Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

From the Mouth of babes

Started by ArmyWife,

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyWife

Ok my daughter is 3 1/2 this was this mornings conversation....

today is my Mom's bday and I asked Caitlin what she wanted to get Grandma for her birthday...her response " a shower door"  me: " a shower door? why?"  Caitlin: "because she doesn't have one like us?"  me: "oh she only has a curtain?" Caitlin: "Yes she needs a shower door"

Tara

hades

damian666

I have 3 kids, so I know all about the funny stuff they say

macktami95

thats cute today my daughter was suppose to be taking a nap and i had a migraine so i went in my room and had a hot towel on my head and about 10 minutes  later i was like what is that noise sounded like the cat was playing with a plastic bag down stairs and it just got louder i was like thats not the cat
as i come down the stairs i see in the bathroom that my beautiful loving 2 year old  >>:D in on the floor putting or should i say dumping half a bag of cat litter into the box the more steps i come down the more i see not just in the box the whole freaking bathroom floor and toilet and walls and the old dirty litter is trailed from the box to the toilet  :OO
so as i am yelling what are you doing to her as she is covered in clean litter dust and nasty dirtly litter  she just looks up at me and say hi mama kitty potty ewwww poo poo go in potty
she was trying to clean the box then later she tried to put a diaper on the cat and tried to wipe the cats butt with a diaper wipe needless to say that didnt go over well either

Tara

OMG! LMAO.  And you ended up laughing right?  :)))

macktami95

yeah about 3 hours later and 2 hours of cleaning that bathroom i dont think ive been that pissed of in a long time but not much i could do shes only 2 it was horrilbe
but when she looks at me anytime and just says hi mama how doin nothing i can do

Tara

Yep you can be all mad and crap, and then they give you that innocent look and you forget all about what you were mad about in the first place.

macktami95

cant really be mad at this face now can i lol
    <3

Tara

swissmissy63

LOL Kids are so cute. . . My 5 year old calls me Momi and tells me I need to get my brain fixed  :o And she tells me she is gonna get a new baby sister robot LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview