PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:35:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Star Supernova

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2006, 06:17:43 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 06:06:19 PM
Quote from: jade2002 on August 23, 2006, 04:42:54 PM
Toby sings with supernova tonight
no encores
the rest was posted by foxxy

Yay!  I was right! 
What a fake ass bitch Dilana turned out to be, eh?  She was very mean to my new boyfriend, Ryan...

Bye Patrice...Its been fun.

Witchie-poo may bite the dust next week. I definitely expect her to be in the bottom 3 because of her comments and actions.

She deserves to be.  What a fake she turned out to be.
Go Storm!  Go Ryan!  But don't win, cause Supernova kinda blows!

Homer

Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 07:39:26 PM
no encores

Yay!  I was right! 
What a fake ass bitch Dilana turned out to be, eh?  She was very mean to my new boyfriend, Ryan...

Witchie-poo may bite the dust next week. I definitely expect her to be in the bottom 3 because of her comments and actions.

Yeah, I haven't liked any of their songs yet. They should all go back to their former bands. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2006, 07:45:55 PM
no encores

Yay!  I was right! 

Yeah, I haven't liked any of their songs yet. They should all go back to their former bands. LOL

I know...they really should.  Storm's band is really very good...I think Ryan was doing solo stuff (didn't he say that last night?) and he should just do that. 

Homer

Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 07:48:57 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2006, 07:45:55 PM
no encores

Yay!  I was right! 

I know...they really should.  Storm's band is really very good...I think Ryan was doing solo stuff (didn't he say that last night?) and he should just do that. 

I'd be willing to bet they nickel and dime whoever does win the contest. I doubt they will receive an equal share of the profits.

foxx

Oh...I am sure.  At least for the first 5 years of the contract...

But, this band is not going to be around for that long...so, yeah.  The winner is probably screwed as badly as the AI winner...

Tara

I know hates a strong word, but I hate Dilana. I hope she's in the bottom 3 next week and goes home. I hope she loses fans over the way she acted and the things she said. I remember at first I thought she was helpful with the others, but nuh uh, she should be on Big Brother.  :)))  They play the head games there.  I have no respect for her.

I hated seeing Patrice go home, I think she's pretty good. Not one of my favorite but she's got a nice voice. I pretty much like everyone left except Dilana now and Eddie Munster Jr.

jade2002

These are the song selections for week 9

Lukas-Lithium(Nirvana)
Magni-I,Alone(Live)
Ryan-Clocks(Coldplay)
Storm-Bing Me Back To Life(Evanescance)
Toby-Rebel Yell(Billy Idol)
Dilana-(Tracy Bonham)

Foxx,your in for a treat with Ryans performance :)))

PunkInDrublic

watched the new webisode (  :xx   hate even typing the word) today. Looks like Lukas is gonna bomb tomorrow cuz he hates his song. Dilana was a psycho for a while cuz of all the crap she talked about everyone, but looks like she's finally pulling herself together. Wonder if it will be enough to keep her on the show?

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 28, 2006, 08:37:51 PM
watched the new webisode (  :xx   hate even typing the word) today. Looks like Lukas is gonna bomb tomorrow cuz he hates his song. Dilana was a psycho for a while cuz of all the crap she talked about everyone, but looks like she's finally pulling herself together. Wonder if it will be enough to keep her on the show?

After last week, I don't like her anymore myself. I bet she loses some fans over the way she acted.

jade2002

i still love dilana.that woman has an amazing voice.just because she had some negativity to say about the others,that doesnt mean she cant sing.im still rooting for her to go all the way.go dilana go!!

jade2002

Tara

They should of named the webisode, The Dilanasode.  That's was 85% of it this week.  3 more hours.  :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 02:52:32 PM
They should of named the webisode, The Dilanasode.  That's was 85% of it this week.  3 more hours.  :///

:))) :))) :)))

Homer

I liked all the performances except witchy poo. The judges have their hands full this week.

PunkInDrublic

Everyone did good tonight. I think Magni and Dilana were my favorites tonight. Still want to see Lukas go though  >>:D

Homer

I can't believe Ryan is in the bottom 3. He doesn't deserve to be there.

Tara

That's just the bottom 3 at the beginning. There is still 2 hours of voting.  It was a good show tonight. I don't even want to guess the bottom 3. 

jade2002

my guess for the bottom 3

Storm
Ryan
Magni

i think toby had the best performance of the night

Tara

Jade?   Do you want your avatar fixed or do you like that red X?  It's driving me nuts..  :-\

I just can't pick the bottom 3. It was a good show.

Yeah Toby was  <3   :pp

jade2002

i've tried fixing it but just couldnt figure it out.can u help me please :OO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview