PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:08:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is that possible??

Started by shaggz,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on June 28, 2006, 04:40:00 AM
There is no program that detects autos. Oddly enough most of the people accusing others are using autos themselves. It's not hard to tell when someone is using an auto.

For example: If you have your badges for a certain game won in a short period of time.

Thank you for setting the record straight Homer.  u da man!....... Look ppl, if a person that works on auto programs says that it is not possible,  take it to the bank!.. enough said

justahumping

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on June 29, 2006, 08:36:25 AM
I think Homer has said many times in the past as long as we don't claim prizes they appear to leave us alone. If they wanted to catch auto users I think it would be easy to setup. <SNIP>

I don't think that pogo wants people to STOP using autos.  It is to Pogo's advantage that people USE autos. If everyone on pogo used an auto program, then they would never ever have to pay a jackpot out would they?  I wounder just how many jackpots pogo does pay out and how many jackpots pogo says "well, you was using an auto so you don't get the money?"  That is one thing that you will never see on the winners list, how many was "actually" was paid out and how many was not paid out.

bmw1981

Quote from: justahumping on June 29, 2006, 01:18:39 PM

I don't think that pogo wants people to STOP using autos.  It is to Pogo's advantage that people USE autos. If everyone on pogo used an auto program, then they would never ever have to pay a jackpot out would they?  I wounder just how many jackpots pogo does pay out and how many jackpots pogo says "well, you was using an auto so you don't get the money?"  That is one thing that you will never see on the winners list, how many was "actually" was paid out and how many was not paid out.

The winners list is actually a list of verified winners, the people that have claimed their prizes. A couple of years ago I won $5, but my name didn't actually appear on the list until the verification process was complete. The check came a couple of months later.

zeboo

I was just playing Pogo and the room I was in they were talking about cheat programs then someone said that BH was actually Pogo's site said it was thier way of double dippin..I bout fell off my chair   :))  :))

Runner

Quote from: zeboo on June 29, 2006, 07:22:22 PM
I was just playing Pogo and the room I was in they were talking about cheat programs then someone said that BH was actually Pogo's site said it was thier way of double dippin..I bout fell off my chair   :))  :))

ROFLMAO   :ooo

Mr. Scandalous

I know that your auto can be detected if you claim a JP, but wouldn't Pogo be suspicious that you didn't claim it? Who would honestly put down a $4,999 JP? So it makes you wonder if they still look at your account if you didn't.

bmw1981

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 29, 2006, 09:35:56 PM
I know that your auto can be detected if you claim a JP, but wouldn't Pogo be suspicious that you didn't claim it? Who would honestly put down a $4,999 JP? So it makes you wonder if they still look at your account if you didn't.

I don't think that people outside of the United States can claim prizes. My guess is that they don't look at your account because they know that not everyone who plays their games is eligible to win.

Tara

They would of just saved $4999.00.  You actually think they would check in to it?  They just saved the money and the jp spinner got reset.

hades

Runner

I would love to see the dollar amount of jackpots that POGO has NOT paid out.  I bet it is in the millions.

It's kind of like Best Buy.  Usually the cheapest items with the mail in rebate.  Without the rebate, the most expensive.

But they just came out and said that 90% of their customers do not mail in the rebate.

Their profits are banked on people not sending them in.  If everybody sent in the rebates they would go bankrupt within 3 months

enonymous

for someone to see if your running an auto they would need your IP #...and then access into your computer..which nowadays is pretty difficult because nobody can get into your comp unless you LET them. (i.e. running that suspicious program from an email) and even then its rare. thats the only way they can see it. i mean lets look at the facts..
pogo cant see if your using an auto..how would a member? pogo looks at logs of suspicious gameplay..
plus if you REALLY wanted to you could email pogo about him saying he can see you using an auto...because it would be invasion of privacy..then you can sue...and that sure beats a jackpot  :/\

seeing as im sure you didnt give him any of your personal info and he just randomly selected you...he's full of it.

Mr. Scandalous

I'd probably be the only one who wasn't happy if I won that much and used an auto and had to turn it down. I'd probably risk trying to get it because sometimes they might slip up and not see something on your name.  ??? I'm sure it's possible, but not very likely.

SugarBear

You bet your buns if I hit the JP I would certainly claim it auto or not.   ;D  I'd make them prove I was using an auto when I hit it.   0:

Tara

Quote from: SugarBear on June 30, 2006, 09:56:51 PM

You bet your buns if I hit the JP I would certainly claim it auto or not.   ;D  I'd make them prove I was using an auto when I hit it.   0:

And you don't think they can?  ::)

SugarBear

Not if I wasn't using one when I hit.   O0  And what the "hey" if you get banned.  I'd try it for $4999.99.

hades

id love to see the number of jackpots that were given to made up members just to make it seem like they pay out more.

foxx

Quote from: SugarBear on June 30, 2006, 10:36:41 PM
Not if I wasn't using one when I hit.   O0  And what the "hey" if you get banned.  I'd try it for $4999.99.

I have to say, I'd try it too.  5 grand is a lot of money.  $39 to start a new name because I got banned?  Not so much. 

;)

BadgeBabe

LOL, I already thought about what they would think if you didn't claim the JP. I figured I would need a good reason, so here's mine:
" Due to my personal and deeply held religious beliefs, I cannot participate in gambling. Playing on Pogo becomes gambling when actual money is involved. Thank you for the games you provide. Sincerely,
                                                                 Me"
( This is total BS, of course.)
That's my speech and I'm sticking to it should hell ever freeze over and my little JP spinner stick on the $$$. LOL. Trouble is, I really AM lucky and win quite a lot of great stuff, including international vacations through a legitimate and free  Internet sweepstakes list site.. Sometimes I have worried that I might actually win SOMETHING from Pogo, but the feeling subsides quickly.

foxx

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on June 30, 2006, 11:57:36 PM
LOL, I already thought about what they would think if you didn't claim the JP. I figured I would need a good reason, so here's mine:
" Due to my personal and deeply held religious beliefs, I cannot participate in gambling. Playing on Pogo becomes gambling when actual money is involved. Thank you for the games you provide. Sincerely,
                                                                 Me"
That's my speech and I'm sticking to it should hell ever freeze over and my little JP spinner stick on the $$$. LOL. Trouble is, I really AM lucky and win quite a lot of great stuff, including international vacations through a legitimate and free  Internet sweepstakes list site.. Sometimes I have worried that I might actually win SOMETHING from Pogo, but the feeling subsides quickly.

lmao @ "trouble is, I really AM lucky"....
I should have such trouble!

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on June 30, 2006, 11:57:36 PM
                                                                 Me"

Oh, sheesh! Come stand by me a few times and hopefully it'll rub off into my good fortune!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview