PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:49:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats everyone doin this weekend?

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

My old neighbor/friend MADE me go into a Neiman's one time ...man did I feel out of place!

harley89

Doing nothing Saturday got a biker bash on Sunday  I love biker parties

Torn2pieces

I'm going  to see  Phil Vassar (country singer)in concert tonite.

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 28, 2006, 09:14:25 AM
I might leave Bob this weekend and jus let my hair down and do something strange for a change.... Its been a long time since I really jus do a strange thang all weekend... anyone else ever do "strange" things.  <something u jus cant explain or tell anyone why u did it>

LMFAO!!  I would never leave Bob...You never know when you might need him again. He's handy yanno?  :)) :))

Kelly

omg a little slow today lmao I just figured out who BOB is....duh....too funny!!!!  :))

Tori

Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 12:13:36 PM
I might leave Bob this weekend and jus let my hair down and do something strange for a change.... Its been a long time since I really jus do a strange thang all weekend... anyone else ever do "strange" things.  <something u jus cant explain or tell anyone why u did it>

LMFAO!!  I would never leave Bob...You never know when you might need him again. He's handy yanno?  :)) :))

LMAO.. exactly

and to stay on topic, I'll probably be in the kitchen freezing berries or something...hubby has suddenly decided he wants to freeze berries for the winter..buys them to keep my azz working in the kitchen..cause I don't even like them except for strawberries.  Have I seen any strawberries?? NOOO.. >:((

kgansor

Quote from: Gecko on July 28, 2006, 04:46:56 AM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 27, 2006, 11:56:55 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 27, 2006, 11:55:45 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 27, 2006, 11:53:43 PM
its the weekend again... so what's everyone up toooo/???

my hunni's sick  :( but its supposed to be poopy friday here so i guess that works out well for him.. but when he gets home im going to make him take some tylenol PM and we're gonna watch a movie and get some sleep so he can get some rest to get better..
and saturday we're supposed to be going on a bike ride to west virginia .. it'll be just like the Johnstown one we went on a few weeks back.. and my butt hurt SOOOOOOOOO bad afterwards... this time its going to be farther and on a different bike, so i can only imagine what my back butt and legs are going to feel like saturday night/sunday  :))

Yikessssssss....wear some padding on your bike ride. hahaha  :))
:)) :)) i should, i should tell him to stop at walmart on the way home so we can buy some padded butt gear for me lol, it doesnt start hurting until we're on our way home, which makes the entire ride home a pain in the butt, literally lol. but its still fun anyway... then ill get to come on here and complain about my sore bum  :)))
be carefull i use that excuse for a bum rub from autolover  but shes woke up to my trick now   and all i get is a smacked bum  ,  but realy im going to have a take it easy weekend   here  for once 
  dont over spend ur credit cards will you j/k   hey autolover  you still got msger open or u  done something  im going to remove at least 60 people from my msger to many on it   
ur a sencible  19 yrs old krissy ur hubby to be is lucky   8)  ~!~

haha yea, he'll get home and be like "rub my butt its sore" id be luck to get a butt rub  :))

kgansor

Quote from: Kelly on July 28, 2006, 06:09:04 AM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 27, 2006, 11:53:43 PM
its the weekend again... so what's everyone up toooo/???

my hunni's sick  :( but its supposed to be poopy friday here so i guess that works out well for him.. but when he gets home im going to make him take some tylenol PM and we're gonna watch a movie and get some sleep so he can get some rest to get better..
and saturday we're supposed to be going on a bike ride to west virginia .. it'll be just like the Johnstown one we went on a few weeks back.. and my butt hurt SOOOOOOOOO bad afterwards... this time its going to be farther and on a different bike, so i can only imagine what my back butt and legs are going to feel like saturday night/sunday  :))

AWWWW hope your sweety feels better soon ...bike riding sounds FUN....Have a Great Time Krissy!
I am planning on leaving here soon to go shoppong...Family Reunion is tomorrow!
Uuuugggghhhh...it is always a big thing go shoppin with mom for game prizes,make cake for cakewalk, get gift for white elephant sale, make my covered dish, get my camera ready and dont forget batteries this year....lol....anyway thats basically what my weekend has in store for me n hubby...but hey its free food all day....hubby likes that part....plus he always gets a poker game going(which reminds me...take a few decks of cards).....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

hehe sounds like fun! send some food and cake my way  :;'

kgansor

Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 08:13:34 AM
Quote from: Homer on July 28, 2006, 06:25:11 AM
Tara <3

Is that a promise?  :-\

As for me, I will be serving Homer bacon and eggs in bed. 

awww!
i wish i had someone to serve me bacon and eggs in bed.. i have to be sick to be served any type of food  >:((

kgansor

Quote from: Tori on July 28, 2006, 01:44:13 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 12:13:36 PM

LMAO.. exactly

and to stay on topic, I'll probably be in the kitchen freezing berries or something...hubby has suddenly decided he wants to freeze berries for the winter..buys them to keep my azz working in the kitchen..cause I don't even like them except for strawberries.  Have I seen any strawberries?? NOOO.. >:((

:)) you should make him help you, or tell him to go get strawberries so you have something to look forward too

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 01:51:55 PM
Tara <3

awww!
i wish i had someone to serve me bacon and eggs in bed.. i have to be sick to be served any type of food  >:((

Trust me you don't want being served bacon and eggs in bed....You want to be the server.  :pp

kgansor

Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 02:59:20 PM
Tara <3

awww!

Trust me you don't want being served bacon and eggs in bed....You want to be the server.  :pp

im always the server  >:((
but i enjoy it .. most of the time :P

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 03:01:51 PM
Tara <3

awww!

Just trust me on this one Krissy...You want to be.. ..I wouldn't want to be the bacon and egg reciever.  :))

EyeCu

I think I'll go to the movies with some friends and watch Miami Vice. If it stops raining that is.

kgansor

Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 03:04:04 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 03:01:51 PM
Tara <3

awww!

Just trust me on this one Krissy...You want to be.. ..I wouldn't want to be the bacon and egg reciever.  :))
:)) ok im trusting you.

and ooooo i wanna see miami vice as well, so does Ryan.. maybe ill get him to go to the movies with me tonight.. or the drive-in even though that movies not playing there yet..
were going to need to go to bed semi-early tonight though so we can get up early to go out all day and make the poor kitties butt hurt  ::)

EyeCu

kgansor

EyeCu

kgansor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview