PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:46:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Connie Chung - Oh My

Started by ArmyWife,

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyWife

http://www.gawker.com/news/connie-chung/everytime-connie-chung-says-goodbye-we-die-a-little-especially-this-time-181349.php

I sure hope Connie Chung had another gig lined up before her farewell performance!  What a goof and to say she isn't paid enough, get a life!   :)))

Tara

SaintHiρρo

Libra

OMG!  Was she high?  That was embarassing to watch.

ArmyWife

Quote from: Libra on June 21, 2006, 10:31:28 AM

She had to be on something!  :o

Mr. Scandalous

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ArmyWife on June 21, 2006, 10:35:22 AM
Quote from: Libra on June 21, 2006, 10:31:28 AM

She had to be on something!  :o

She will claim the only thing she was high on was that piano!  :)))

Mr. Scandalous

I read the comments on that and liked this one:

"Wasn't there anyone at all who could have prevented this? I mean, she must be a first class bitch if all the people who participated in this didn't pull her aside and whisper in her ear that she looks exactly like a souced old Filipino drag queen here. Oy."

ArmyWife

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 21, 2006, 10:43:09 AM

"Wasn't there anyone at all who could have prevented this? I mean, she must be a first class bitch if all the people who participated in this didn't pull her aside and whisper in her ear that she looks exactly like a souced old Filipino drag queen here. Oy."

:)))

Libra

LMAO!

SaintHiρρo

That's funny. Guess I'll have to go to the site and read what others have to say.

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 21, 2006, 10:45:54 AM

LMAO!

The guy on the news last night said " Don't quit you're day job"  and then said " Oh that's right, you did already"  :))

hooangel

ehhh... amazing that something like that gets her more attention than she has had in years

Mr. Scandalous

heh... maybe she would've got more attention if she followed Paris Hilton's steps. 

NOT!  :xx

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview