PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:02:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Star Supernova

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 06:52:54 PM
Who is this chick? 

T?  I've heard your voice and seen your pictures... This chick reminds me of you.

GAWD!  I hope you don't hate her.

OMG I don't look like her...lmao   My hair is all one color and she is friggen tiny, and I don't have any tattoos or any piercings besides my ears.   That is Dilana, Foxxy's favorite and she better get the encore tomorrow night.

Libra

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 15, 2006, 06:55:44 PM
If she doesn't win this gig there is something seriously wrong. She get's it right every week  O0

Well, this is the first week I've watched it (ok, I watched it a couple of times without paying attention... much) and this chick?  Well, she's the epitome of what a rocker chick should be... She's got the look, the voice, the personality.

I'm in love and I don't even float that way.  <3

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 06:58:36 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 15, 2006, 06:55:44 PM
If she doesn't win this gig there is something seriously wrong. She get's it right every week  O0

Well, this is the first week I've watched it (ok, I watched it a couple of times without paying attention... much) and this chick?  Well, she's the epitome of what a rocker chick should be... She's got the look, the voice, the personality.

I'm in love and I don't even float that way.  <3

She is good and I think if a girl wins it, it will be her.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 06:35:53 PM
Ok..I hate that Storm blew that song, I didn't like the arrangement, but I know she can sing. She has hypnotizing eyes big time.

It's the eyes, T.  That's what reminds me of our friend.  I totally realized it when I watched it tonight....

Punk?  Where the eff have you been?  We haven't seen you in a while...welcome back!

I think I have a new secret favorite...That Ryan can bring intensity.  Its kinda hypnotising, yanno?

I thought Storm kicked ass on that tired old crappy disco song...That growl was hot.

Dilana?  Love her.  But...I don't know.  Something...perhaps her humility?  Was missing...but chit.  She worked it out, dawg.

Full recap in the a.m...

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 15, 2006, 08:27:53 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 06:35:53 PM
Ok..I hate that Storm blew that song, I didn't like the arrangement, but I know she can sing. She has hypnotizing eyes big time.

It's the eyes, T.  That's what reminds me of our friend.  I totally realized it when I watched it tonight....

Punk?  Where the eff have you been?  We haven't seen you in a while...welcome back!

I think I have a new secret favorite...That Ryan can bring intensity.  Its kinda hypnotising, yanno?

I thought Storm kicked ass on that tired old **** disco song...That growl was hot.

Dilana?  Love her.  But...I don't know.  Something...perhaps her humility?  Was missing...but chit.  She worked it out, dawg.

Full recap in the a.m...

I didn't like Storm last night. The whole time she was singing I was looking at her with a confused look on my face.  Dilana, Ryan and Toby were my top 3 and my bottom 3 have to be...ummm

Zayra...please gawd go home tonight.

Lukas...when I was looking at him singing he was giving me the creeps, I can't think of what he reminded me of because I don't want to picture him in my head anymore.

Storm...As much as I hate to put her in the bottom, she sucked. She won't go home though if she was in the bottom 3.

foxx

Okay...Last night...as I see it. 

Zayra:  I want to smack myself for saying this...but I really enjoyed that performance.  I think she was pretty crafty in fighting for the original...she has to realize that she is not right for this band...but, she got to showcase what she is actually good at.  It was really pretty...and that skirt?  While I would not have paired it with JUST A BRA...was awesome.

Magni:  Starman is a great song.  Last night?  It seemed like a really long, boring song to me.  He has a fantastic voice, no doubt about it...but that was not my favorite Magni performance.  He's starting to dress better (finally) and commands the stage well...

Patrice:  I so love this song.  Great song to sing "stripped back".  There is something so sad about her though.  Its like she knows she will never make it into this band, and so she just gave up.  That could have been fantastic, but she sucked ass instead.  Bye Patrice...it was nice knowing you...

Lukafer:  Ew.  I hate him more and more as the weeks go by.  His voice sounds like he takes a cheese grater to his effing vocal chords before each performance.  He mugs at the camera like Constantine.  His skunk striped hair makes me want to shave his head...and since he is dwarf like, I would like to do this  >:(( to the top of his head and smush his little body more.  Ew.  And I am so effing sick of the tongue bath he gets from Dave.  I wanted to punch Dave in the head most of this episode...

Storm:  I so love her.  I thought she did a lot of very cool things with a chitty song.  She's got such an amazing range to her voice and I just want to whisk her away from this competition and introduce her to Mike Patton.  Then they could have babies with extraordinary stage presence and tremendous voices.  Oh, and they'd be little cuties too...For Dave to shoot her down like he did...uncalled for.  He has never been that hard on a contestant before.  Just because Carmen doesn't wanna eff you anymore doesn't give you the right to be a giant ass. Grrrrrr....

Toby: Hated it.  With a passion.  Solsbury Hill is one of the prettiest songs ever.  There is so much depth and emotion to that song...and Toby karaoke'd it.  Blech.  Its a good thing I like to look at him because I would otherwise so want him gone after that.

Ryan:  Intense.  That's the only adjective I can come up with for him.  I thought he was effing fantastic last night.  Definitely best of the night.

Dilana: She lost me a little tonight.  Something just wasn't right.  I said last night that I thought it was humility...but that's not it because what rockstar is humble?  I don't know...maybe I just didn't feel like she felt the song.  I still heart her though...

My dream bottom three:  Lukafer, Toby and Zayra...with Lukafer going home.  Ain't gonna happen though...
Actual bottom three: Storm ( >:D ), Patrice and Zayra...with Patrice (but maybe Zayra) going home.

Foxx out.

Libra

What time is the votin' off or whatever it's called?

PunkInDrublic

QuotePunk?  Where the eff have you been?  We haven't seen you in a while...welcome back!

Yeah, I'm finally back... between 2 computers blowin up, family stuff and all that it took me a while. My house sure was clean though  ;)

Lukas should go home tonight... So don't like him

Zayra's performance last night was cool - she should so have her own band - but NOT be in this one.

Libra

Ok, got the results show...

Is Big Brother on tonight?

Runner

foxx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 16, 2006, 05:31:47 PM
QuotePunk?  Where the eff have you been?  We haven't seen you in a while...welcome back!

Yeah, I'm finally back... between 2 computers blowin up, family stuff and all that it took me a while. My house sure was clean though  ;)

Lukas should go home tonight... So don't like him

Zayra's performance last night was cool - she should so have her own band - but NOT be in this one.

Sorry to hear that life has sucked a little bit recently...Well, for what its worth, its nice to see ya.

And word to your entire post.

Tara

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 16, 2006, 09:26:10 PM
Finally...she's gone!! :D

Yay! 

What are you doing up?  I am on my way to bed!   :'((

Talk to you tomorrow sista...love ya!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 16, 2006, 09:28:44 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 16, 2006, 09:26:10 PM
Finally...she's gone!! :D

Yay! 

What are you doing up?  I am on my way to bed!   :'((

Talk to you tomorrow sista...love ya!

I'm skrunk... :pp  Talk to you tomorrow....love ya!

Homer

It's about time Xena the Anorexic Warrior was sent home. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Now if Loopas Lukas goes home, I will like everyone left. :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 03:26:36 PM

Lukas is still around because he looks the part I guess. All 4 feet of him. :))) :))) :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 17, 2006, 03:30:16 PM

Lukas is still around because he looks the part I guess. All 4 feet of him. :))) :))) :)))

There is something creepy about his expressions, I don't like it.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 03:32:51 PM

He looks like he needs a highchair to reach the microphone.

Foxxy's girl had a terrible night I thought. Her performance was somewhat disjointed or something.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 17, 2006, 03:36:15 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 03:32:51 PM

He looks like he needs a highchair to reach the microphone.

Foxxy's girl had a terrible night I thought. Her performance was somewhat disjointed or something.

Last night with Supernova?  Or Tuesday nights?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview