PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:17:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats everyone doin this weekend?

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

I wish I could invite you all....now that would be interesting!!

maybe this week end coming....lol...is that enuff time Gecko how long does it take to  fly here?

btw our friend whos in the navy but has a room here with us when he comes home on leave was born is Australia.....dunno what town...his mom was stationed there at the time...have to ask him next time he comes around.

Gecko

our next weekend will be here soon so i may as well ask what are you all doing this weekend comming up btw happy 1st of august  :-*

Kelly

I think the hubby wants to see a movie possibly Saturday matinee....riday we have to go to the club with a few friends....no OVER doing it...we are not stayin til closing this time!!
Sunday church and rest!

hades

foxx

Quote from: hades on August 03, 2006, 08:07:17 AM
think ill go buy my new hd-ila tv this weekend.  :)

Hmmm....is it Toshiba that makes the ILA? 

Just wondering why that one?  (Not that I think its a bad choice...just wanna know why.  You know I am nebby.)

nightperson

hades

Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 08:09:45 AM

Just wondering why that one?  (Not that I think its a bad choice...just wanna know why.  You know I am nebby.)

toshiba and jvs so far that i know of.but i am getting toshiba cause im not going near a jvc. :ll and night i was going to buy you one till i heard foxx was on her way to go get yours.  :))

foxx

Quote from: hades on August 03, 2006, 08:17:22 AM

toshiba and jvs so far that i know of.but i am getting toshiba cause im not going near a jvc. :ll and night i was going to buy you one till i heard foxx was on her way to go get yours.  :))

Hey Night?  I'm on the way to the store now with Hades' credit card!  Ya want anything else?   A new Blu-ray player or somethin?  :)))

harley89

I get this weeks Crazy Person Award for this weekend. In a moment of insanity my daughter asked me to help with my granddaughters birthday party. Without thinking I said Yes.  It is a sleepover for 15 (all confirmed) 13 yr old girls.  ANd to make it worse I got the Grandma please make breakfast for us, which led to another insanity bout cause I said yes. At least on Sunday my hubby and I are cranking up the Harleys and going for a ride. If I am able!

ClingFree

Quote from: harleyrider on August 03, 2006, 10:21:58 AM
I get this weeks Crazy Person Award for this weekend. In a moment of insanity my daughter asked me to help with my granddaughters birthday party. Without thinking I said Yes.  It is a sleepover for 15 (all confirmed) 13 yr old girls.  ANd to make it worse I got the Grandma please make breakfast for us, which led to another insanity bout cause I said yes. At least on Sunday my hubby and I are cranking up the Harleys and going for a ride. If I am able!

:ooo   You are brave.   When my daughter turns 13 and wants to have 15 kids over, can I call you?

harley89

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 08:19:37 AM

Hey Night?  I'm on the way to the store now with Hades' credit card!  Ya want anything else?   A new Blu-ray player or somethin?  :)))

I want a one way ticket to Bora Bora.  :P

nanners

I will be painting and moving in furniture..
We need some strong people
Food on us!! :-*

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 03, 2006, 10:45:15 AM
Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 08:19:37 AM

I want a one way ticket to Bora Bora.  :P

Okay...sure!?!
Imma gonna buy me a new Shelby Mustang...

Anybody else? 

Quote from: nanners on August 03, 2006, 10:48:17 AM

If I wasn't all broken...I would totally come help you move nanners.
:-*

ClingFree

Do you know how to boil eggs?  <Ducks and runs>

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on August 03, 2006, 10:59:49 AM

You witch!  She's serving clean peanut butter sandwichs you goofball. >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on August 03, 2006, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on August 03, 2006, 10:59:49 AM

You witch!  She's serving clean peanut butter sandwichs you goofball. >:D

Lmaoo!!     :-*

nanners

kgansor

Ryan's taking me to see Talledega Nights this weekend  :D  O0
then he has the 13th off, and we're going to go to the drive-in and im hoping they will have Monster House and Cars together like the website said the other night... i have a card for buy one admission get one free sun-thurs, and its just a big coincidence that he works sun-thurs nights .. so he finally took a sunday off so we're taking advantage..  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview