PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:05:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Star Supernova

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkInDrublic

zayra - definitely NOT supernova material. I like her more singing in Spanish than I do in English, but she's still not anything remotely close to being able to front this band.

Libra

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 15, 2006, 06:10:35 PM
zayra - definitely NOT supernova material. I like her more singing in Spanish than I do in English, but she's still not anything remotely close to being able to front this band.

Ok, I've watched the web version recap on this, but not the show, so I have no idea what you're talking about and so I don't know if she would or would not be "right" for the band, however, that chick was AWESOME!  O0

Tara

Her skirt looks like crepe paper. Maybe Marc Anthony and J-Lo were watching.  :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 06:15:13 PM

Her skirt looks like crepe paper. Maybe Marc Anthony and J-Lo were watching.  :))

:/// :/// :/// :/// :///

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on August 15, 2006, 06:15:51 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 06:15:13 PM

:/// :/// :/// :/// :///

I'm diggin' them pink shoes, Homer.

Tara

I liked Magni, he looked good in that suit...Ummm I hate this song Patrice is singing. I didn't like it when the Police sang it and I don't like her singing either.

PunkInDrublic

Magni was good, he's kinda growing on me. Patrice looked like she just totally gave up when then were talking to her. Dilana's my pick to go all the way - can't wait to hear her tonight  ;D

Tara

Lukas was singing all soft and then got a little excited, I thought something was going to jump out of him by the look on his face. He's weird.

Tara

Ok..I hate that Storm blew that song, I didn't like the arrangement, but I know she can sing. She has hypnotizing eyes big time.

PunkInDrublic

I'm over the acoustic thing - it's rather boring tonight

Libra

Risking the wrath of Foxx, I"m gonna say this:

That Storm chick?  Didn't do it for me.  And since Foxx and I are so alike, I was all ready for a girl-crush.  Didn't happen.

The last two performances were uninspired at best.  

And let me just say one friggen' thing.... You gotta figure?  FLAUNT IT.  It ain't gonna hurt your chances.  Don't wear some damn 9 to 5 suit with a friggin' chain and think you're a rocker.  DO NOT go out and sing some disco song from the 70's with a rasperly voice and think you're a rocker.  Do NOT kid around with Tommy Lee and the rest of those losers and think you're gonna get special treatment.  NOT gonna happen.

My two cents in a nutshell.

PunkInDrublic

I used to like that song til Toby sang it  :)))

Libra

Ryan?

Effin HOT!  I love that song, so that didn't hurt.  His eyes are piercing.. I bet he's a Scorpio.

Next!  >:D

Tara

I liked Toby tonight as I do everynight, but so far I'm loving Ryan tonight!!!  He did awesome.

PunkInDrublic

Finally... Ryan rocked it. Not a big fan of that song either, but his arrangement was great. And goodness - did he almost figure out how to smile!?!  :)))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 06:47:33 PM
I liked Toby tonight as I do everynight, but so far I'm loving Ryan tonight!!!  He did awesome.

So it wasn't just me loving that song?

I liked the second chick that sang, too.

Tara

Scratch everything I said.. Dilana wins it for me tonight!!

Libra

Who is this chick? 

T?  I've heard your voice and seen your pictures... This chick reminds me of you.

GAWD!  I hope you don't hate her.

PunkInDrublic

If she doesn't win this gig there is something seriously wrong. She get's it right every week  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview