Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paging Mayhem

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Dear Mayhem,

I really didn't know where or who I report Homer to.  I haven't been able to get any of my stuff done today because he will not leave me alone. It will be very hard for me to participate in the forum when my stuff isn't done. Is there anyway you can tell him to stop?  Would you like me to forward the things he is sending me so you may review them?  :o

Thank you very much,

Wore Out Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2006, 10:12:51 AM

Thank you very much,

Wore Out Tara

lmao...is that why she is rocking like that?  Geez Homer...

0:

hades

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2006, 10:12:51 AM
Dear Mayhem,

I really didn't know where or who I report Homer to.  I haven't been able to get any of my stuff done today because he will not leave me alone. It will be very hard for me to participate in the forum when my stuff isn't done. Is there anyway you can tell him to stop?  Would you like me to forward the things he is sending me so you may review them?  :o

Thank you very much,

Wore Out Tara

LMAO!  :))

Mayhem

QuoteDear Mayhem,

I really didn't know where or who I report Homer to.  I haven't been able to get any of my stuff done today because he will not leave me alone. It will be very hard for me to participate in the forum when my stuff isn't done. Is there anyway you can tell him to stop?  Would you like me to forward the things he is sending me so you may review them? 

Thank you very much,

Wore Out Tara

I dunno, he scares me a little .. maybe I'll get Oscar to speak with him about it  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on June 28, 2006, 01:10:27 PM
QuoteDear Mayhem,

I really didn't know where or who I report Homer to.  I haven't been able to get any of my stuff done today because he will not leave me alone. It will be very hard for me to participate in the forum when my stuff isn't done. Is there anyway you can tell him to stop?  Would you like me to forward the things he is sending me so you may review them? 

Thank you very much,

Wore Out Tara

I dunno, he scares me a little .. maybe I'll get Oscar to speak with him about it  :P

<sighin> there goes the basketball theory (fantasy I had) back to the golf balls... dang...

Tara

Homer wasn't lying. He hasn't spoken to me all day since this.  :'((  Today is not my day.  :'((

I'm sorry honey, you can talk dirty to me all day everyday, I won't complain about it anymore.  :///

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2006, 02:01:13 PM
Homer wasn't lying. He hasn't spoken to me all day since this.  :'((  Today is not my day.  :'((

I'm sorry honey, you can talk dirty to me all day everyday, I won't complain about it anymore.  :///

when he dirty talk... well.. after he dirty talks... who cleans him up... <jus nosey>

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 28, 2006, 02:14:51 PM

when he dirty talk... well.. after he dirty talks... who cleans him up... <jus nosey>

:ooo What kind of dirty did you think I was talking about?  :ooo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2006, 02:18:25 PM

Im naive... Im not sure how dirty ...the dirt ur talkin bout is...
Is his hands dirty...or his face dirty.... his keyboard dirty... what do u call "dirty talk" can u clarify... ?

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 28, 2006, 02:21:36 PM

Is his hands dirty...or his face dirty.... his keyboard dirty... what do u call "dirty talk" can u clarify... ?

You know...dirty talk... :/\  Mud Dirt Dust Slime Yuck Icky Sticky

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2006, 05:10:53 PM

I know what dirty dancin is.... wonder is that like...dirty talkin.... and can u do both at the same time... and if u do.... what do all that dirty actions lead to... guess... dirty ...slime...yucky...icky... sticky...sheets.... rofl

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 28, 2006, 05:17:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2006, 05:10:53 PM

I know what dirty dancin is.... wonder is that like...dirty talkin.... and can u do both at the same time... and if u do.... what do all that dirty actions lead to... guess...I love being  dirty ...slime...yucky...icky...and having sticky...sheets.... rofl

Oh my !!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview