PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:57:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Daughter of a Soldier

Started by liebe_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

foxx

Quote from: tigereyes on July 05, 2006, 04:53:17 PM
All the Democrats want to do is wave the white flag and hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah with the terrorists.

What rock do you live under?  Give me some facts to back up your nazi rhetoric and maybe we can have an adult conversation.  Until then, keep your hate to yourself.

*edited 'cause I forgot my H.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on July 06, 2006, 07:25:51 AM
Quote from: tigereyes on July 05, 2006, 04:53:17 PM
All the Democrats want to do is wave the white flag and hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah with the terrorists.

What rock do you live under?  Give me some facts to back up your nazi rhetoric and maybe we can have an adult conversation.  Until then, keep your hate to yourself.

You know, Foxx... She's so full of hate I almost feel sorry for her.  Also, it's obvious she's unable to think for herself and depends on the three word sound bites provided by the right-wing spin Meisters. What a pathetic existence she must live. 

Did you get your free bumper sticker from moveon.org?  :***

*Editted to add Foxxie's H.

foxx

I got one from them last year...is there a new one?  I better go check my email...

...and I am in no mood to feel sorry for her.  If she wants to rely on the crap that the right feeds its sheep, and not educate herself, she has no one to blame for her pathetic existence except herself.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on July 06, 2006, 07:41:09 AM
I got one from them last year...is there a new one?  I better go check my email...

...and I am in no mood to feel sorry for her.  If she wants to rely on the crap that the right feeds its sheep, and not educate herself, she has no one to blame for her pathetic existence except herself.

Ok then!  LMAO!  I don't feel sorry for her cause I ain't in no mood either.  So there.  >:D

foxx

Quote from: Libra on July 06, 2006, 09:14:05 AM
Quote from: foxx on July 06, 2006, 07:41:09 AM

Ok then!  LMAO!  I don't feel sorry for her cause I ain't in no mood either.  So there.  >:D

:-* 

Tara

Ok then, I'm not feeling sorry for anyone either.  :/\

Foxxy? If you would have copied and pasted you wouldn't have forgotten your "H". LMAO!! 

I'm joking, you know I  <3 you.   :-*

I'm still mad at Lib.  >:D  You won't be able to go to France with Foxxy and I if you don't straighten up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview