PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:22:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo profile watchers, get a life!!!!!!!!!

Started by badgehog,

Previous topic - Next topic

swissmissy63

I guess I have been lucky cause all the t21 rooms I have been in they are all talking about the #1 key thingy. But I have to share this, I was in a t21 room with these nosy people and they where messing with this guy and they are all like "He's not answering and look at his stats" and after a while he pops up and says "Maybe I don't wanna talk to you snooping idiots" and I was LMAO I stuck my pen cap in my keyboard and got up to rank 12  :)))

Tara

Quote from: swissmissy63 on July 15, 2006, 09:35:09 PM
I guess I have been lucky cause all the t21 rooms I have been in they are all talking about the #1 key thingy. But I have to share this, I was in a t21 room with these nosy people and they where messing with this guy and they are all like "He's not answering and look at his stats" and after a while he pops up and says "Maybe I don't wanna talk to you snooping idiots" and I was LMAO I stuck my pen cap in my keyboard and got up to rank 12  :)))

Good for him, I would of been LMAO also. Great comeback!  But you know what?  What he said could probably get him a 72 hour pass to Pogo jail. I bet you someone reported him for auto use and calling them an idiot. That's why you have to keep your mouth shut.

wattsmyname

Quote from: shoes on July 16, 2006, 03:42:45 AM
What is the #1 thingy??

It just deals all the cards in the #1 column depending on the deck stack you will get some 21's.
You can also hold down the # 2,3 or 4 and it will deal them all in that column. Just stick to one # though.
It's very fast but no token gain.

Jewel

I was in a room yesterday and someone was saying to report someone and a person said they weren't gonna report a bunch of people and get suspended because then you get on pogo's troublemaker list.

Tara

Quote from: Jewel on July 16, 2006, 09:06:57 AM
I was in a room yesterday and someone was saying to report someone and a person said they weren't gonna report a bunch of people and get suspended because then you get on pogo's troublemaker list.

LOL  It's friggen getting crazy about people reporting. They report for anything. Keep your mouth shut people, I'm telling you, it's not worth it.

Someone should write a letter to Pogo stating to the fact how people can't talk anymore, so that little ad thing about best way to meet people is in Pogo games, is a lie.  >:((

Homer

The best way to meet people is right here in PogoCheats!  O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

babygurl424

Quote from: Homer on July 16, 2006, 09:38:17 AM
The best way to meet people is right here in PogoCheats!  O0
got that right homer!!  i have met some great people in here.. ;D

nanners

You hit the nail on the head there Homer..stay here and make friends..Its THE bestest and safest !! ;::

kgansor

i will definatly agree there!
ive only met one person on pogo and thats because she lived about 20 minutes away from me and i was amazed i found someone that lived that close..
and i work with some people that play
other than that i dont talk to ppl on there unless i know them or unless theres already a friendly convo going on..

maybe ill get to play with eyecu one day  :-*  <3  :)))

Gecko

i can see 2 problems  here  one is the profile  watchers   the other is Ur stats in Ur profile 

OK  for one  this is why i don't go into bowls much anymore  ,  now some ppl put they have there chat closed for various reason , so  if you don't want them reading your profile why put that in there  ?  bigest problem i found in bowls  was the high scores  no matter what i had in profile  if i didn't answer there wtg,s  and other chit then mumbles of auto use come out in chat ,    i think it depends on what game your in  doesn't matter about your profile/s    so here we got 3 choices  1 we ignore them 2   we answer them  and risk being banned  3  can usually shut them up  by saying  hey  I'm going to report you to pogo  ;:" for harassment  in chat  and saying bad things about me    <--  after saying that depending on what they say back tell them to please go and read the pogo TOS   about how to treat other players , 
thats all i can suggest to do .  and you cant get banned for saying that to them cause pogo keeps records  pieces of chat  that occurred  , so most likely they will cop a 72 hrs ban for harassment 
~!~

hades

justahumping

I ran into a profile watcher yesterday,  >:((   In turbo21, 40's the first room on the list, The hell of it is, she went after me after I had only played about 10 games.. I think there was some ppl from this site that was in there because before I could open up and say anything, there was a couple of ppl all over her. lol.   That is ok tho, I made up a new name and sent myself a pass and went back in and gave her hell  :))

Gecko

funny thing is only game ive had  wanna be  pogo  ;:"  has been in bowls   , i don't  seem to have probs in turbo 21  or bingo   ,   the probs i have in bowls is because i refuse to answer there wtg,s   NT,s  and all that stuff.   ~!~

crazy_

Quote from: Gecko on July 18, 2006, 04:53:13 AM
funny thing is only game ive had  wanna be  pogo  ;:"  has been in bowls   , i don't  seem to have probs in turbo 21  or bingo   ,   the probs i have in bowls is because i refuse to answer there wtg,s   NT,s  and all that stuff.   ~!~

Which is why I go into an empty non members room, I watch the screen as I am doing things around here and minute someone comes in I exit and find another room

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview