PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:33:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is that possible??

Started by shaggz,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 30, 2006, 11:34:37 PM
Quote from: SugarBear on June 30, 2006, 10:36:41 PM
Not if I wasn't using one when I hit.   O0  And what the "hey" if you get banned.  I'd try it for $4999.99.

I have to say, I'd try it too.  5 grand is a lot of money.  $39 to start a new name because I got banned?  Not so much. 

;)

I wouldn't even try to claim it.  I don't want to start all over on my badges...lmao  I'm serious because I know I wouldn't get it.

justahumping

that is no way that I would try to claim a jackpot.. Like Tara just said, to many badges to try and get when you get busted over money that you are not going to get anyways. You don't think that pogo is NOT going to go over your account if you win 5 grand?  :))

badgemad

i won 2 prizes on pogo and both were taken off me one was a  :/\ and the other was $5 and they said i couldnt have either as they said i may of used an auto , at that time i didnt even realise there were pogo autos , so i googled it and here i am  :))) but the worst thing is i didnt get the prizes and they took the prize badges away but it still says in my profile that i won these items  >:(( But now the autos have helped me get the 36 chain badge the 2 badges in texas hold em and finish wonderland memories and endless weekly chanllange badges and premium badges so i am  ;D :pp

Izamin

they won't ban u if you claim a prize they usually just take em away

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview