Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 30, 2006, 05:06:04 PM
The July puzzle is out! O0

I've been dumped for the July puzzle badge.  :o

See how fast he left me.  >:D

swissmissy63

Mr. Scandalous

It's a cute badge, probably one of the better Jigsaw one's.

Lynne

lol I haven't done a jigsaw since July of last year. I am behind 11 months.  :'(( Oh well, that's an auto I should get but haven't.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Lynne on June 30, 2006, 07:39:40 PM
lol I haven't done a jigsaw since July of last year. I am behind 11 months.  :'(( Oh well, that's an auto I should get but haven't.

You probably should get the auto. By hand it takes about 4 hours for each case, so you're better off with the auto.  O0

Lynne

I would work on like 5 or 6 cases at once get so far start another till they were all really close to finishing. thats what I did before I came here. Now I'm workin on other rank badges and kinda forgot the jigsaw.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Lynne on June 30, 2006, 07:53:50 PM
I would work on like 5 or 6 cases at once get so far start another till they were all really close to finishing. thats what I did before I came here. Now I'm workin on other rank badges and kinda forgot the jigsaw.

You can do them all at once? lol, I did them all separately, so it took a while. I'm caught up except for this months now. I'm probably gonna wait until I get my autos.

Lynne

Oh yeah. That is the only way I finished all the ones I've gotten. I would get sick of one case then go start another one. I would keep doing 2 or 3 of the same puzzles too. The ones that I could do really quickly.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Lynne on June 30, 2006, 07:59:18 PM
Oh yeah. That is the only way I finished all the ones I've gotten. I would get sick of one case then go start another one. I would keep doing 2 or 3 of the same puzzles too. The ones that I could do really quickly.

I didn't know that. I thought you had to finish one before you could start another, so I always sat there for four or five hours working on it, then started the next puzzle the next day.

Lynne

lmao. See you learned something new today. Hopefully they didn't change it.

kgansor

there was an auto i used to get caught up it did a puzzle in 30 seconds or less. it was nice. i redid my computer so if i can find it again i must get it back.

Izamin

ty for the info lol forgot it was the first of the month

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview