PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:09:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How old are you?

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: babygurl424 on July 16, 2006, 08:39:44 PM
well do i get some sorta door prize for being one off??  lmao!!!  :))

I have some tags for your siggy if you want one? They all have my name on them though. LOL

I will have Foxxy make you a glitter doll instead. ;)

kgansor

thats way better than lifetime pogo guest passes  :))

babygurl424

ok..that sounds like a good deal tara..thanks  :/\

babygurl424

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 16, 2006, 08:55:08 PM
thats way better than lifetime pogo guest passes  :))

hey now..don't be dissing my door prize man!!  i'll hafta get wicked on your azz  >>:D  lol  :))

kgansor

hehe im not dissing it because id definatly rather get a blinkie or a doll or anything over guest passes anyday.

babygurl424

me too krissy and if foxx is making it for me its gonna be awesome cause she's my chica

hades

foxx

Quote from: babygurl424 on July 16, 2006, 09:02:33 PM
me too krissy and if foxx is making it for me its gonna be awesome cause she's my chica

lol!  I am glad I came over here to read this thread!  Didn't know I was being pimped out to make prizes! 

I'll get that doll for you asap!  Smooches sista!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on July 17, 2006, 05:51:41 AM

lol!  I am glad I came over here to read this thread!  Didn't know I was being pimped out to make prizes! 

Oh yea I forgot to tell you Foxxy.  :-*

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 17, 2006, 05:58:59 AM
Quote from: foxx on July 17, 2006, 05:51:41 AM

Oh yea I forgot to tell you Foxxy.  :-*

lmao...I noticed that, punkie!   :-*

mr.clean

hades

Kelly

Hey Tara I am the same age as Homer.....can I get a prize for that?  LOL

Tara

Quote from: Kelly on July 17, 2006, 11:00:40 AM

Yeppers you sure can. Foxxy will make you a glitter doll.  :)))

Kelly

OK cool but I want my doll to look like me except no wrinkles and dye the grayhairs (make it fuller n longer too)...also I get my nails done (and toes), give me a tan, remove ALL scars,a butt-lift would be nice, remove the slight extra chin, make the lips fuller, might as well wax my brows whilst your at it, whitening strips for the teeth....and lets see oh yeah remove the glasses give me contacts (greener eyes)...that should do it....lmbo   :))

Tara

Quote from: Kelly on July 17, 2006, 11:18:31 AM
OK cool but I want my doll to look like me except no wrinkles and dye the grayhairs (make it fuller n longer too)...also I get my nails done (and toes), give me a tan, remove ALL scars,a butt-lift would be nice, remove the slight extra chin, make the lips fuller, might as well wax my brows whilst your at it, whitening strips for the teeth....and lets see oh yeah remove the glasses give me contacts (greener eyes)...that should do it....lmbo   :))

Sheesh!!  Foxxy?  You get that order?  :))  We have a picky one!

Kelly

lmbo just giving you an idea of the miserable shape I am in....make it look how ever you want sweety....I'm afraid you'd have to charge me for the other order!

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 17, 2006, 11:07:15 AM
Quote from: Kelly on July 17, 2006, 11:00:40 AM

Yeppers you sure can. Foxxy will make you a glitter doll.  :)))

There she goes...pimping my services again!   :-*

Quote from: Kelly on July 17, 2006, 11:18:31 AM

lmao...done and done!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview