PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:51:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 03:06:15 PM
News Alert:  The sequester house is in Cabo San Lucas Mexico and is in the direct path of hurricane John

got this from the morty site

Uh oh...Hey go back to that site and read yesterday at midnight exactly.  :))  I can't post it here, but it was some funny stuff.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 31, 2006, 03:16:35 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 03:06:15 PM
News Alert:  The sequester house is in Cabo San Lucas Mexico and is in the direct path of hurricane John

got this from the morty site

Uh oh...Hey go back to that site and read yesterday at midnight exactly.  :))  I can't post it here, but it was some funny stuff.

omfg omfg  :))  :)) your right it is funny stuff  :))

crazy_

PunkInDrublic

this has got to be the best night of big brother ever... can't wait to see who else goes. enough of the commercials already  :///

crazy_

my god .. are those hickey's on Janielle's chest  :ooo

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 05:26:32 PM
I was wondering that myself... so much for her going after will  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 31, 2006, 05:28:08 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 05:26:32 PM
I was wondering that myself... so much for her going after will  :)))

If she don't go after chill town she is next to go the dumb blonde.... wish she'd play her "A" game instead of being led around by the ..... nose

PunkInDrublic

if she was smart she'd nominate boogie and chicken george. Then she could win the veto competition and replace chicken george with will. that would be too cool!!!

Tara

Those marks are always there. Gawd I can't believe she won. Will blew it, I could tell.  I wish they wouldn't of let Janey and Will talk before nominations. That would of been more interesting.
Well Janey makes it another day..I bet George goes. :/\

PunkInDrublic

why oh why didn't she listen to me... oh well - she'll be gone next week  :)))

Tara

I'm gonna laugh when Janelle does go home. Even if she makes it to the bottom 2, she won't win.

crazy_

PunkInDrublic

Will is definitely the winner of this season - he's ran the show the whole effin time. so now that erika won the veto janey will put up boogie and george will go.

Tara

That was the very first time Will tried to win something. Janelle will put up Boogie and George goes home.  Then another HOH contest?

Tara

One good thing about Janelle winning HOH she can't go for it next right?  But it's Janelle the rules will probably change for her.  :))

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on August 31, 2006, 05:43:10 PM
That was the very first time Will tried to win something. Janelle will put up Boogie and George goes home.  Then another HOH contest?
That's what I was wondering? Will they finish out the HOH contest tonight or wait to show the end of it on Sunday?

gator8_24

well, now!  George goes for sure.  Will and Janelle are going to be the last  two ( I think) but Will. will win as before.

PunkInDrublic

is it when they get down to the final four that everyone gets to play HOH again or is it the final 3?

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview