PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:51:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Star Supernova

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkInDrublic

Patrice's original wasn't that great. Just kinda blah

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PunkInDrublic

I don't know what they were listenin to, but I though Magni sucked... Ryan's original was better than patrice's, but the girly 'oh-my-gawd-a-bug' scream thing he did towards the end totally ruined it for me. I'm glad Storm did Cryin'... I almost got goosebumps a couple of times  O0

PunkInDrublic

Dilana pulled it off, but then again... she always does. Toby really surprised me. I really hate that song, but he put on a heck of a show. Not even going to bother listening to Lukifer... can't stand him.

Bottom three: Patrice, Magni and Lukifer

foxx

Full recap...in the a.m.

However...i thought Dilana sucked....as did Lukas.

My girl Storm is just frickin fantastic...and Ryan is just so...hot.

I know T was loving some Toby tonight!

Bye Patrice...

Homer

Quote from: foxx on August 22, 2006, 08:45:18 PM
Full recap...in the a.m.

However...i thought Dilana sucked....as did Lukas.

My girl Storm is just frickin fantastic...and Ryan is just so...hot.

I know T was loving some Toby tonight!

Bye Patrice...

Your girl is slumping the last 2 weeks.

Storm looks like if you smacked her in the head her eyes would pop out of her head. :))) :))) :)))

Lukas sucked.

Ryan impressed.

Toby I was like meh.

Tara

I liked Patrice and Ryan's originals. Ryan's was way better though.

I liked Magni and Storm. Storm is awesome and I like Magni more and more each week.

I HATED absolutely HATED Dilana.  Sorry but that was pathetic.  She reminded me of Cyndi Lauper bouncing around on stage like a valley girl or something. Her tarantula eyelashes were nasty.

I don't like Eddie Munster at all.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee go home with your physco self.

Toby... <3  I hate that song with a passion.  But........Damn, didn't he do it better than Eric Clapton?  Yeee haaa.

Bottom 3 from the best to the worst for me is

Patrice (only because I have to pick someone)

Eddie Munster

Dilana

jade2002

i have the scoop on who goes home and who are in the bottom 3....i'll post it if ya'll wanna know.

foxx

Quote from: jade2002 on August 23, 2006, 01:12:01 PM
i have the scoop on who goes home and who are in the bottom 3....i'll post it if ya'll wanna know.

Um...maybe people should PM you for that info...I for one don't want to know...but thanks!
:/\

jade2002

yeah i thought maybe some people didnt wanna know,thats why i didnt post it....but wasnt sure.

foxx

Quote from: jade2002 on August 23, 2006, 01:20:01 PM
yeah i thought maybe some people didnt wanna know,thats why i didnt post it....but wasnt sure.

You can post whatever you want to...don't let me discourage you...just make sure you right SPOILER at the top!
O0

foxx

*in my best Brooke Burke voice...

Last night, on Rockstar: Supernova...

Patrice:  It was good...definitely catchy.  A little on the poppie side...but okay.  I think she is doomed tonight though...

Magni:  Started off weak.  I mean, its "Smells Like Teen Spirit" for gawd's sake...no one should ever touch it.  But, he came alive during the chorus...and it was actually decent.  He really is starting to look the part, recently...which is good.  His fashion sense was a little meh at first...

My new boyfriend Ryan: Awesome.  Loved it.  He looked damn fine playing that gee-tar...and the song was really, really good.  I loved when Dave asked him what had happened to him recently that made him a contender...and he said he got laid!  I wonder who the lucky girl was...

Storm: Hate, hate, hate that song.  Gawd.  If there was one song that the radio absolutely effing killed?  Its that one.  She has a spectacular voice though, so I didn't loathe it.  The little effing she did with the arrangement was awesome...I want her to actually be in the bottom three so I can figure out what kind of music it is that she likes...I have a feeling I'd agree with her taste...

Dilana:
Meh.  Nothing special.  She said she sang it with emotion because of her ma...I didn't see any emotion at all...so whattheeffever...T?  I lmmfao @ her tarantulas though, and I knew you were too!  She is losing me as a fan...

Toby:
Hate that song.  Love what he did with it.  Loved it.  I thought it was hysterical that he was all uncomfortable with being shirtless when he's that effing hot!  That's endearing...

Lukafer:  Ick.  Go the eff home and get off my TeeVee.  I hate the tongue bath he gets from Supernova.  Can they really not hear?

My dream bottom three:
Storm (for reasons mentioned above)
Lukafer
Patrice...I think she's done here.

Actual bottom three?
Patrice
Magni
Toby

Going home?  Sadly, Patrice.

Homer

Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 01:36:55 PM

Patrice:  It was good...definitely catchy.  A little on the poppie side...but okay.  I think she is doomed tonight though...

Magni:  Started off weak.  I mean, its "Smells Like Teen Spirit" for gawd's sake...no one should ever touch it.  But, he came alive during the chorus...and it was actually decent.  He really is starting to look the part, recently...which is good.  His fashion sense was a little meh at first...

My new boyfriend Ryan: Awesome.  Loved it.  He looked damn fine playing that gee-tar...and the song was really, really good.  I loved when Dave asked him what had happened to him recently that made him a contender...and he said he got laid!  I wonder who the lucky girl was...

Storm: Hate, hate, hate that song.  Gawd.  If there was one song that the radio absolutely effing killed?  Its that one.  She has a spectacular voice though, so I didn't loathe it.  The little effing she did with the arrangement was awesome...I want her to actually be in the bottom three so I can figure out what kind of music it is that she likes...I have a feeling I'd agree with her taste...

Dilana:
Meh.  Nothing special.  She said she sang it with emotion because of her ma...I didn't see any emotion at all...so whattheeffever...T?  I lmmfao @ her tarantulas though, and I knew you were too!  She is losing me as a fan...

Toby:
Hate that song.  Love what he did with it.  Loved it.  I thought it was hysterical that he was all uncomfortable with being shirtless when he's that effing hot!  That's endearing...

Lukafer:  Ick.  Go the eff home and get off my TeeVee.  I hate the tongue bath he gets from Supernova.  Can they really not hear?

My dream bottom three:
Lukafer

Actual bottom three?
Patrice
Magni
Toby

meh..... lol j/k :/\ :/\ :/\ :))) :))) :)))

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2006, 02:16:11 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 01:36:55 PM

Dilana:

Toby:

My dream bottom three:
Lukafer

Actual bottom three?
Patrice
Magni
Toby

meh..... lol j/k :/\ :/\ :/\ :))) :))) :)))

lol...it was kinda meh today!
It was kind of a meh show...
:P

Homer

Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 02:22:48 PM

I won't get to see much of tonight's show. I'll be busy with the contest. :'((

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 01:22:39 PM
Quote from: jade2002 on August 23, 2006, 01:20:01 PM

You can post whatever you want to...don't let me discourage you...just make sure you right SPOILER at the top!
O0
>:D

Every other TV thread has always told the spoilers, this thread shouldn't be any different.  If someone doesn't want to know (foxxy) don't read the thread. I want to know.  >:D

Love,
DFWM, Tara

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2006, 02:56:40 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 02:22:48 PM

I won't get to see much of tonight's show. I'll be busy with the contest. :'((

Oh that sucks!  Thanks for the contest though!

And Tara?  Go to televisionwithoutpity.com...Forum: Rockstar...General Gabbery...Backstage Spoilers...
I am sure it is posted there...people who go to the tapings come back and report on the happenings...

jade2002

Toby sings with supernova tonight
no encores
the rest was posted by foxxy

foxx

Quote from: jade2002 on August 23, 2006, 04:42:54 PM
no encores

Yay!  I was right! 
What a fake ass bitch Dilana turned out to be, eh?  She was very mean to my new boyfriend, Ryan...

Bye Patrice...Its been fun.

Homer

Quote from: foxx on August 23, 2006, 06:06:19 PM
Quote from: jade2002 on August 23, 2006, 04:42:54 PM
no encores

Yay!  I was right! 
What a fake ass bitch Dilana turned out to be, eh?  She was very mean to my new boyfriend, Ryan...

Bye Patrice...Its been fun.

Witchie-poo may bite the dust next week. I definitely expect her to be in the bottom 3 because of her comments and actions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview