Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has NE1 seen the movie "What the BLEEP-Down The Rabbithole"

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

What the Bleep - DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
Discovering the endless possibilities for altering your everyday reality.

In this documovie we follow Amanda as her uninspired life unravels to reveal the uncertain world of quantum mechanics hidden beneath her normal, waking reality.

heres the website http://whatthebleep.com/

look under Outreach on left menu for the free Study Guide

theres also a link for books and videos I am going to purchase the book

Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (Paperback)
by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

Just wanted to give the info for anyone interested.....enjoy!

Julez

Yup, I saw this flick.  Pretty interesting and definitely gives a distinct view on quantum mechanics.  I give it  O0.

harley89

Kelly

I went to Waldens yesterday for the Flow book but they didnt have it....I am going to order it from ebay I guess.....I want to watch/read more about this subject (quantum mechanics) I find it completely fasinating...especially the one doctor who talked about getting up every morning and "CREATING" his day

harley89

I have read several books on creating your own reality and have found them very interesting. Most scientist agree that the brain is extremely powerful and that we only use a very small amount of his abilities.  I have found during mediation that the brain can do unbelievable things. I did read the other day where it is believed if there is something you want to do but having trouble if you repeat to yourself everyday for a about a month that you can do it. The brain creates new pathways and people have been able to learn new things  The mind what a terrible thing to keep closed  :o

Kelly

I have a new yogo dvd and I will pick up some books on meditation ....I have so much crap going on I need to do something....I am hoping this will calm me down and help me focus....the drinking thing is NOT working and I hate hangovers....lol

I'll let you know how it works for me...thanks Spirit!!

harley89

I takes time and patience. You will be suprised a what you come to understand about yourself after awhile. I just read the thread about your job loss and trust me I lost 3 jobs in one year due to downsizing.  There is always something just around the corner.  And I got a better job each time. They just didnt last long. :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview