PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:31:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

if Club Pogo subscription lapses....

Started by Inconceivable,

Previous topic - Next topic

Inconceivable

I know that earned badges will remain with the account, but what of pogo mail?  Does that get wiped out, or will the previously sent and received messages still be viewable when the subscription is renewed?    ???

Thanks!!   

caroline196

pogo mail will still be there once you have re-suscribed 0:

Jonathan

a warning when you resubscribe you get the new price not the old one....it happened to me

hades

damian666

I let my subscription lapse for almost a year and when i came back I was missing alot of rank badges. I had all of my challenge badges that I earned and I also received the 2 year anniversary badge even though I wasn't a member at the time. So just be warned that you could lose some rank badges.  >:(( >>:D

Tara

I let one of my names go for a few months or more and when I joined again, I had everything I left it with, even free passes were still there.

Country Lady

My subscription comes up for renewal on the 7th of July.  Pogo sent me a message to inform me about the rate increase.  I will be charged the new price on the 7th.
Since I love Pogo, I'm not complaining very much.  Pogo is cheap entertainment.

nightperson

mine will be up in Sept. i hope they give me the old price but if not no biggie they renew mine a month ahead they just do it on there own is that normal

Happy 4th all :***

Izamin

Beachy1956

The new price for AOL members is 24.99 a year or 3.99 a month

hades

Mr. Scandalous

I've paid near $70 in total subscription to Club Pogo this year because of "previous behavior" on the site which made my account unaccessable and Pogo still charged me.

They change it cos of everything new coming into Pogo and because of the stuff that's already there. So the more they raise the price, the more games, badges, etc there will be... so when that happens it'll probably only raise even more. It's worth it, though!

hades

justahumping

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on July 05, 2006, 02:08:43 AM
I've paid near $70 in total subscription to Club Pogo this year because of "previous behavior" 
<SNIP> It's worth it, though!

I am sorry, but that is just funny........  Please tell us. what was you caught doing? I have pissed a lot of ppl off in the past and just the 72 hour ban.. one time I received that 72 hour ban, after it was over, I went back to the same room for about 10 minutes and got hit again. lmao

Tara

I've paid near $70 in total subscription to Club Pogo this year because of "previous behavior" on the site which made my account unaccessable and Pogo still charged me.

They change it cos of everything new coming into Pogo and because of the stuff that's already there. So the more they raise the price, the more games, badges, etc there will be... so when that happens it'll probably only raise even more. It's worth it, though!

You goofball.  LMAO @ "previous behavior"

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: justahumping on July 05, 2006, 11:17:20 AM
I've paid near $70 in total subscription to Club Pogo this year because of "previous behavior" 
<SNIP> It's worth it, though!

I am sorry, but that is just funny........  Please tell us. what was you caught doing? I have pissed a lot of ppl off in the past and just the 72 hour ban.. one time I received that 72 hour ban, after it was over, I went back to the same room for about 10 minutes and got hit again. lmao

Oh, it was sooooooo funny! When you're suspended they send you a copy of the chatlogs and I would read them over and laugh so hard!

But let's see... everytime I was hit it was in a different room cos I've pissed lots of rooms off. I think the first time was in World Class Solitaire cos I called someone a vapid wh*re.

Then there were 3 other times inbetween there... one was in Word Whomp, but I was in a fight with some chica who thinks she's so intelligent and that all of her advice is applicable. I don't remember the other two.

The last time was in Checkers cos I said something about all the cyber b!tches and how they must be so hideous to resort to this type of "pleasure" considering net-secks* is the best they can receive... apparently and a few other comments. I had to fight it cos I said it since it was truth-speaking. If anyone here has been in Checkers themselves, they'd agree that those rooms are a mess and need to be sorted out. I've seen kids in Checkers as young as 8 begging to do that, isn't that shameful? I guess Pogo saw that and tried to reconcile differences.

Lately, no suspensions... luckily or else I'd probably be gone. I don't curse unless it's in an "Uncensored Room". I do know I've been reported, though, cos some people just can't handle my comments.

Like somehow the whole lobby over in First Class Solitaire got into a debate over religion and I made a few comments and people couldn't fathom using their brain to form some intellectual response, so they reported me.

I remember being in Ride The Tide and telling people to quit b!tching about a challenge when they have 13 days to do it (the 500 hands Premium Badge) and they started attacking me, insulting me and a bunch of chit when I didn't say anything other than that... haha?! Not really, because one of the people who perpetrated the attacks against had her privileges revoked. So apparently I can get it to backfire and I think it's funny.

So yeah... I'm kind of done with those days or else I'd lose my privileges and I can't risk it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview