PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:18:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo profile watchers, get a life!!!!!!!!!

Started by badgehog,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

This is what I don't understand.  People should just keep their noses where they belong.  Why should they care who uses autos and who don't considering they are not the ones who bought your pogo account or the auto you used.  They are just jealous and really need to get a life.  And as someone else stated if they stopped being so darn nosey maybe they would progress further!

Carol

Quote from: IndianLover on July 14, 2006, 03:29:55 AM
This is what I don't understand.  People should just keep their noses where they belong.  Why should they care who uses autos and who don't considering they are not the ones who bought your pogo account or the auto you used.  They are just jealous and really need to get a life.  And as someone else stated if they stopped being so darn nosey maybe they would progress further!

I agree with this 100%. But unfortunately there are just too many miserable looky-lou's out there in pogo land that want to make everyone else as miserable as they are. I personally don't look at profiles unless something catches my eye like the name or badge or something. But even then if I see something suspicious or even obvious I keep it to myself and continue on about my own business. It's their account, what they do with it is their business. ;::

hades

some people are more worried bout what others have then getting anything for themselves.

ccceas06

oooooooo then i guess i was using an auto in spades while playing with computers because i went from rank 1 to rank 17 in one day.......... oops gotta watch that i dont get caught........ rofl..... anyone wanna come play spades with me to see if i used a cheat??? >:(( >:(( very upset that someone even thinks that... i dont use cheats and i make my ranks depends on how much i want to play and how fast the game is.... its  :/// to stop the insanity!

xsquezme

I only look at the stats if I see a badge I like and want to know where it is from. As for getting two ranks in one day in turbo.. There are people who live on that game and get the 18 21s needed to reach the +1000 every game. They are just good. I think that is why pogo made it so many 21s to each rank. People really do need to just let well enough alone and enjoy there own gaming. I have personally never been in a room where any of this has happened. Thank goodness, I would have a hard time keeping my mouth shut and probably get reported too. lol

harley89

Pogo you reading all this.  In reading the chat that goes on people have alot of reason to have multiple badges in 1 day or lots of tokens. Several people have said they were disabled and play Pogo hours and hours. Some have said they have lots of people including teenagers playing on one account So tokens and badges cant really indicated you have a auto.   So the nosey people just need to chat away to anybody that will listen and leave the rest alone :OO

Homer

I don't care how people get there stuff. Just keep your nose out of mine. >:((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julez

Man, and here I kept thinking people living in military housing were nosey!!!  I need more plants on my balconies .......tee hee

hades

Quote from: Homer on July 14, 2006, 02:34:09 PM
I don't care how people get there stuff. Just keep your nose out of mine. >:((

so true homer.

EyeCu

I read someone somewhere where they said to clear your stats... so what do I do? Cleared my stats, haha bad move I was on rank 4 and that was cleared too :D

I guess I know now never to clear my stats *rolls eyes*

TmT

I cant believe how the two ppl in the room harassed him... so what he got rank 50... whats the biggie.... lol.... who really cared....

Torn2pieces

I never in my life have seen so many nosey people as there are in Turbo, since the revamp. Any room I go in, that's all they're talking about. Checking everyones profile.

I play by hand and am only on rank 15 right now.

I think some auto users are foolish, as they're going up in rank way too fast and staying in the same room. Use caution, I think people are on a auto man hunt in Turbo bad!

Tara

I guess I have picked good rooms. I haven't had a problem, yet anyways.

IndianLover

Unfor... there is always gonna be those snot nose people that like to cause problems...  So yes everyone should use caution...

Homer

To hell with the snitches. I've been reported hundreds if not thousands of times. I don't let them stop me one bit.

Snitches = Bitches

and if your not down with that, I got two words for ya.... :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgehog

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on July 15, 2006, 08:01:43 AM
I never in my life have seen so many nosey people as there are in Turbo, since the revamp. Any room I go in, that's all they're talking about. Checking everyones profile.

I play by hand and am only on rank 15 right now.

I think some auto users are foolish, as they're going up in rank way too fast and staying in the same room. Use caution, I think people are on a auto man hunt in Turbo bad!

I must admit, after seeing the auto witch hunt going on in turbo 21 , i have stayed clear of the game. Just use caution people! :(

TmT

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 14, 2006, 10:40:19 PM
I see you xxxxxx :o
I hope u werent one of the ones harassin him... I cant believe how immature the 2 to 3 ppl were doggin that man like crazy... its obvious he wasnt on auto...

The finger trick works... and way faster than the auto... but yes, the auto kickz azz like crazy.

I got so paranoid watchin the 3 ppl dog him that I stopped usin my finger-holdin down the number 2.  I said omg.. I am gonna be next on this witch-hunt. 

Cant believe soon as I left the room<which I will not say u were in Krissy> that u came here...teasin him sayin I see you.........and u used his name...not all of it..............but still........no tact....

I said....omg... dis woman was in the same room with me and the snitches/bitches hunters....

Please say u werent one of the biatches...

lmfaoz

Momma

okies now for my two cents on it....
They need to leave ppl alone, so what if I get busted for using an auto...pogo wont get their 35 bucks next year.  I love being a cheater...I stand proud to say I cheat, everyone of my friends know I cheat...who do they run to when they are stuck on a badge or don't like a game....ME...
I dont cheat in games like gin or poker ( unless playing alone)  what badges I have are my business and no one elses, besides..I can be on late at night I have 3 friends in sweden that sometimes play under my nick...so sometimes I can be logged in 24 hours.  In all and all...as I rattle on ...I open my door and shout
"I am a cheater, and proud of it"

kgansor

if you read back i was making fun, saying that if you had the option of allowing someone to add your to their list then i wouldnt be able to stalk people, then iceman said something and then i said i see you back, and i used iceman because that is his forum name..
so no, im not one of those crazy people in the pogo room. sorry.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview