PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:49:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm voting for Will....

Can I jump and down 100 times and scream at the top of my lungs

YAY SHE IS FINALLY GONE    :)) :))

Wooooooo hoooooooooo !!!   She would of never won all those comps, most of then were given to her, and if she would of layed  off all that junk food she could of moved a little faster in the last comp.

That dress she had on was hideous.

Bye Janelle...Hope that's the last time you walk through BB's doors.

Torn2pieces

I bet Janie gets the 25k.......

I'd love to see Poor CG get it tho....

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on September 07, 2006, 05:57:04 PM
I'm voting for Will....

Wooooooo hoooooooooo !!!   She would of never won all those comps, most of then were given to her, and if she would of layed  off all that junk food she could of moved a little faster in the last comp.

That dress was awful. Made her look even bigger. Everyone will probably give the money to her though. I think it would be cool if will got it - he was the best player this season  O0

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 07, 2006, 06:04:13 PM
I'm voting for Will....

That dress was awful. Made her look even bigger. Everyone will probably give the money to her though. I think it would be cool if will got it - he was the best player this season  O0

YUP YUP

Tara

Ok now listen to this..She said numerous times she had a boyfriend at home right?  So why when Julie asked her about Will she got all giggly and crap?  Will told Julie he played her.  She really does like him. I wonder if her boyfriend is pissed after watching her act 12.

So now then..lets try to figure it out...

Marcie
George
Howie
Janelle
Dani
Will
James

I have NO idea who will vote for who except Will voting for Boogie.   Will has to play those people to get Boogie some votes.  What do you guys think?

crazy_

Marcie - Erika
George - Boogey .. he still thinks he is part of chill town  :))
Howie - Erika
Janelle - Erika
Dani - Erika
Will - Boogey
James - Boogey

that is what I think  :P

Tara

Remember when Dani said she wouldn't vote for Erika?  I think Janelle will vote for Boogie. Let me do it like you are.

Marcie - Erika
George - Boogey
Howie - Erika
Janelle - Boogey
Dani - Boogey
Will - Boogey
James - Boogey

That's what I think... I think... :))

PunkInDrublic

Marcie - (hates ILLtown) Erika
George - could go either way (boogie probably)
Howie - will do whatever janelle tells him to do (boogie probably)
Janelle - boogie - cuz by the time she gets to sequester she will be missin will so bad she'll do whatever he tells her to
Dani - said she'd vote for the best player - probably boogie
Will - boogie
James - depends on how bitter he still is but probably boogie

The way everyone was so cool to Will when he showed up at sequester pretty much sealed boogie the win. They all know he's a snake, but is so charismatic that they forgive him anyway and will STILL do whatever he says. He's gonna make Scrubika look awful  :)))

Tara

LMAO @ Scrubika     The only time I think she played the game was she did play Janelle, and Janelle saved her butt on that last elimanation.

I'm gonna miss the phone calls in the diary room.  Those two really cracked me up this season.  They are too funny and you know they are going to have fun watching it all back again. I'd like to see a special just on that..lmao

justahumping

I do not know, however I think that Janelle deservs the money they are giving to one of the judges......

Tara

Janelle deserves a  one way ticket home to beg and plead forgiveness from her boyfriend.  :))

Can you tell I don't like her?  :))

justahumping

No. I would have never figured that one out Tara   :))

Tara

I have to get all my cheap shots in before the people who like her show up  :)))

Monkey

I'm voting for Will....

Yeah, a whole 1 out of the total 11 she's won.  :)) She would have torn the backyard apart on the one with the dolls. There were only three people left when Boogie "helped" her. I think she would have won anyways, but I'll be nice and say 1.  :P

Danielle only won two comps the whole time SHE was in the house. And BOTH of them were thrown to her. Erika let her win the spider web one, and James' bad acting along with Woogie's help won her the POV. She won a whole TWO comps in the TWO months she was there. Janelle won two the first week.  :))

I think Janelle mentioned she hadn't seen her "boyfriend" since March anyways (She was put into sequester before the house in June). I don't think she really needs the money that much anyways. Although she could use an extra $25,000  :P

And yes, Scrubika fits her perfectly. I'd rather she win than Booger though. Booger already has a lot of money. I think he owns a restraunt or something.

gator8_24

looks like the 'boogey man' is gonna get it  :))

tponka

Mary

boogie owns a bar he has pluged it over and over both seasons.. and remmber in the begging ericka said she had been sleepin with boogie before the show of course boogie would`nt admit it  :)) :)) boogie is gonna win but could`nt have done it with out will can`t wait for this to play out  :/// gonna really miss the phone calls  and i almost cried when boogie did`nt get an answer either  :'(( so go boogie go  :D

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on September 07, 2006, 07:58:03 PM
I have to get all my cheap shots in before the people who like her show up  :)))

Don't think they showed up, you scared them! :o

Tara

Quote from: mama on September 08, 2006, 09:49:46 AM
boogie owns a bar he has pluged it over and over both seasons.. and remmber in the begging ericka said she had been sleepin with boogie before the show of course boogie would`nt admit it  :)) :)) boogie is gonna win but could`nt have done it with out will can`t wait for this to play out  :/// gonna really miss the phone calls  and i almost cried when boogie did`nt get an answer either  :'(( so go boogie go  :D

Mama you heard that too, about Erika and Boogie before the show?  I heard it too on TV or something. I wish I could remember but from the way Boogie talks now I don't think they were.

Quote from: gator8 on September 08, 2006, 10:36:52 AM
Quote from: Tara on September 07, 2006, 07:58:03 PM

Don't think they showed up, you scared them! :o

Monkey is her biggest fan.  :)))  He already stuck up for her..Maybe her other fans don't have anything to say now that she is gone.

badgehog

Quote from: Tara on September 07, 2006, 04:01:05 PM
I read the same thing about Erika will have to blow it to save face with Janey and I read Erika still wants to have Boogies baby...lmao   This is almost like a soap opera.

I miss Will...  :'((

I miss Will too :'((

But I think Boogie will get all the votes, Erika doesn't even deserve to get second place.....unless we take into consideration how well she played the ho-mance game :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview