PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:29:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 04:22:55 AM
Got this from CNN

CABO SAN LUCAS, Mexico (CNN) -- Government officials ordered the evacuation of 15,000 people from low-lying areas on the Baja California peninsula Thursday as Hurricane John approached, the state governor's office said.

Officials said residents would be evacuated from low-lying areas by force if necessary, and hotels were sending foreign tourists home, Reuters reported.

"We are evacuating everyone," Mithza Velazquez, concierge at the beachfront Hilton hotel in Los Cabos, told Reuters

Guess the Jury is going on a trip

They can't send them back to the house.  :))   The house that the jury is at is NICEEEEEEEEEE

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 31, 2006, 11:36:28 PM
They did the new HOH competition tonight (the one that airs Sunday). Boogie won!! He seems really stressed about it. Erika's flippin out, begging him to put her key in the box, not will's. Janelle seems to be the only one that isn't flipping out.

So Janelle did get to compete in it.  ::)   Someone has to win the Veto still... and we know who that will be.  :(

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 04:39:46 AM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 31, 2006, 11:36:28 PM
They did the new HOH competition tonight (the one that airs Sunday). Boogie won!! He seems really stressed about it. Erika's flippin out, begging him to put her key in the box, not will's. Janelle seems to be the only one that isn't flipping out.

So Janelle did get to compete in it.  ::)   Someone has to win the Veto still... and we know who that will be.  :(

Janelle had to sit on the sidelines - she wasn't allowed to compete. She thinks that if anyone but Erika wins the veto they'll save her... silly girl

badgehog

Quote from: Tara on August 31, 2006, 06:26:08 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 31, 2006, 06:22:59 PM
OK - janelle CAN'T compete in next HOH competition. So:
If Erika wins, she'll put up will & janey, boogie decides who stays
If Will wins, he'll put up erika & janey, boogie decides who stays
If Boogie wins, he'll put up erika & janey, will decides who stays

Once again, chill town has all the power. they couldn't have planned it better. The only way for Janey to make it to the final 3 is to win veto and save herself.

That's not hard for her...LOL

Im upset the girls are so dum and actually believe that chill town would turn on each other. Boogies best bet right now would be to put Will up. If Will goes to final 2 he will win the BB Allstar.

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on September 01, 2006, 08:14:04 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 31, 2006, 06:26:08 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 31, 2006, 06:22:59 PM
OK - janelle CAN'T compete in next HOH competition. So:
If Erika wins, she'll put up will & janey, boogie decides who stays
If Will wins, he'll put up erika & janey, boogie decides who stays
If Boogie wins, he'll put up erika & janey, will decides who stays

Once again, chill town has all the power. they couldn't have planned it better. The only way for Janey to make it to the final 3 is to win veto and save herself.

That's not hard for her...LOL

Im upset the girls are so dum and actually believe that chill town would turn on each other. Boogies best bet right now would be to put Will up. If Will goes to final 2 he will win the BB Allstar.

They have a deal on splitting the money I bet...talking about Will and Mike.

Remember Boogie has to put in consideration who wins Veto..It's down to the wire now..theres no room for screwing up.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 09:40:01 AM

They have a deal on splitting the money I bet...talking about Will and Mike.

Remember Boogie has to put in consideration who wins Veto..It's down to the wire now..theres no room for screwing up.

Ya id agree...

Tara

Heres some live feed typing...

Re-Cap:  We believe nominations will be today, usually around 5:00PM.  Originally Mike was to nominate Janelle and Erika,  Erika asked "Why me?"  Will said fine,  put him up.  Both girls have been assured their safety,  the original plan was to evict Erika,  however some quarrelling last night could provoke an attempt at evicting Janelle.  At this point,  it's almost a forgone conclusion that Janelle will win PoV,  Will and Erika will end up on the block,  with the single vote to evict being left to Janelle,  she'd vote to keep Dr. Delicious.   The HGs think the next PoV competition is Tuesday,  they are wrong,  the next live eviction will be on Tuesday. 

11:35AM BBT:  Will and Janelle are up.  Will complains that he's still have trouble with his thumb,  which he hurt during the PoV challenge last night. 

Noon:  There's been some FotH,  Will and Janelle are on the patio making goo-goo eyes at each other.  Erika and Mike are in the pool,   making goo-goo eyes at each other.  [It's going to be a long 12 days for us feed watchers.  -M] 

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 02:04:02 PM

Re-Cap:  We believe nominations will be today, usually around 5:00PM.  Originally Mike was to nominate Janelle and Erika,  Erika asked "Why me?"  Will said fine,  put him up.  Both girls have been assured their safety,  the original plan was to evict Erika,  however some quarrelling last night could provoke an attempt at evicting Janelle.  At this point,  it's almost a forgone conclusion that Janelle will win PoV,  Will and Erika will end up on the block,  with the single vote to evict being left to Janelle,  she'd vote to keep Dr. Delicious.   The HGs think the next PoV competition is Tuesday,  they are wrong,  the next live eviction will be on Tuesday. 

11:35AM BBT:  Will and Janelle are up.  Will complains that he's still have trouble with his thumb,  which he hurt during the PoV challenge last night. 

Noon:  There's been some FotH,  Will and Janelle are on the patio making goo-goo eyes at each other.  Erika and Mike are in the pool,   making goo-goo eyes at each other.  [It's going to be a long 12 days for us feed watchers.  -M] 

:-* i guess that hurricane isnt going to affect them?

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 04:35:51 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 02:04:02 PM

:-* i guess that hurricane isnt going to affect them?

not them but the ones in the jury house it will

PunkInDrublic

From what I can tell of the live feed, Erika and Janelle were nominated. They were all in the back yard and Erika told boogie 'I can't believe you nominated the future mother of your children' and boogie said, "I couldn't nominate their godfather (will)."

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 01, 2006, 07:43:53 PM
From what I can tell of the live feed, Erika and Janelle were nominated. They were all in the back yard and Erika told boogie 'I can't believe you nominated the future mother of your children' and boogie said, "I couldn't nominate their godfather (will)."

wow, she really thinks he likes her huh....poor girl

Tara

Nice answer... :)) 

So the scenario is

If nominations are the girls and Will votes...He's voting off Erika

If Erika wins POV...she would vote Janey off

If Janey wins POV ...she votes Erika off

Ya'll agree?

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 08:27:21 PM

So the scenario is

Ya'll agree?

Yep - everyone is starting to worry about Erika, since the last HOH will be endurance. They're afraid that she'll never give up so they want her gone.

I knew boogie had Erika believing he is really into her, but I figured janelle would know better with will. She REALLY believes that he's falling in love with her. How pathetic  :)))

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 01, 2006, 10:34:08 PM

So the scenario is

Ya'll agree?

Yep - everyone is starting to worry about Erika, since the last HOH will be endurance. They're afraid that she'll never give up so they want her gone.

I knew boogie had Erika believing he is really into her, but I figured janelle would know better with will. She REALLY believes that he's falling in love with her. How pathetic  :)))

Boogie and Erika date in real life though, that's what his mom said and I read it somewhere else.

Janelle is use to getting what she wants, so that's just normal for her to believe every man in the world wants her. Look at the men last year. :o She needs to be on the bachelor reality show, where she has 20 men to pick from..lmao

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 10:46:43 PM

So the scenario is

Ya'll agree?

Boogie and Erika date in real life though, that's what his mom said and I read it somewhere else.

Janelle is use to getting what she wants, so that's just normal for her to believe every man in the world wants her. Look at the men last year. :o She needs to be on the bachelor reality show, where she has 20 men to pick from..lmao

i dont think thats a wise idea but would make for good entertainment!!!  :))

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 02, 2006, 12:10:51 AM
Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 10:46:43 PM

So the scenario is

Ya'll agree?

i dont think thats a wise idea but would make for good entertainment!!!  :))

LOL it sure would be and yes I agree with the scenarios also unless Erika wins POV she is a goner.

Tara

It's official..Boogie nominated the girls.  No word on the POV yet.  Whenever it is, it's going to be one of those all nighters.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 02, 2006, 06:04:41 PM
It's official..Boogie nominated the girls.  No word on the POV yet.  Whenever it is, it's going to be one of those all nighters.

yup will prolly start tomorrow night and show finish on Tuesday...with an eviction Tuesday also

PunkInDrublic

they just finished the POV competition and Janelle won!!! Bye Bye Erika!  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview