PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:10:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is that possible??

Started by shaggz,

Previous topic - Next topic

shaggz

I was running auto in pogo bowl yesterday and some guy said he had a program that had detected my auto!! Is there even such a program avaliable to n e 1???

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: shaggz on June 27, 2006, 08:53:49 PM
I was running auto in pogo bowl yesterday and some guy said he had a program that had detected my auto!! Is there even such a program avaliable to n e 1???

Doubt it, it's like the whole gossip that a TD has an auto to detect auto users during a league. Someone came here once and said they were working on one, but I doubt it. That would take time and money, probably lots of it too. So I wouldn't believe it. I think the person was just trying to cover up for what they were doing too.

shaggz

How in the Hell did he know tho... i didnt make it obvious, and his scores were for shit!!!!! I highly doubt it was a lucky guess. :-\

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: shaggz on June 27, 2006, 09:02:20 PM
How in the Hell did he know tho... i didnt make it obvious, and his scores were for smelly stuff!!!!! I highly doubt it was a lucky guess. :-\

Are you far in rank or have lots or turkey's or strikes? He could've looked at your stats and seen that. I have no idea other than that.

shaggz

rank 20 MAYBE 25 turkeys...... strikes are per for the course...   maybe there is such a program   :OO

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: shaggz on June 27, 2006, 09:04:37 PM
rank 20 MAYBE 25 turkeys...... strikes are per for the course...   maybe there is such a program   :OO

Well, you said his scores were chit, so he could've just been mad because he couldn't play that well. But like I said, I still doubt there is such an auto.

justahumping

Lucky guess was it. you did not leave after he said that did you?

shaggz

Hell no. If i had done that i might as well flash a sign. Naw i stuck around for about another hour playing. Granted it was w/o auto.

shaggz

ok well i hate to be so skeptical but i have now spoken with 6 ppl in bowling that have been caught by separate ppl using auto. So there is something out there somewhere. Bye Bye auto  >:((

bobby

just ignore the people accusing you of the auto :-\

shaggz

its not them im worried about, if all this gets back to pogo can they not ban me????

bobby

1. autos are "not allowed" but we use them anyway
2. the people accusing you are supposidly using an auto to tell that your using one
3. if they tell pogo, "ya, hi i'm using an auto to find out who is using one" pogo will probably ban them and not you :)

hades

Jewel

I think I would have said....are you admitting to using an auto in here that checks for auto's? and then see what the response is. And then I would have turned it around on them and said you know that is against pogo rules, don't you????  :P

Homer

There is no program that detects autos. Oddly enough most of the people accusing others are using autos themselves. It's not hard to tell when someone is using an auto.

For example: If you have your badges for a certain game won in a short period of time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zo!D

Quote from: Homer on June 28, 2006, 04:40:00 AM
There is no program that detects autos. Oddly enough most of the people accusing others are using autos themselves.

haha thats what ive always thought   O0

hades

and its usually said by crybabies too.  :'((

harley89

I think Homer has said many times in the past as long as we don't claim prizes they appear to leave us alone. If they wanted to catch auto users I think it would be easy to setup. But look at the membership here. Not all of us use autos but I would think a high % do. Pogo doesn't want to ban that many. And I think we have a least 3 people on this forum that lost jackpots because Pogo said they were using autos when they weren't  So Pogo can just say you are using a auto and thats it whether you are or not. I would be interested if anyone has been banned from Pogo for auto use.

RowdyOne

The only thing it all boils down to is people just being to damn jealous of other's. Some people can't accept the fact that some games are easy to play for certain people then others and that's where the player bashing and accusation's begin, If these people that take time to accuse others of cheating even when there not cheating NEED to take that valuable tiime to  read up on the "HOW TO PLAY" section's in each game then maybe some day those accuser's might be just as good or even better then we were some day but I highly doubt that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview