Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Petition At Lifetime website

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

There's a bill called the Breast Cancer Patient Protection Act which will require insurance companies to cover a minimum 48-hour hospital stay for patients undergoing a mastectomy.  It's about eliminating the "drive-through mastectomy" where women are forced to go home just a few hours after surgery, against the wishes of their doctor, still groggy from anesthesia and sometimes with drainage tubes still attached.

Lifetime Television has put this bill on their web page with a petition drive to show your support.   Last year over half the House signed on.

PLEASE!! Sign the petition by clicking on the web site below.  You need not give more than your name and zip code number.Please take the time (few seconds) to fill it out....Pass it on too!!

http://www.lifetimetv.com/reallife/bc/pledges/bc_mast_pledge.html

Tara

I'll do it for sure.  Thanks for posting this Kelly. 

wattsmyname

Kelly

YW sweety...I got it in my email and thought it was a good idea to post it here....as it will reach a lot of good people....everyone feel free to copy n paste this to where ever you can!!

foxx

hades

foxx

Quote from: hades on July 10, 2006, 10:44:22 AM
my gf signed it.

Ya know Hades...you don't haveta have boobs to sign it.  You could show your support too!   ;)

Tara

Quote from: foxx on July 10, 2006, 10:51:52 AM
my gf signed it.

Ya know Hades...you don't haveta have boobs to sign it.  You could show your support too!   ;)

Yea, Foxxy still wears a training bra and she signed.  :)) :))

I'm just kidding...lmaooooooo

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2006, 11:18:23 AM
my gf signed it.

Yea, Foxxy still wears a training bra and she signed.  :)) :))

I'm just kidding...lmaooooooo

>:(( 

LMAO...

Homer

my gf signed it.

Hee!  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tigereyes

harley89

I signed some time ago. My Mother had the drive through for her breast cancer. It was very diffucult recovery for her. If you lose a body part you should get a couple days in the hospital

Kelly

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on July 10, 2006, 02:02:23 PM
I signed some time ago. My Mother had the drive through for her breast cancer. It was very diffucult recovery for her. If you lose a body part you should get a couple days in the hospital

yes yes I totally agree and lets all pray this petition works.....ty Spirit.....spread the word folks!!

crazy_

foxx

Quote from: crazy_ on July 10, 2006, 03:48:27 PM
Canucks can't sign ...  :'((

Crazy...don't cry!  You have universal health care!  Women probably get to stay in the hospital after a mastectomy...

crazy_

Quote from: foxx on July 10, 2006, 04:08:22 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on July 10, 2006, 03:48:27 PM
Canucks can't sign ...  :'((

Crazy...don't cry!  You have universal health care!  Women probably get to stay in the hospital after a mastectomy...

yup that is true .... at least a couple of days anyway ... having a baby your in and out same day lmao amazing

justahumping

Quote from: KsArt on July 10, 2006, 09:43:42 AM

<SNIP>
            PLEASE!! Sign the petition by clicking on the web site below.  You need not give more than your name and zip code number.Please take the time (few seconds) to fill it out....Pass it on too!!

http://www.lifetimetv.com/reallife/bc/pledges/bc_mast_pledge.html

DONE!  and I am sending this to all my friends too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview