PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 06:33:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats everyone doin this weekend?

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

damian666

Quote from: nanners on August 03, 2006, 01:35:07 PM
Peanut butter sammichs for everyone!!!!!  :oo

Make mine EXTRA clean please. I have a tic about dirty food  ;)

nanners

I am THE Queen of clean when it comes to my p'nut butter.. I wash it :))

Libra

Quote from: nanners on August 03, 2006, 03:14:51 PM

Just make sure you rinse it, ok?  I don't want no soapy peanut butter.  :))

TmT

Quote from: Libra on August 03, 2006, 03:19:01 PM

I think I came in on the tail end of that convo... I wont touch Libs p'nut....but thank goodness.... thank gooooooooodness she washes it... lmbao

nanners

Well hubby ate some p'nut butter and he''s not burping bubbles so I guess i did  ok..LMAO!

hades

Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 08:19:37 AM
Quote from: hades on August 03, 2006, 08:17:22 AM
Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 08:09:45 AM
Quote from: hades on August 03, 2006, 08:07:17 AM
think ill go buy my new hd-ila tv this weekend.  :)

Hmmm....is it Toshiba that makes the ILA? 

Just wondering why that one?  (Not that I think its a bad choice...just wanna know why.  You know I am nebby.)

toshiba and jvs so far that i know of.but i am getting toshiba cause im not going near a jvc. :ll and night i was going to buy you one till i heard foxx was on her way to go get yours.  :))

Hey Night?  I'm on the way to the store now with Hades' credit card!  Ya want anything else?   A new Blu-ray player or somethin?  :)))

-chases foxx and yells-

foxx

Quote from: hades on August 03, 2006, 08:13:42 PM

Just wondering why that one?  (Not that I think its a bad choice...just wanna know why.  You know I am nebby.)

toshiba and jvs so far that i know of.but i am getting toshiba cause im not going near a jvc. :ll and night i was going to buy you one till i heard foxx was on her way to go get yours.  :))

Hey Night?  I'm on the way to the store now with Hades' credit card!  Ya want anything else?   A new Blu-ray player or somethin?  :)))

-chases foxx and yells-

Oh...Hi Hades....You like my new 'stang?
:)))

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 03, 2006, 03:23:12 PM

I think I came in on the tail end of that convo... I wont touch Libs p'nut....but thank goodness.... thank gooooooooodness she washes it... lmbao
Oh hell girl. I will re-post it for you. lmao...
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 07:08:05 PM » Quote 
*nanners
    Re: Hall Of Shame

Funny how this thread started today after what I did this morning..I was rinsing out a jelly jar to put in trash, the picked up the peanut butter jar and started to rinse it to........only there was STILL  peanut butter in it..  Hubby looked at me and said..You ok??. Guess I wanted clean peanut butter!!!    *
=================================

That was posted by our own nanners. lol. That girl cleans everyting when she gets started. lmao

Go to Hall Of Shame and there is a LOT of funny shit there..... (just dont look at mine, OK?)

hades

Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 08:22:26 PM
Quote from: hades on August 03, 2006, 08:13:42 PM

-chases foxx and yells-

Oh...Hi Hades....You like my new 'stang?
:)))

-chokes foxx-  :'((

Kelly

I am very happy...just got back from having my nails done!!

It makes me feel so good....its been 4 weeks...dunno how I held out so long...plus I found a great new place closer to me (like 3 miles from my house) its cheaper than walmart too PLUS they did nail art on 2 nails for FREE....they look awesome!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY....

all guys disreguard this post....girls y'all know what i'm talkin bout!!!!

Homer

I've been trying to get Tara to give me a pedicure but she won't go near my feet.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 10:22:13 AM
I've been trying to get Tara to give me a pedicure but she won't go near my feet.

never had one but I hear they are amazing!!

Homer

Quote from: Kelly on August 04, 2006, 10:26:18 AM
Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 10:22:13 AM

never had one but I hear they are amazing!!

I have one of those massaging foot bath thingies. LOL

Kelly

they do pedicures where you get your nails done...i see these woman getting them all the time they say it feels so good BUT i'm really weird about anyone touchin my feet n toes so I've never had one...the home foot spa's look decent tho....maybe i'll buy one of those.....will ask the Mr. see what he thinks

Homer

Quote from: Kelly on August 04, 2006, 10:32:37 AM
they do pedicures where you get your nails done...i see these woman getting them all the time they say it feels so good BUT i'm really weird about anyone touchin my feet n toes so I've never had one...the home foot spa's look decent tho....maybe i'll buy one of those.....will ask the Mr. see what he thinks

Mine cost $50 and I don't use it that often because it is a bit of a pain to set it up and then afterwards you have to clean it etc. I advise you to go to a salon where they do it for you. It always feels good to be pampered by someone else. O0

Lynne

I gotta work, have a small b'day party for my godson who is turning 4. maybe work some more. spend time with hubby, have a little party of our own.  :ll

kgansor

Quote from: Lynne on August 04, 2006, 11:42:50 AM
I gotta work, have a small b'day party for my godson who is turning 4. maybe work some more. spend time with hubby, have a little party of our own.  :ll

we already had our own little party  :ll  :)))

ryans playing a game right now but he tol me if i help him wash his truck he'll take me to Hoss's
if not there then i told him i either want Long John Silvers or Chinese  :D
*rubs tummy*

Kelly

well i am all ready...sittin here with the dog eating pretzels (yes the dog is too,,,,she loves them more than me i think) waitin for hubby to get home...we r goin out for food then off to the club!      yessss Tara I know....DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH....i think i will only take a wee bit of cash that way i CANT go over board...unless people buy me drinks...heheheee No i promised hubby NOT to over do it...he wants to matinee tomorrow so i have to behave....now where is he!!

kgansor

ryans friend just called and he wants to go ride, EVERY FRIDAY this happens.
im madddddddd
we were supposed to go to the movies and out to eat, and i better get my food  >:((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview