Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Teen Seriously Injured By Firecracker In Pants

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

I read this and was shocked that something like this would take place.......

TAMPA - A teenager was seriously injured Sunday after someone put a lit firecracker in a pocket of his pants.

Derrick Underwood, 16, of Tampa, was visiting his sister in the 1200 block of India Street, where 20 to 30 people were throwing fireworks at one another about 9 p.m., Tampa Fire Rescue officials said.

Underwood ran for nearly a block with his pants on fire before removing them, fire officials said.

Paramedics took him to Tampa General Hospital. He suffered second- and third-degree burns on his buttocks and left thigh, about 10 percent of his body, officials said.

hades

dumb idiots like them is what makes it so hard to get certain kinds of fireworks.  :-\

Mr. Rasputia

Wonder if his gf/bf was singing dont'cha wish your bf was hot like me :))

Lynne

Iceman0007

that stinx,that reminds me of putting firecrackers up bullfrogs butts, :))

harley89

liebe_angel

so that explains all the fuss sunday night with the sirens..and here I was thinking it was an idiot diver. but it was kids being stupid. ummm I wonder if they'll try that again?

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: angel77 on July 03, 2006, 03:26:32 PM
so that explains all the fuss sunday night with the sirens..and here I was thinking it was an idiot diver. but it was kids being stupid. ummm I wonder if they'll try that again?

I remember something like this happening, but it was an idiot diver - no firecrackers involved. It was on the 4th of July right after fireworks. We were at some hotel in Titusville watching them and then a storm came in and the diver got struck by lightening and was killed. Some people do the dumbest chit.

Tara

Last year we did fireworks on this big piece of plywood in the field behind my house and my BLONDE daughter decides to do cartwheels on the plywood while waiting for me to bring some more fireworks to her.  Needless to say I think she learned her first firework lesson. Dye your hair brown before doing fireworks. :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview