This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing 11 yr old!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

I watch this show and saw her, she is amazing for being 11. What a future she is going to have. 

Oh yea I like her hair and dress, I hope she doesn't cut her hair.

liebe_angel

foxx

Yeah...she was effing awesome!  I bet she wins...

Snookie

wow wow and wow.......if she doesnt win she is robbed...but she will be a star...

Libra

Awesome!  

And what's with the Simon Cowell wannabe?  Change your hair, dress and shoes?  She's effin' ELEVEN!  >:D

Tara

Quote from: Libra on July 02, 2006, 04:20:52 PM
Awesome!  

And what's with the Simon Cowell wannabe?  Change your hair, dress and shoes?  She's effin' ELEVEN!  >:D

There was another little girl that sang the first night, she sang a Whitney Houston song and she was good but this little girl here is a lot better. And I agree Lib. You know how kids dress these days?  She was a cutie pie.

Luna

She has an awesome voice. I can only imagine her voice will get even better when she gets older. I hope she becomes a star!

SouthPadreIsland

That is an amazing little girl.  God, forbid...that we allow little girls to dress like little girls.  She was adorable and awesome. O0

Libra

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on July 02, 2006, 04:31:43 PM
That is an amazing little girl.  God, forbid...that we allow little girls to dress like little girls.  She was adorable and awesome. O0

Yeah, no kidding South.  How would that judge have her dress?  Mini skirt and heels with "bed head" hair?  Jesus. I was still playing with dolls at that age. 

Lynne

hades

justahumping

O.M.G. in my opinion. She has already won. hands down

Mr. Scandalous

She's amazing, but like one of the comments on that page said... that Simon Cowell wannabe is basically helping her by telling her to change her style.

slidecage2222

Quote from: justahumping on July 03, 2006, 12:32:28 PM

no way  ... that  80 year old stripper needs to win     :)) :))

does anyone really like this show,   WHAT TALENT  is this show showing??

singers??     already got  american idol and other  shows like that     nothing new

Jugglers  ??

and
Strippers

yea  americas  got  talent   ...   What a joke

Last weeks show had to be the biggest joke...

one of the judges said     something  like   " this is a talent show  , not a freakshow"     When that  dude was holding things  on his chin.

they think that is a  Freakshow   But that   Gay guy   with the wings    they consider that talent    LOL  yea right.

Tara

Quote from: slidecage2222 on July 03, 2006, 04:18:39 PM
Quote from: justahumping on July 03, 2006, 12:32:28 PM

no way  ... that  80 year old stripper needs to win     :)) :))

does anyone really like this show,   WHAT TALENT  is this show showing??

singers??     already got  american idol and other  shows like that     nothing new

Jugglers  ??

and
Strippers

yea  americas  got  talent   ...   What a joke

Last weeks show had to be the biggest joke...

one of the judges said     something  like   " this is a talent show  , not a freakshow"     When that  dude was holding things  on his chin.

they think that is a  Freakshow   But that   Gay guy   with the wings    they consider that talent    LOL  yea right.

Hee hee! One of these days were going find something you like. LOL  I saw the guy in wings and yeah he was funny, but how would you know if he was gay? And who cares if he is?  The show is called " Americas got Talent"  It tells you at the beginning it can be anything and that's what its been. It can be any talent. I kinda like the show myself.

foxx

I like it too.  I didn't want to watch it, mostly because I am trying to stay away from reality TeeVee...but the fingersnapping guy sucked me in and then the accapella boy band hooked me.  There are some really amazing talents on that show...

The tall guy with the feathers and the knives?  Yeah...He's like one of the less talented singers who gets through the initial rounds on AI...sometimes they let a "fan favorite" or someone interesting slide through...You never know what can happen. 

Tara

Tomorrow night is going to suck for me.   I have shows to watch on 3 different channels at the same time.   :ooo

Big Brother
The New Rock Star Show
Americas Got Talent
So You Think You Can Dance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview