Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx Weekend Challenge

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

use the backdoor hades or you'll never get in....lol.....am I all alone here now......creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

Lynne

I just tried using the backdoor and I couldn't even get in.  >>:D  >:(( Dang you people !!!!!  :OO I WANT MY BADGE !!!!!!!! >>:D

twinbee

Come on pogo open some temp. rooms pleaseeeeeeee >>:D Guess thats what i get for sleeping in on my day off..lol

lovebug44

hades

Kelly

EyeCu

kgansor

i almost have it, im doing my premium phlinx as well

PogoKaz

all done, an easy one, but worth the badge.

gl to all

babygurl424

just got my badge and it was easy to get..people were in the room bit*hin about how hard the game was and stuff..was just laughing..whiners.. :'(( :)))

hades

i ran the auto and got mine and my gfs really quick.  :D

EyeCu

hahaha @ the whiners. I liked the little star effect you got when the window popped up announcing you had gotten the badge. I thought it would come out everytime it loaded but it doesn't...oh well :(

crzy4it

Just got mine also...too easy..played on expert and won it in no time..gl and wtg to ones who have already got it. :D

kgansor

i played mine on easy but i would just shoot the balls off into the distance adn get alot of them and then shoot down a bunch so i could get alot of points.. and i also did my premium with it too so i got two badges with a bunch of stones  :)))

justahumping

hades

EyeCu

kgansor

awe hades wasnt doing much smart thinking this weekend  :-*
i forgot about it until i was almost done and then i remembered and went back to activate it..
im going to work on getting rank 10 in there now that i dont have turbo anymore  :'((

Gecko

i was lucky  i found it monday  and near missed out on the badge  i had to get it  2 times 1 was OP,s but was realy easy to get  done it by hand    8)  ~!~ 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview