PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:35:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

triniqueen27

yessssssssssssssssss
janie won POV yet again!
bye bye erica :))

Sweet_Karamel

Hey Tara......My Janie won PoV again.....How sweet it is. Yea baby. and what. :)))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on September 02, 2006, 11:10:43 PM
Hey Tara......My Janie won PoV again.....How sweet it is. Yea baby. and what. :)))

:))) :))) :))) i love your siggy's they are just too cute

PunkInDrublic

Erika is trying to get Janelle to save her. Janelle is pretty much telling her get over it, you're going home this week and there's nothing you can do about it. Erika keeps telling janey that there's no way she'd win against will so she needs to kick him out this week. Janelle told her that if I keep you, you won't take me to the final 2, you'd get rid of me and keep boogie, so why would I keep you in the house. It's hilarious - janey is talking circles around erika and shooting her down every time she tries to come up with another reason to keep her in the game.  :)) :)) Erika is like, I promise if you keep me and I win HOH I will take you to the final 2. Janey told her she's already broken enough promises, not gonna happen. This is too funny  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on September 02, 2006, 11:10:43 PM

I don't think it's sweet at all..but already knew she would... :))   So it sucks!!  :pp

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 03, 2006, 12:05:20 AM
Erika is trying to get Janelle to save her. Janelle is pretty much telling her get over it, you're going home this week and there's nothing you can do about it. Erika keeps telling janey that there's no way she'd win against will so she needs to kick him out this week. Janelle told her that if I keep you, you won't take me to the final 2, you'd get rid of me and keep boogie, so why would I keep you in the house. It's hilarious - janey is talking circles around erika and shooting her down every time she tries to come up with another reason to keep her in the game.  :)) :)) Erika is like, I promise if you keep me and I win HOH I will take you to the final 2. Janey told her she's already broken enough promises, not gonna happen. This is too funny  :)))

We already knew if Janey won that Erika is a goner!!   :///

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 03, 2006, 01:34:41 AM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 03, 2006, 12:05:20 AM

We already knew if Janey won that Erika is a goner!!   :///

yup now it is gonna get real interesting to see who wins last HOH.....unless Janie wins it she is history

Ilovemyweims

ok i just got to watch thursday episode it was preampted because of football.  This show is getting crazy and the girl are dumb they should have got rid of the boy. 

Does anyone else notice that Janelle has but on some poundage since the beginning fo the show??

crazy_

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 03, 2006, 08:38:53 AM
ok i just got to watch thursday episode it was preampted because of football.  This show is getting crazy and the girl are dumb they should have got rid of the boy. 

Does anyone else notice that Janelle has but on some poundage since the beginning fo the show??

yeah I noticed.  She did during season 6 also ... all she does is eat and sleep  :)))

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: crazy_ on September 03, 2006, 08:47:46 AM

lol so true i notice in the pov comp that she had fat rolls on her back. 

yeah I noticed.  She did during season 6 also ... all she does is eat and sleep  :)))

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on September 03, 2006, 08:47:46 AM

Yep, she did last year also...lmao@ sleep and eat!

crazy_

Torn2pieces

Yes Janie looks like she gained weight like she did last year. I find her normal in weight size, unlike that skanky thing Erica who's nothing but walking skin, who loves to suck crusty toes, lmao.

20 minutes to go.

crazy_

Quote from: Torn2pieces on September 03, 2006, 04:39:18 PM
Yes Janie looks like she gained weight like she did last year. I find her normal in weight size, unlike that skanky thing Erica who's nothing but walking skin, who loves to suck crusty toes, lmao.

20 minutes to go.

lmao   8 min to go  :///

crazy_

:)) god Will and Boogey crack me up when they do the phone thing  :))

Tara

I was wrong about Mike and Erika...I sure thought they said they were a couple before the show. Boy this is good tonight.. :)))

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 03, 2006, 05:51:29 PM
I was wrong about Mike and Erika...I sure thought they said they were a couple before the show. Boy this is good tonight.. :)))

lol I love their terminology .. shomance, flomance and now what Erica called it a h*% mance  :))

Ilovemyweims

i cant beleive janelle won the Veto , look like scarecrow is going home

crazy_

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 03, 2006, 06:00:35 PM
i cant beleive janelle won the Veto , look like scarecrow is going home

unless she does a twister and leaves erika in .... but I doubt that

triniqueen27

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview