This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo™ Beta Tester

Started by Kearney,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kearney

Editor: Yes, we do have what we call a Beta Test Program. The purpose of the Beta Test Program is to have people look and test the games before they are released.

In fact, if you keep your eyes on the home page spotlights on both the Free Pogo.com site and the Club Pogo site today and tomorrow, you may actually see a recruitment spotlight for the Beta Test program. If you see it, click it, read about it and decide if it's something you actually want to do and if so, apply! Understand that there a LOT of people who apply and only so many spots to fill, so there's no guarantee that you'll get in. Every 4 months or so we recruit for another bunch of Beta Testers, so keep looking!

This was in the community news, anyone see the link yet?

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Kearney on July 12, 2006, 08:19:01 PM
Editor: Yes, we do have what we call a Beta Test Program. The purpose of the Beta Test Program is to have people look and test the games before they are released.

In fact, if you keep your eyes on the home page spotlights on both the Free Pogo.com site and the Club Pogo site today and tomorrow, you may actually see a recruitment spotlight for the Beta Test program. If you see it, click it, read about it and decide if it's something you actually want to do and if so, apply! Understand that there a LOT of people who apply and only so many spots to fill, so there's no guarantee that you'll get in. Every 4 months or so we recruit for another bunch of Beta Testers, so keep looking!

This was in the community news, anyone see the link yet?

No. I heard they only do it every few months (post it in community news that is).

slidecage2222

i go in today   But   the link is now gone.  Heres hoping they pick me this time...  3rd times the charm  right  ??

foxx

Quote from: slidecage2222 on July 13, 2006, 02:39:43 PM
i go in today   But   the link is now gone.  Heres hoping they pick me this time...  3rd times the charm  right  ??

Good Luck!

lovebug44

Become a Pogo™ Beta Tester!
We're looking for players to help us identify problems and give us feedback on games before they go live on Pogo™. You'll be a part of a super secret society whose goal is to make Pogo™ games more fun! Okay so maybe it's not a super secret society but it is an opportunity to preview Pogo™ games and have a part in making the games you play everyday! As a beta tester you will get to:

Play Pogo™ games before they are released
Find game bugs (problems) and send us detailed info on each bug
Send us your opinions and feedback
Hang out and play games with other Beta Testers
The program runs in roughly four month intervals during which you will have access to a speacial beta testing area of Pogo™ that has been designed specifically for the beta program.

Please be advised pre-release Pogo™ games have not yet been rated by the ESRB.

lovebug44

Heres the other part

How to apply:
Complete our application process which includes accepting a Code of Conduct, accepting a Pre-Release Software Confidentiality Agreement, answering questions about the information in this application and providing us with some information about you.

Expect this process to take around 20-30 minutes to review all of the neccesary information and complete the application.

Registration is limited to residents of the U.S. and Canada.

What will happen if I am not picked?
If you apply and are not accepted for this session, your information will be kept on file and we may ask you to participate in the future. Expect to receive a status email 2-3 weeks after you complete this application process. This email will inform you of your application status and provide you with an email link to remove yourself from the recruitment pool.

If you don't remove yourself from the application pool, we may contact you periodically to invite you to participate at a later date.

Due to the large number of applications we expect to receive, we can't respond personally to your application. Customer Service cannot answer questions about the Pogo™ Beta Test Program and cannot respond to inquiries or petitions on your application status.

Our screening process is very rigorous. Less than one quarter of those who apply will be accepted.

What will happen if I am picked?
If you are picked for the program a couple of things will happen.

You'll receive an email in 2-3 weeks informing you of your acceptance
You'll be awarded 5000 tokens to the account shown on your application
You'll receive another email with your special account screen name and password that will give you access to the testing site
Still interested? Great! Then please continue to the next page.

im going to try it

Stinkerbell

I LOVE doing Beta testing!  I did it for AOL and for BPSco PowerTools, an AOL add-on program.  It's lot's of fun, actually, to see the new goodies.  I beta tested when they rolled out the 16 character screen names, and other major changes.

I was an AOL volunteer for over 7 years, teaching in the education area.  I taught people how to host chat rooms, message boards, etc.  For the first 2 years I worked in the Help area at Keyword HELP.  I stopped after the 7 years because I took on homeschooling my kids and just couldn't do both.  I miss that though, and would love it if I could beta Pogo or anything else! LOL

luvmyhoney1234

I applied but at the end of the application it said it wasn't accepting any more applications  :'((

bmw1981

Quote from: luvmyhoney1234 on July 14, 2006, 12:11:53 PM
I applied but at the end of the application it said it wasn't accepting any more applications  :'((

The same thing happened to me.

slidecage2222

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 14, 2006, 10:21:15 AM
I LOVE doing Beta testing!  I did it for AOL and for BPSco PowerTools, an AOL add-on program.  It's lot's of fun, actually, to see the new goodies.  I beta tested when they rolled out the 16 character screen names, and other major changes.

I was an AOL volunteer for over 7 years, teaching in the education area.  I taught people how to host chat rooms, message boards, etc.  For the first 2 years I worked in the Help area at Keyword HELP.  I stopped after the 7 years because I took on homeschooling my kids and just couldn't do both.  I miss that though, and would love it if I could beta Pogo or anything else! LOL

seems  that   being an former  aol game beta tester  dont help getting in pogo beta.  I put it in both times i applyed and never got picked

wattsmyname

Quote from: bmw1981 on July 14, 2006, 12:20:50 PM

Same thing happened to me as well :))

EyeCu

crzy4it

I applied yesterday and now going to see what kind of reply I get...will let you know what happens. O0

Kearney

I was able to catch it before they stopped accepting apps.  Now the wait begins...... :///

kandykitty20012

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 14, 2006, 01:32:26 PM

i applied also went through all questions and even a quiz and was told SORRY no more being accepted...i was mad  >:((pogo should of taken advertisment off...but good luck to all who made it :/\

damian666

I got through using both of my club pogo accounts. hope i get picked.

foxx

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on July 16, 2006, 06:20:14 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on July 14, 2006, 01:32:26 PM

i applied also went through all questions and even a quiz and was told SORRY no more being accepted...i was mad  >:((pogo should of taken advertisment off...but good luck to all who made it :/\

Really off topic...but Kandy?  Your pup looks just like mine!  What kind is she?

kgansor

i applied again.. maybe this time i'll be picked.

doubt it though :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview