting her way.  Says since she was five she has always gotten her way and she is used to men wanting to leave their wives for her.  :oo

The video is almost 8 minutes 

Ilovemyweims

2. HOH competition
3. nominations
5. another eviction

:'(( >>:D  its not on here today its preampted by football they dont show it til saterday here im so pissed off!!

Mary

julie has been on tv all day here sayin 2 evictions in one hour tonight :///

crazy_

Quote from: mama on August 31, 2006, 01:12:19 PM
julie has been on tv all day here sayin 2 evictions in one hour tonight :///

wow gonna be a busy hour that is for sure

sunshine1950

I dare not read anything in this thread!!! I'm so tempted.  I can't wait for BB tonight.   :-X

lvdust72

You would think as much as there is todo tonight, that CBS could afford to run it commercial free!  LOL  :pp

crazy_

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 31, 2006, 02:58:59 PM
You would think as much as there is todo tonight, that CBS could afford to run it commercial free!  LOL  :pp

would be sweet but we all know that ain't gonna happen  :///

sunshine1950

I'm posting here but not reading anything until tonight!!!  :))  Because I want Janie to stay.....................

crazy_

News Alert:  The sequester house is in Cabo San Lucas Mexico and is in the direct path of hurricane John

got this from the morty site

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview