PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:05:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JackPots

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Out of curosity, has anyone ever actually won a jackpot from POGO?

Maybe an informal poll?

Me?? Yeah, Right.  I have a crapload of wallpapers and screensavers though.

LOL   

tigereyes

Nope...no jackpots here. Just have wallpapers and screensavers.

fiz

I haven't. But I *dreamed* I won a hat and then 5 minutes later I won a mug. lol ::) Like that will ever happen.

IGottaWinSometime

Never won anything!!! Not even wallpapers or screensavers!!! O yea I forgot I am not in club pogo. If you think about it though there is like over 300,000 people playing!!! What would be the odds to get the Jackpot but I am pretty sure that someone here has got one but I don't know if they claimed it. I don't use autos because i just enjoy playing them because I don't have no badges or stuff like that to work for so I just try to have fun with others and maybe get lucky and win a jackpot. I have never used and auto and don't plan on using one. YOU  GOT TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHTSIDE MAYBE ONE DAY POGO WILL GIVE EVERYONE $4,999.00 FOR PLAYING THEIR GAMES!!!  :)) :)) :))

fiz

Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on June 30, 2006, 10:42:16 AM
Never won anything!!! Not even wallpapers or screensavers!!! O yea I forgot I am not in club pogo. If you think about it though there is like over 300,000 people playing!!! What would be the odds to get the Jackpot but I am pretty sure that someone here has got one but I don't know if they claimed it. I don't use autos because i just enjoy playing them because I don't have no badges or stuff like that to work for so I just try to have fun with others and maybe get lucky and win a jackpot. I have never used and auto and don't plan on using one. YOU  GOT TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHTSIDE MAYBE ONE DAY POGO WILL GIVE EVERYONE $4,999.00 FOR PLAYING THEIR GAMES!!!  :)) :)) :))

They can't even give a $5 prize to the people who claim them and don't cheat, you think they'll give us $4999?  :)) :))

shoes

I won $10.00!!  About two years ago!!  Does that count?  And I got it in the mail in about 10 days!!  But that was when I was an  0: and didn't use cheats!!  Now I am the  >>:D.  But I only have two auto's and just use them for tokens!!  so I can bet big in Texas Hold Em!!    :/\

tponka

I won a jackpot last summer, got the badge and my name in the winners list.  Instantly my cell phone started ringing from a couple of old friends who happened to be online and saw my name flash as a jackpot winner.  About a month went by and my badge mysteriously disappeared, my name was taken off of the recent winners list, but the prize was still listed under my "winnings" tab.  I suppose I was audited.  I never heard anything from Pogo, did not get any kind of ban, nor a big fat check.  And no, I never complained.  ;)

Oh, and I was NOT using an auto at the time I won the jackpot. 

SugarBear

If Pogo can see that you use autos then surely they can see that you weren't using one when you hit the JP.  I bet there isn't a person in Pogo that hasn't broken at least one of Pogo rules.  I would have threatened them with a lawsuit.  So what if you get banned, just sign up under another name.

hades

justahumping

So far, one $10.00 dollar winner and a jackpot winner that was smart enough to NOT claim it. B.T.Y. how much was the jackpot when you won?   I know of one person (I seen the check) that won $10.00 in 2004 and it took them about 3 months to sent it  :/o\ 

SouthPadreIsland

Only wallpapers and screensavers here...pogo doesn't like me.   :)))

justahumping

I have enough wallpaper to do a few houses.  And screensavers? Bill Gates does not have as many as do  :))

bobby

Izamin

Won 50 dollars once, but thats it and they took it away because i was cheating go figure, also i turned in 100 mill to get it in 1 drawing lol

AlphaAngel

I won 5 bucks twice and both times the check took 3 months to send O0. 

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: AlphaAngel on July 06, 2006, 02:28:42 PM
I won 5 bucks twice and both times the check took 3 months to send O0. 

Did you get an ugly sticker, too?

Izamin

hey they sent me 2 ugly stickers about 6 months ago lol

EyeCu

I've never even gotten a wallpaper hehe

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 12, 2006, 02:05:33 AM
I've never even gotten a wallpaper hehe

You want some? How about some screen savers? you can have mine but you have to take all of them lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview